Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-25-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read some quotes from Hicks' coach who is a Rutgers alum and Hicks really loves Rutgers. I can't really see him switching his commitment even though there is so much time left. He was a huge Ray Rice fan growing up which makes me feel oh so old.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's so awesome, lot of things can happen, but if he sticks...man. I love it. Big time alums and a good record can go a long way in recruiting, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely! He wanted to commit to us after he camped here one weekend but his coach told him to take some time. He then went to a camp at Bama a few weeks later and said he liked us much better than Bama. That is amazing to hear.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-26-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sounds like a good amount of former players will be going to the game tomorrow. I can't wait to see them all on the big screen!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-26-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Sounds like a good amount of former players will be going to the game tomorrow. I can't wait to see them all on the big screen!
i might just run on the field and hug all of them
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Who would you go for first though? Rice, Leonard, Sanu, or Zuttah?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-26-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^^ I would like to run full speed at Brian to see if he would give me the Leonard Leap
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the game. How the hell did we lose?
Old 10-29-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The loss to Kent State didn't bother me at all. Sure, it would be nice to go undefeated but for some reason it just didn't care. As long as they take care of business against Cincy, Pitt, and Louisville, I'll be happy.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Go Flashes
Old 11-11-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well 3 games for the year. I know Nova was just pitiful in the Kent game but we need to open the offense up if we want to beat the next 3 teams.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i'm nervous. It's just a relief knowing our D can keep us in every and any game, as long as we don't GIVE it away ala kent st. who, by the way, is ranked now.

It's Big East or bust from here on out. We need to just win out and get this damn big east title!
Quote:
Old 11-11-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm nervous. It's just a relief knowing our D can keep us in every and any game, as long as we don't GIVE it away ala kent st. who, by the way, is ranked now.

It's Big East or bust from here on out. We need to just win out and get this damn big east title!
Exactly!! I still can't believe our first b-ball game also. Rice disappointed me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Is there any truth right now to these rumors?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

what rumors? I haven't been on top of any sports lately
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

zak you can't leave me with that and disappear!!! WHAT RUMORS?
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Maryland and Rutgers to the Big 10?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

ohhhh I heard about Maryland but not many around Rutgers. Would we go with them?

I've been more concerned with JJ's injury. I thought you meant something to do with him
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
ohhhh I heard about Maryland but not many around Rutgers. Would we go with them?

I've been more concerned with JJ's injury. I thought you meant something to do with him
Who knows? I doubt any of it is real.

JJ should go a little today but I think Huggins will be fine if not. He seems like a RB who jus needs his 25-30 carries and he'll put up numbers. I think I'm going to Olive Branch today for the game and I haven't been there in the longest time so I'm extra pumped.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Who knows? I doubt any of it is real.

JJ should go a little today but I think Huggins will be fine if not. He seems like a RB who jus needs his 25-30 carries and he'll put up numbers. I think I'm going to Olive Branch today for the game and I haven't been there in the longest time so I'm extra pumped.
I wish I were at school i'd totally go there too!

I'm pumped. These 3 games are the season. Gonna be heart attack city
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish I were at school i'd totally go there too!

I'm pumped. These 3 games are the season. Gonna be heart attack city
Thats why I haven't cared much up until now. Such an easy, pointless schedule up to the last three. Could be an interesting or typically Rutgers month.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Boooooooom

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

just 2 more to go. let's do it!
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

1 more right??? We lose to Pitt it doesn't matter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
1 more right??? We lose to Pitt it doesn't matter.
that's true. But I don't wanna lose to Pitt. But it pretty much is beat L'Ville and we're Big East champs right?
Quote: