Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple of years ago, I finished 3rd in overall points and didn't even make the playoffs. First world problems.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
A couple of years ago, I finished 3rd in overall points and didn't even make the playoffs. First world problems.
That was me for the first 6 weeks of this season. Four game winning streak got me back to .500, but I'm facing a pair of 7-win teams the next two weeks. I bet I miss the playoffs.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to trade AD for a keeper, also willing to trade MJD if someone wants a RB keeper for next year. I'm even willing to deal both AD & MJD for 1 elite RB keeper

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Looking to trade AD for a keeper, also willing to trade MJD if someone wants a RB keeper for next year. I'm even willing to deal both AD & MJD for 1 elite RB keeper
Have you ignored my PMs for both players?
Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte is on da block.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Have you ignored my PMs for both players?
I guess i did, i've really bad on following up with you and it sucks because it's not intentional at all. My fault, but i did sent you a trade counter which you probably hate

Old 11-15-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

AD is off the block because i just traded him for Raymell Rice

MJD is still on the block for a team in need of a keeper, probably loking for a TE in return

Old 11-15-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will give you a TE for MJD.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id have given you Shady McCoy, Demaryius Thomas, and Owen Daniels for Peterson.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
KCJ still made the right choice.

I'll trade you Michael Vick for Percy Harvin though.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I'd have given Chris Johnson and Wes Welker. He proposed me that trade and then moved AD elsewhere before I even saw the offer.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would've given LaRod Stephens-Howling and Greg Little for AD. Dammit.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ what do you want for Nick Foles?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
KCJ what do you want for Nick Foles?

ha, your looking for scottyboy, silly D

unless Nick Foles is code for ether: Bob Griffin, Matt Cassel, or Byron Leftwich

Old 11-16-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
ha, your looking for scottyboy, silly D

unless Nick Foles is code for ether: Bob Griffin, Matt Cassel, Byron Leftwich
Haha, I guess I got confused cause I was also checking on who had Leftwich.

I really don't want to have to start Blaine Gabbert this week.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can have Sanchize if you want. Won't cost that much :)

Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nice trade LT and DUnit.

If only MOTH hadn't died again...

Old 11-18-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Nice trade LT and DUnit.

If only MOTH hadn't died again...
You can't die multiple times. He just duped all of you. He was always a ghost.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can't die multiple times. He just duped all of you. He was always a ghost.
You clearly have never seen Supernatural.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez sucks. I wish he was a top 20 WR :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Dez sucks. I wish he was a top 20 WR :(
Was today his first career 100-yard game? Or is it his second?

Old 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Was today his first career 100-yard game? Or is it his second?
First good game of his career :D

Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

TY Hilton rules. He's much better than that LaVon Brazill nobody.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm likely gonna get bounced from the playoffs this week despite scoring 160+ points. Thanks, Andre Johnson.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I'm likely gonna get bounced from the playoffs this week despite scoring 160+ points. Thanks, Andre Johnson.
Thigpen was a pretty sick pick-up though, he destroyed this week.

Quote: