Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, but is Lane willing to part with his father. Saying USC has no talent on defense is ridiculous, they have plenty of talent but the DC, Lane's father, is getting nothing out of them, zilch.
He either brings in a new DC or USC is going to go downhill as a program pretty quickly. There is going to be a lot more competition for talent in California than in the last decade as many Pac 12 teams are on the rise.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
The criticism that really sticks is that he is another Leinart.

He has a lot to like. Very clean, polished mechanics. Understands the game. Good leadership. But,

Mediocre NFL arm. Not someone you want throwing a timing pattern to a tight window. Has never had to handle real adversity. with any kind of pressure his range is 15 yards tops. He is supposed to be from an "NFL offense", but his decision responsibilities are minimal. Does not improvise well.

J
I get the offense not asking him to make a whole lot of difficult throws, but to say he has minimal decision responsibilities is just false.

The entire screen game is structurally built into their run game. Very rarely does USC just "call a screen." He actually does way, way, way more decision at the line of scrimmage pre-snap than 99% of college QBs. They give him a ton of freedom.

And that doesn't even go into him calling their run game at the line of scrimmage either.

There's a lot of things to pick on Barkley for, but that's the wrong battle to choose IMO.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Yeah, but is Lane willing to part with his father. Saying USC has no talent on defense is ridiculous, they have plenty of talent but the DC, Lane's father, is getting nothing out of them, zilch.
He either brings in a new DC or USC is going to go downhill as a program pretty quickly. There is going to be a lot more competition for talent in California than in the last decade as many Pac 12 teams are on the rise.
They don't have an offensive line, they don't have a defensive line, and they don't have depth. More than one person pointed this out at the beginning of the season, but "hurrrrr, WRs and Silad Redd OMGZZZ" drowned everything else out.

USC is on scholarship restrictions for ****'s sake, why did anybody think they'd make it through the attrition of a college football season unscathed?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He has a lot to like. Very clean, polished mechanics. Understands the game. Good leadership. But,

Mediocre NFL arm. Not someone you want throwing a timing pattern to a tight window. Has never had to handle real adversity. with any kind of pressure his range is 15 yards tops. He is supposed to be from an "NFL offense", but his decision responsibilities are minimal. Does not improvise well.

J
He stuck around during the USC sanctions from the Pete Carroll era. Played his ass off even though he knew they weren't bowl eligible last year. To me that says alot - a college kid decides to stay for his senior year to help his program try to reach the NC game after his 60 year old coach just bails on the team due to sanctions he was responsible for - he doesn't succeed but still has a pretty good year and the whole season he just gets picked apart. Barkley has faced adversity. His LT went to the NFL and is playing at a borderline pro-bowl level. The DE Breslin and the safety McDonald are the only players that seem to be worth a damn on the defense.

Admittedly I am a little disappointed in his season - USC did not live up to expectations but unlike Geno Smith who gets a pass because of the WVU defense - Barkley does not get that same luxury. I would still take Barkley over Smith.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this has gotten way off topic but I just wanted to mention that in the 3rd quarter of the UCLA game I heard we only ran it 3 times (i don't remember) when Curtis McNeal was averaging 7 ypc.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

I will never understand why Kiffin hates McNeal so much. TBH, everybody gives credit to Barkley for that insane stretch to end last year, but that stretch coincided with McNeal getting the starting RB job (and BALLING OUT). He's been their best RB and most consistent offensive player for two seasons it seems, and they're constantly trying to replace him.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends and I spoke about the abandoning of the run game as well. McNeal was gashing us and Barklet had certainly made some bad decisions so that made no sense. Saying USC has no talent in pretty much any element of the game is a bit ridiculous. Sanctions or not, they have had a top recruiting class year in and year out. Kiffin's greatest strength is probably recruiting (and the pile of violations that have come with it).
Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
He stuck around during the USC sanctions from the Pete Carroll era. Played his ass off even though he knew they weren't bowl eligible last year. To me that says alot - a college kid decides to stay for his senior year to help his program try to reach the NC game after his 60 year old coach just bails on the team due to sanctions he was responsible for - he doesn't succeed but still has a pretty good year and the whole season he just gets picked apart. Barkley has faced adversity. His LT went to the NFL and is playing at a borderline pro-bowl level. The DE Breslin and the safety McDonald are the only players that seem to be worth a damn on the defense.

Admittedly I am a little disappointed in his season - USC did not live up to expectations but unlike Geno Smith who gets a pass because of the WVU defense - Barkley does not get that same luxury. I would still take Barkley over Smith.
So lets blindly defend Barkley, when I could do the same for Landry Jones to be honest.

Man, none of these QB's really stand out to me. Its going to be one of those classes I think you hope you pick the right guy.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
So lets blindly defend Barkley, when I could do the same for Landry Jones to be honest.

Man, none of these QB's really stand out to me. Its going to be one of those classes I think you hope you pick the right guy.
As opposed to what?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
As opposed to what?
Obviously every class has 5 can't miss guys, and they don't have to go through the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many times a year does this get posted on every Draft message board:

"This years crop of QBs is teh suxxorz! (Insert team) should wait till next year! Next years class will be loaded at QB!"
Old 11-19-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
How many times a year does this get posted on every Draft message board:

"This years crop of QBs is teh suxxorz! (Insert team) should wait till next year! Next years class will be loaded at QB!"
I've been harping on this for the last month. People do this almost every single year. Someone will separate themselves from the pack soon enough.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post

I like Jones and am on the record saying that. I wasn't blindly defending Barkley - I acknowledged he was disappointing this season. Like Vidae said the pre-draft process will help sift through all the QB prospects.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post

Adversity in QB terms. See, for example, Freeman at Kansas State before the coaching change. He may see an unblocker pass rusher once a game, not everythird play.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

J
I've seen this criticism often, and I have to say I don't agree with it at all. SC's OLine has been trash this year and Barkley has handled it A LOT better than most are giving him credit for. His ability to improvise this season has been one of his strongest traits, he's been brilliant buying more time in the pocket and delivering strikes down the field from all sorts of body angles. From what I've seen, everyone wants to credit his receivers for making him look good.... but I've seen the opposite. Barkley has thrown some absolute dimes, and he does it on a weekly basis. And I'm talking NFL caliber throws 15+ down the field... despite popular opinion, SC has more to their offensive playbook than the bubble screen. There have been way too many routine drops, poorly run routes, and failures to win jump ball situations. Basically, Barkley's surrounding cast has not given him a whole lot of help this year.

Barkley is the safest QB in this class, and I know no prospect is 100% fool-proof... but I'd bet on him becoming a good to great QB at the next level. His ball placement and touch is close to elite, and that will always be more important to QB play in the NFL than having a rocket arm. Not to mention, his decision making is top notch. There's another guy by the name of Drew Brees who had similar strengths and weaknesses as Matt Barkley, and he turned out OK.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-23-2012 at 07:03 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Andy Reid is going to pick Barkley.

He does everything well that Andy Reid needs and wants in a WCO. He has great short to mid range weapons in Dexter and Jamaal, and those TEs. Also a WR that can do it all, KC might improve drastically in 1 season.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

He does everything well that Andy Reid needs and wants in a WCO. He has great short to mid range weapons in Dexter and Jamaal, and those TEs. Also a WR that can do it all, KC might improve drastically in 1 season.
At least Barkley is better than Geno.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's Jimmy Clausen with a better PR team.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

would be funny as hell if after all was said and done it was Barkley after all. Could have saved us a lot of time in here.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
He's Jimmy Clausen with a better PR team.
There is no better PR team than ND.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley's issues are size, arm strength (deep ball - he has zip), and injuries. That's pretty much it. He's battle tested and if injuries and his arm don't get in the way, he's a great QB. I sort of like him, but he scares the **** out of me because of the injuries and size.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Barkley's issues are size, arm strength (deep ball - he has zip), and injuries. That's pretty much it. He's battle tested and if injuries and his arm don't get in the way, he's a great QB. I sort of like him, but he scares the **** out of me because of the injuries and size.
Those things aren't concerning in and of themselves, it's the sum of those things that cause him to have major issues when forced to move off his spot and reset. That worries me more than the physical traits.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
Old 01-29-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys. Just bc you just saw a bunch of qbs in the senior bowl play like ****, doesn't mean you have to go back and look at Barkley and try to convince yourself he's good again just for the sake of wanting someone to be good.

He is what he is. Trust your eyes.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
Those things aren't concerning in and of themselves, it's the sum of those things that cause him to have major issues when forced to move off his spot and reset. That worries me more than the physical traits.
Reid will solve that. WCO qb.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
I actually think he moves around fairly well in the pocket. I'm probably alone in my thinking but i always thought he had a pretty strong arm.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote