Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want to go as far as saying she is stringing you along, but i would resist giving in to acting as a boyfriend when she is not reciprocating it. I would wait till it is an actual relationship before doing something like going to her thanksgiving. You don't owe her anything

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Ok so she dumped me a few months ago.

The story was that she has alot on her plate right now. Alot of family issues and other stuff going on. So she doesnt have time for relationship, doesnt want one and wants to be on her own for a while. She knew it wasnt fair for me and she thought I deserved better then that so she told me straight up its not working right now. She did tell me that in the future, if she wants a relationship again that she hopes I would give her another chance. So she never put the nail in the coffin about us. The way she made it sound was we are taking a break due to her problems and the whole 9.

We did leave on good terms and she does miss me but she knew she had to make a choice. Some of my friends say its stupid and Im just hurting myself. Saying its not healthy to hang on. Saying I shouldnt be texting her almost daily. But I wouldnt be if she told me this is it, its over. Since she told me we have a good chance of getting back, Im holding on patiently waiting.

I dunno. Guess I just want to see the good and try to be in her shoes to understand. Guess Im giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah that's awful. I don't always agree with Metsox (I don't know if I'd suggest banging random chicks and still being interested in her) but I agree she's stringing you along.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The story was that she has alot on her plate right now. Alot of family issues and other stuff going on. So she doesnt have time for relationship, doesnt want one and wants to be on her own for a while. She knew it wasnt fair for me and she thought I deserved better then that so she told me straight up its not working right now. She did tell me that in the future, if she wants a relationship again that she hopes I would give her another chance. So she never put the nail in the coffin about us. The way she made it sound was we are taking a break due to her problems and the whole 9.

We did leave on good terms and she does miss me but she knew she had to make a choice. Some of my friends say its stupid and Im just hurting myself. Saying its not healthy to hang on. Saying I shouldnt be texting her almost daily. But I wouldnt be if she told me this is it, its over. Since she told me we have a good chance of getting back, Im holding on patiently waiting.

I dunno. Guess I just want to see the good and try to be in her shoes to understand. Guess Im giving her the benefit of the doubt.
I feel your pain and in basically the same exact situation. I don't fault you for holding on so to speak. Was with my girl 3 years and she went away for a weekend and came back with the whole "she needs to be on her own" bit. It hurts, no other way to say it, but I love her. And as long as there is hope I'm going to hold on to it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shes definitely stringing him along. Chicks pull this **** all the time, I cant be with you right now but in the future we can. That is such ******* bull ****...you're either all in or not at all. There is no half assing it if you are in a full on relationship. She obviously doesn't care enough to continue the relationship because thats what a boyfriend/girlfriend help with...getting through the tough times, so she should WANT you to be around her right now. You gotta tell this broad to **** herself, and start finding some puss to pound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is an absolute disaster waiting to happen. You have to make a clean break from this chick. If it comes back around later, that's fine, but you have to move on from this.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I feel your pain and in basically the same exact situation. I don't fault you for holding on so to speak. Was with my girl 3 years and she went away for a weekend and came back with the whole "she needs to be on her own" bit. It hurts, no other way to say it, but I love her. And as long as there is hope I'm going to hold on to it.
What the hell, you guys?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't people realise these girls are just using that tired spiel as an excuse to break-up...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not much to add. You guys hanging on are in bad situations. Even if you did get back with your ex (which is what she is, don't try to kid yourself that she's anything else, there is no mystical middle ground that only you and her understand), you will be on unequal footing and you will eventually get resentful. Phins you should listen to your friends, they're right.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phins are trying to bone her friend/sister or something? That I could at least wrap my head around.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I agree completely with the other guys here, do not get strung along by that "maybe in the future"-****.

I dated this girl a couple of years back, and we had been seeing each other for three months or something without putting a label on it. I was really falling for her, but knew that she was going back to her hometown for summer vacation. So I told her I would like for her to be my girlfriend, something she at first seemed very happy to hear.

Then, two days later, I got the same ******* speech you guys got, about "it not feeling right, but maybe after the summer", blah blah blah. I told her she would have no chance after the summer, and that it was now or never. If she genuinely believed we had a shot at a relationship, she should want to commit to that without even thinking twice about it.

Now the funny thing about this is that this girl actually came back after the summer and tried to get back together with me, but I told her to **** off. The smartest thing I have ever done. I don't need to be dealing with flaky girls like that, who can't make up their minds if they want me or not. It will more than likely only lead to heartbreak, and I don't need that in my life.

There are plenty of girls out there, don't waste your time on the flaky girls who likes/tries to string you along. Now I get that your situations are a bit different, because you've been in relationships with the girls, but the same rule still applies. Girls do this **** to get an ego-boost, and/or have a fallback plan. I'm sorry, but it's the truth, and I have confirmation on this from girl friends of mine.

Sorry guys, but the only wise thing to do is to cut the cord, and never look back. And be very wary if they come back begging for a relationship again, because the reason for it could just as well be that they want to get you hooked again, without really having any intentions of being with you again.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:20 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I know guys and girls are very different, but think about it if you were in her shoes. Imagine you had been hooking up with a girl for a while and after a certain point she said she wanted to make it official. If you were really into her you would be ecstatic and say you felt the same way. Now, if you made an excuse as to why you didn't want to get into a real relationship why would they be? Because you aren't really that into her and you likely want to keep your options open, but at the same time you might try to keep her around just in case the other options fall apart.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its funny to hear all these comments. Especially seeing the ones where guys liken a few months to 3 years or that it's first love. I know where my heart lies, I have no clue where hers lies. My love is genuine and I won't apologize for that. Nor will I sacrifice myself for her. I'm taking a step back, rebuilding my life. If she wants to come back then we see if we can work it out. If not then one day I'll move on.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 11-21-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Its funny to hear all these comments. Especially seeing the ones where guys liken a few months to 3 years or that it's first love. I know where my heart lies, I have no clue where hers lies. My love is genuine and I won't apologize for that. Nor will I sacrifice myself for her. I'm taking a step back, rebuilding my life. If she wants to come back then we see if we can work it out. If not then one day I'll move on.
Well, I did point out the difference, before telling you that it really doesn't matter if you were together with the girl for three weeks, three months or three years. The point is, it's over, and she's trying to keep stringing you along, to have a backup plan.

Of course, this is your life, and you probably shouldn't live it in a certain way because some guys on a football forum told you to. And every situation is different, so we can't guarantee that we are correct here. But don't say we didn't warn you if what we said would happen indeed happens.

Because that scenario is the most likely, objectively speaking.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for you man. I really hope that it does work out for you, but don't forget that we tried to warn you when it doesn't.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea to be fair I feel like most of us here have learned lessons by making bad relationship decisions often against the advice of others. But that's how you learn.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, don't hang around for her. It's not worth your time. Go **** other bitches and get your dick wet. She'll come back at some point, but not until you shown her that she will miss out on you if she doesn't do anything.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shakes head*

whatever. everyone eventually learns that waiting around for someone is idiotic.
Not waiting around, just taking a step back to focus on me and get my life together for the better. The only role "she" plays in my life right now is finding the positive lessons that I can use for the future. Don't need another woman to fill that void that she left. Just need to step back from the "game" for awhile and when I'm ready I get back on the horse.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-21-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This right here should have given you the same moment that Shepard gets at 1:30.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all is well in cuckoo land lol

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got few updates, I've hung out with the girl a few more times and we just had a 2nd date a few days ago. We've moved on to the kissing phase. I'm pretty hooked on her at this point and am pretty stoked things are going pretty damn well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, at least you're getting some sort of action. Good job raiderz. Don't forget that we need to be the first people you tell after you finally slip it in.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well, at least you're getting some sort of action. Good job raiderz. Don't forget that we need to be the first people you tell after you finally slip it in.
when I bang this chick I am seeing, I promise I will post "bone city" like in Scrubs.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You you my word, y'all will be the first to know lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I decided to go through with it and visit my ex for Thanksgiving and you know what?....We had a great ******* time! Best three days I've had in a long time. Really felt liked we clicked and had fun together. We had a couple small serious talks about where we stand and I really felt good after the talk.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I decided to go through with it and visit my ex for Thanksgiving and you know what?....We had a great ******* time! Best three days I've had in a long time. Really felt liked we clicked and had fun together. We had a couple small serious talks about where we stand and I really felt good after the talk.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote