Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is if the voters don't hold a grudge from last year and don't wanna put a team that didn't win its conference in there.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Florida is pretty much assured a spot in the BCSNC with a win over FSU and a Notre Dame loss... unbelievable
It's that first part that may be a problem...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Florida is pretty much assured a spot in the BCSNC with a win over FSU and a Notre Dame loss... unbelievable
If UF struggles to score points vs. ULL and Jacksonville State, what makes you think you won't vs. FSU in an even worse way?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
If UF struggles to score points vs. ULL and Jacksonville State, what makes you think you won't vs. FSU in an even worse way?
Because FSU lost to NC State?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers/FSU would be all defense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Because FSU lost to NC State?
If the game was in Gainesville that might make sense, but it's at Doak Campbell where FSU has won big all year. Their offense is an embarrassment to football, now they'll deal with crowd noise and the #1 defense in the country. Great combination to get a win.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Rutgers/FSU would be a bigger disaster for NJ than Hurricane Sandy.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rutgers/FSU would be a bigger disaster for NJ than Hurricane Sandy.
my god I hope this matchup happens so we can facefuck you so hard that your tonsils end up coming out of your anus and I will rub that **** in your face so hard you'll never want to talk about FSU or football ever again. Sweet chokejob against NC st. Way to live up to your championship team hype for the 100th straight season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
my god I hope this matchup happens so we can facefuck you so hard that your tonsils end up coming out of your anus and I will rub that **** in your face so hard you'll never want to talk about FSU or football ever again. Sweet chokejob against NC st. Way to live up to your championship team hype for the 100th straight season.
http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323010164

You lost to Kent State, at home You were tied at 7-7 with Army in the 4th quarter at home. As I said, bigger disaster for NJ than Hurricane Sandy.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kent State is better than NC State. I hope the panhandle falls into the gulf you douchemonger.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323010164

You lost to Kent State, at home You were tied at 7-7 with Army in the 4th quarter at home. As I said, bigger disaster for NJ than Hurricane Sandy.
My god I can't wait to destroy you. And I never **** talk before a game but I hope we match up with you. If this happens and we win, I'm going to spam your inbox every day until you cry and masturbate to Khaseem Greene raping your offense with your tears as lube.

the only disaster will be me rioting from our BCS bowl win. My god I can't wait. Kent State's ranked and better than NCSt so lolololol at your lack of knowledge or being a functioning human being with any use to society
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
My god I can't wait to destroy you. And I never **** talk before a game but I hope we match up with you. If this happens and we win, I'm going to spam your inbox every day until you cry and masturbate to Khaseem Greene raping your offense with your tears as lube.

the only disaster will be me rioting from our BCS bowl win. My god I can't wait. Kent State's ranked and better than NCSt so lolololol at your lack of knowledge or being a functioning human being with any use to society
You lost at home to a MAC team who was destroyed by Kentucky. Kentucky, let that sink in a minute, Kentucky, which was their only FBS win of the year. The only convincing win Rutgers has all year is against Temple. Every other game has been a tight contest with some awful team.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Kent State is better than NC State. I hope the panhandle falls into the gulf you douchemonger.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Don't you dare use Jennifer Lawrence against me!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who uses the same reaction gif twice. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Who uses the same reaction gif twice. :/
Old 11-19-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Can anyone explain to me why Georgia is ranked higher than Oregon?

Oregon lost in overtime to Stanford while Georgia got absolutely beat the f*** down by South Carolina.
Because its not about who teams lose to, its only about when they lose. If Alabama lost to a scrub team in the 1st three weeks they would have a better shot at a title than if they lost in th SEC cha,pionship. If your team is gonna lose, do it sooner rather than later.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This page is priceless.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can anyone explain to me why Georgia is ranked higher than Oregon?

Oregon lost in overtime to Stanford while Georgia got absolutely beat the f*** down by South Carolina.
And Alabama got absolutely beat down by Texas A&M.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
This page is priceless.
Ignorant people who I don't much care for shouldn't badmouthed rutgers. That's when mean and ugly Scotty is awakened
Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not only who you lose too but who you beat. Oregons only quality win of the year is a USC team, and can that even be considered a big win anymore.

Even Big Ten teams have better wins this year than Oregon.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
It's not only who you lose too but who you beat. Oregons only quality win of the year is a USC team, and can that even be considered a big win anymore.

Even Big Ten teams have better wins this year than Oregon.
but that's bull because it's all perceived by preseason rankings that the SEC gets overrated on to begin with.

Look at South Carolina's schedule and point out a quality win? Georgia? why? because Georgia was ranked high to begin with?

How bout Georgia? What's their quality win? an overrated Florida team?

And finally: HOW THE F*** WAS TENNESSEE RANKED #23 IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If ND loses this weekend Florida can play in the big game IF they win against FSU. Man that would sick!!
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
but that's bull because it's all perceived by preseason rankings that the SEC gets overrated on to begin with.

Look at South Carolina's schedule and point out a quality win? Georgia? why? because Georgia was ranked high to begin with?

How bout Georgia? What's their quality win? an overrated Florida team
No. I hate the SEC, and you can certainly make a case for Oregon over Georgia, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking that Florida is somehow in the same category as USC, Arizona, and Washington.

What's most important in all of this is that in order to make the championship game, Georgia will also have to beat Alabama.

Alabama + Florida > Anything Oregon can do

You said we'd wait to talk about rankings until after Oregon played it's last three games. Well, it took them all of one big game to fail that test.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote