Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-16-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Pretty much a no brainer. Couldn't hurt.
Also picked up Beanie hoping he can rejuvenate that offense.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I was actually thinking of offering the reverse of that so I'd get Jennings
So what is your opinion of it... What's your reasoning of getting rid of Torrey? Torrey has been producing, and Jennings is a total unknown at this point in the season.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is my roster

[IMG][/IMG]

I want to take the gamble that Jennings returns to form and have a complete stud at every single position in my starting lineup. If he doesn't I should still get good production out of Hartline/Brown. Really I could probably win most games with no one in that WR slot.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's my deal, it's all on WR's. Britt, S Rice and Harvin all on a bye. DHB looks to be out. I start 3 WR's. I've got Decker. Then it's Lafell and Shorts against Tampa and Houston respectively. Leshoure on the bench. Got offered Lance Moore for him. Do i do it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:14 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
here's my deal, it's all on WR's. Britt, S Rice and Harvin all on a bye. DHB looks to be out. I start 3 WR's. I've got Decker. Then it's Lafell and Shorts against Tampa and Houston respectively. Leshoure on the bench. Got offered Lance Moore for him. Do i do it?
Depends on what your stable of RBs look like.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford vs GB
Romo vs Washington

I'm starting Romo for now, but leaning towards Stafford since Romo blows at home.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Depends on what your stable of RBs look like.
I've got Raymell and Dougie Martin

I've got graham and gronk, considering dealing one for a WR and having leshoure take the flex but idk
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Well this is my roster

[IMG][/IMG]

I want to take the gamble that Jennings returns to form and have a complete stud at every single position in my starting lineup. If he doesn't I should still get good production out of Hartline/Brown. Really I could probably win most games with no one in that WR slot.
You aught to package a RB for another top shelf WR. In no league would I sit all day.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

just keep that roster. AD starts at RB/WR when not on his bye. Torrey and AJ are perfectly good WRs
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so im pretty good with this roster, demarco murray is a dick though

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me three RBs

Marcel Reece v NO
Felix Jones v Cleveland
BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ KC
Matt Forte @ SF
LeRod Stephens-Howling @ ATL
Donald Brown @ NE

I'm thinking Reece, Felix, and BenJarvus because Forte's matchup is horrendous. Am I stupid for benching Forte?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Give me three RBs

Marcel Reece v NO
Felix Jones v Cleveland
Matt Forte @ SF
Donald Brown @ NE

I'm thinking Reece, Felix, and BenJarvus because Forte's matchup is horrendous. Am I stupid for benching Forte?
Forte
Felix
BJGE
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr

Pick 1:

Quiz Rodgers vs. ARZ
Chris Ivory @ OAK
Kevin Walter vs. JAC

Also which DEF?

ATL vs. ARI
or
DAL vs. CLE

?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
.5 ppr

Pick 1:

Quiz Rodgers vs. ARZ
Chris Ivory @ OAK
Kevin Walter vs. JAC

Also which DEF?

ATL vs. ARI
or
DAL vs. CLE

?
PPR Pick 1

Julio Jones vs. ARI
Malcolm Floyd @ DEN
Lance Moore @ OAK
Torrey Smith @ PIT

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
PPR Pick 1

Julio Jones vs. ARI
Malcolm Floyd @ DEN
Lance Moore @ OAK
Torrey Smith @ PIT
The **** kinda league is this?

Floyd.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore vs Chicago or Alfred Morris vs Philly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think Morris has more upside.

Shorts against Houston
Lafell against Tampa
Sanu (starting!!) against KC

pick 2
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR League Flex Spot: pick 1

Jason Witten Vs. Browns
Steven Jackson Vs. NY Jets
DeSean Jackson @ Redskins

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post

so im pretty good with this roster, demarco murray is a dick though
could you guys set my lineup? Im torn between RGIII and Dalton, and whether or not to play Jeremy Maclin over one of my receivers.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sanu or gordon as my flex????
Old 11-18-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Sanu, gordon has been declining while sanu is going up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
.5 ppr

Pick 1:

Quiz Rodgers vs. ARZ
Chris Ivory @ OAK
Kevin Walter vs. JAC

Also which DEF?

ATL vs. ARI
or
DAL vs. CLE

?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
PPR Pick 1

Julio Jones vs. ARI
Malcolm Floyd @ DEN
Lance Moore @ OAK <--second choice
Torrey Smith @ PIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
both are kinda situations to trust, i like ryan broyles from detroit as a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang
Give me three RBs

Marcel Reece v NO
Felix Jones v Cleveland
Matt Forte @ SF
Donald Brown @ NE

i think id still go with forte, i dont like BJGE at all.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I think Morris has more upside.

Shorts against Houston
Lafell against Tampa
Sanu (starting!!) against KC

pick 2
lol sanu, Lafell actually is not a good receiver but i could see him doing better than the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
PPR League Flex Spot: pick 1

Jason Witten Vs. Browns
Steven Jackson Vs. NY Jets
DeSean Jackson @ Redskins
this is tough because the redskins suck, but id go with witten or jackson i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
tough to bench gore with how well he has been doing, id rather go with him because royster stole a TD from morris last game.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

thanks everyone for not answering me btw, im starting RGIII over Dalton ehh

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Thanks Reece you helped me pull out a win.