Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow really? Thats too bad man, I feel for him.

Did he ever go to Germany or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but the Lakers were scary good together 2nite. Still gotta get past my Thunder first. Durantula w/his first triple-double and Westbrook playing smart and unselfish was equally impressive,so we shall see.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Meeks got posterized tonight.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bernie Bickerstaff should get a head coaching gig somewhere.

Since Brown was fired they're 5-1 under bickerstaff and a danny green three away from being 6-0.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:19 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lakers definitely look better, but outside of the Spurs game they have had a nice little home stretch against mediocre to easy opponents.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They've got 4 games in 5 nights starting tomorrow, lets see how the team does.

Also, what's up with Dwight's headband? I heard on the radio it might be a subtle way of showing he wants the Lakers to acquire Josh Smith.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

Also, what's up with Dwight's headband? I heard on the radio it might be a subtle way of showing he wants the Lakers to acquire Josh Smith.
I guess he wore one in high school, but Orlando doesnt let their players wear them.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeahhh that's reaching.

He should lose it though, doesn't look natural with it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, he's just letting the doofus come out. He looks so silly wearing it. I hope he never takes it off. So stupid.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gortat not happy being the 2nd option inside and the lack of pick n' roll plays.

Orlando, Dallas, Boston, & Chicago are apparently interested, what do you think he would fetch in a trade?

2/$14,986,240 left on his current deal

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Gortat not happy being the 2nd option inside and the lack of pick n' roll plays.

Orlando, Dallas, Boston, & Chicago are apparently interested, what do you think he would fetch in a trade?

2/$14,986,240 left on his current deal
Orlando is the only team where his touches would increase. On every other team, he's the 2nd option for big men and 4-5 option as a starter goes
Old 11-19-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well he doesn't particularly have a choice in the matter

Old 11-19-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Dwight does look lame with the headband, kinda annoys me to be honest but oh well. Him and Jordan Hill are tight, though so that might be part of it.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is gonna give up much of value for Gortwat. Suns have nothing to leverage a good deal from a team. They probably just keep him.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

how do you figure? top 10 C under control for 2 years at 7 mil per

Old 11-19-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I thought I was the only one who called him Gortwat! NICE!

Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how do you figure? top 10 C under control for 2 years at 7 mil per
A bottom feeder team that has young assets to trade, probably wants nothing to do with a near 30 year old, maxed out C. A contending team that could use him, has nothing to offer Phoenix. They aren't gonna part with important players. So that leaves the Suns with, what exactly? Of those teams that you listed, what would be even close to fair trade?
Old 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

If the Suns were smart they would take whatever they could get

Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Mexican only calls him Gortwat because people said he was better than Cousins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I love that the 2 people who hate him are fans of the 2 teams he abused last year

Old 11-19-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lolwut. Cousins had a career day against Gortwat and pos Fropez.

And i don't hate him. Just think he's very average.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He scored 14, 15 and 20 points against the Kings.

16, 21, 21 & 14 against the Lakers.

OMGZ ABUSEEEEE
Old 11-19-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The Polish Twat has a nice ring to it...

He wouldn't start over Nikola Vucevic in Orlando, so I doubt they would give up anything.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I love that the 2 people who hate him are fans of the 2 teams he abused last year
Oh last year huh? He sure did well the other night....

...enjoy last years success. D12 is gonna make him look like more of a Twat than Gortwat already is.

Quote: