Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three years is a long enough marathon. You need to smash. Quick.

edit - We need to have a full on skype party when raiderz finally gets laid again. There will be cake and everything.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its only been half that, and I actually like this one so I figure a little longer won't kill me specially if I get to dip into the honey pot a bit while working on getting the whole thing.

I'm down for a skype party haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just discovered recently that I like whiskey. So I'm down.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go raiderz!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
she's jerking you around, one way or another. why put up with it? any girl who necessitates more than 2-3 posts in this thread is just not worth continuing to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, if she is cute and guaranteed sex.....
well its getting better, progressively. I just overthink stuff sometimes, but I still really don't know where we are because we haven't really hung out 1 on 1 yet this week aside from when she called me to sleep in my room.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should probably stick your dick in her right before she goes to the concert. Remind her who owns that *****.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You should probably stick your dick in her right before she goes to the concert. Remind her who owns that *****.
All kidding aside, this is actually good advice. I'm not very jealous or possessive, but the few times I've come across similar situations, I made sure to send her on her way still thinking about me and how wonderful I could make her feel.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
All kidding aside, this is actually good advice. I'm not very jealous or possessive, but the few times I've come across similar situations, I made sure to send her on her way still thinking about me and how wonderful I could make her feel.
well i mean i have a long time, shes not going with him this weekend, she meant in february. And if i don't do that by february i won't be with her. I made her a build a bear thing bc my college had it for free, so we'll see.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

.................................................. .................................................. .

we've been having this two page discussion when the ******* concert is in ******* february?!
Old 11-16-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .

we've been having this two page discussion when the ******* concert is in ******* february?!
I didn't read everything but I did catch the February part I was like "....they talking bout some **** that ain't even happenin THIS year?" haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the February part, and the part where you haven't boned her yet. The **** guys. You and Raiderz. Both of you. The ****.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I already explained myself pimp. This one is gonna take a little work.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I read it. And stand by my comment.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I read it. And stand by my comment.
If I start swinging for the fences I may strike out, not sure I wanna take that chance.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

You've gone a real date and two one-on-one hang outs with her. She likes you enough to have sucked some face by now.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You've gone a real date and two one-on-one hang outs with her. She likes you enough to have sucked some face by now.
Ok yea, I'll give you that one.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some girls take it slow, bro.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Some girls take it slow, bro.
If the date went well you can throw in a kiss either at the end of the first date or the first post-date-hangout. The step from kiss to facesucking is just a question of how well you build up and execute the kiss.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, after tonight, hanging with that chick and the resulting grope fest, I think this is about to be true:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
so, after tonight, hanging with that chick and the resulting grope fest, I think this is about to be true:

The woman who bailed on you a while back when you two were supposed to meet up at a bar?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
The woman who bailed on you a while back when you two were supposed to meet up at a bar?
Yeah, it's clearly she didn't bail, but genuinely couldn't make it. But last night was third time for us to hang out and we've got good chemistry.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did she touch your *****?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yeah, it's clearly she didn't bail, but genuinely couldn't make it. But last night was third time for us to hang out and we've got good chemistry.
Fantastic. Good luck.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I didn't read everything but I did catch the February part I was like "....they talking bout some **** that ain't even happenin THIS year?" haha
Quote:
I missed the February part, and the part where you haven't boned her yet. The **** guys. You and Raiderz. Both of you. The ****.
wait what? We've had sex a lot... and i said the whole concert thing got switched in my head. Shes going to two concerts, i thought the one with him was this weekend, but its not that one is in february.

Anyway, i drank last night and did something i dont think id ever have done or will do, i used someone elses ID to get into a bar and it worked. We drank with our friends and then when we got back she said she couldn't drive home. So she immediately came on to me. She had her period, so i went to get tampons from her car and clothes, and i came back and she was ridiculously horny.

We got into the bed and then she suggests me taking a shower with her, and im like...you literally just said you didnt want that, is that the alcohol. Anyway she wasnt that bad, so we did and then again in the bed. later in the morning she kept her hand on my dick and was trying to go to sleep...i mean how was that ever gunna work out, id just keep the boner for the entire time shes holding it lol. But we eventually got to sleep after talking for a bit, and she said theres just something about me, that she finds me really attractive and that shes sure that this will happen more than she planned, but she just is still hurt from how her ex just wouldnt change even though she thinks itd be so easy. I told her that it might seem like that, but because he is just so unwilling and unappreciative of her its just terrible to see her like that and it upsets me because shes not letting herself get over him. She agreed and said she really liked how i was being able to risk getting in trouble, ******* around with our friends, and then obviously sex/kissing, and also talk.

I think its a good sign, this morning i didnt act like it was a big deal, and took it as it was just that she was horny and i was horny. And i think she liked that. Stamped my name on that ****.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

MOTH....is that you? lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: