Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-17-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad and I are tripping right now. We didn't think we had a shot in this game but the defense just dominated. I thought the offense was going to just **** it up but the defense never quit. Stanford has been recruiting and prepping so long to play against that offense and the hard work showed today

I don't like ND but seeing those Oregon fans was worth it. Almost every Oregon fan I've met have been just dicks. I know there are good nice Oregon fans on here who I respect, but in person just mean people.

I can imagine what where we would be if Hogan had been playing all year instead of Nunez. Nunez was a major liability out there.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im a Gator fan and I will be the first to say we are not deserving in any way to play in a title game, but all you saying Oregon would get in "hands down" is absurd.

Florida, to this point has played 4 teams in the top 10. They are 3-1 in those games beating SC, TA&M, LSU and lost to GA right now being ranked 5th.

Oregon, who has played 1 meanigful game this year, just lost at home to the 13th ranked Stanford. Im failing to see how voters would pick them over a team like Florida based on those simple stats alone.

Im hoping ND wins out so it doesnt come to that b/c No other SEC team desrves it right now other than BAMA, and Id love to see Bama **** on ND.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I just want LSU in the Rose or Fiesta.
It will be interesting to see who the BCS picks between LSU and Texas A&M. LSU would probably bring more fans but for TV purposes, Johnny football is a much bigger draw than the LSU offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Florida also played like crap against Bowling Green and Missouri and scored 23 points against Jacksonville State. If Florida State doesn't beat them, Id' be extremely surprised.
Florida State lost to NC State and nearly lost to Virginia Tech. The only "good team" on FSU's schedule is Clemson.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@RealSkipBayless
Right now Notre Dame and Texas A&M should play for the national championship. RIGHT NOW those are the two best teams.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those were some of the best shots I've ever had. Cheers guys. Gotta love college football. Nothing like it at all.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just saw the Les Miles presser after the tonights game.

Is there any doubt this man is bat-**** crazy? What in the **** was he talking about?!

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post

Is there any doubt this man is bat-**** crazy? What in the **** was he talking about?!
What did he say?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see a ND-UA championship game for the defensive struggle. I'm a bowl masochist.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Florida also played like crap against Bowling Green and Missouri and scored 23 points against Jacksonville State. If Florida State doesn't beat them, Id' be extremely surprised.
seriously?
Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@RealSkipBayless
Right now Notre Dame and Texas A&M should play for the national championship. RIGHT NOW those are the two best teams.
call me crazy, but I don't think it's that ludicrous for him to say that. Obviously a&m doesn't deserve to be there but by play they would certainly belong. Ugh... Notre dame.... I guess they're legit too.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

probably been eating too much grass. (If you don't understand the reference google les miles eating grass)
Old 11-17-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Florida State lost to NC State and nearly lost to Virginia Tech. The only "good team" on FSU's schedule is Clemson.
Virginia Tech was a Thursday night game in Blacksburg, which is a very tough place to play. The NC State loss is bad, I'm not going to deny that. But with Jeff Driskel injured, I just can't see the Gators putting up many points against FSU. Either their great defensive line will be going up against a slowed down Driskel or a very mediocre and inexperienced Brissett. Either way, the Noles should be able to get pressure.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Someone was talking **** about Russell Shepards career at LSU being underwhelming.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@RealSkipBayless
I know it's crazy... but I kind of agree.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone was talking **** about Russell Shepards career at LSU being underwhelming.
Ok, kinda clears that up.

But he is still bat-**** crazy lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas A&M will be fun to watch for the next few years. Curse the SEC for making them our new permanent rivals rather than Missouri!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Texas A&M will be fun to watch for the next few years. Curse the SEC for making them our new permanent rivals rather than Missouri!
I did not realize that. I assumed the Cocks were permanent rivals with Arkansas since they came in around the same time.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Lost in all this BCS talk is UCLA vs. Stanford is going to be a good game next week. both came off a huge win for their programs so not sure who to give the edge to.

UCLA only has two losses this year but one of those was to cal...
Old 11-17-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Here is the Les Miles rant

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-17-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol, i love the ND haters. So many jimmies rustled.

Hey, remember back in week 7 when Stanford was soooo overrated after ND beat them in OT? lol

*raises shields*
Ohh when it should have went to Double OT?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up Zak, it's time to embrace the Notre Dame world we live in,

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did not realize that. I assumed the Cocks were permanent rivals with Arkansas since they came in around the same time.
We were, but for some reason instead of maintaining the same permanent rivals and making Missouri and Texas A&M play each other as perm. rivals, they just shook everything up. I'm glad to be rid of Arkansas because usually they beat our ass, but it doesn't help much that we get Texas A&M instead.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is the Les Miles rant

this was not crazy, this was beyond awesome

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Shut up Zak, it's time to embrace the Notre Dame world we live in,
I know. I don't even care. Best day ever for Rutgers so whatever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote