Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Scout View Post
I must say I disagree that Barner is better than LaMichael James. I do agree with you that Barner does a better job taking what he is given than James, but James was much more difficult to tackle and was even more elusive. James had/has much better leg drive and bounced off tacklers much more than Barner does. James also was more difficult to tackle in the open field and cut even quicker than Barner.

Barner does a better job getting north-south than James did and he has looked really good this year, better than he did this year, but I don't think he is quite as dynamic as James was.
Agree with this - Barner is more of a weaver, whereas James could cut sharply without dropping his speed. Barner has good speed, but I think is more of a product of the system.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Line, SMU - 6'1" 230 lbs

Full disclosure - this video is about all I've seen of him, but based on that video he looks like a guy who can hack it in the NFL. Impresses from the very first run. It's not that there are a ton of highlight reel plays in here, but that he's consistently breaking tackles and getting extra yards. Simply does not go down on first contact.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 11-16-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Zach Line, SMU - 6'1" 230 lbs

Full disclosure - this video is about all I've seen of him, but based on that video he looks like a guy who can hack it in the NFL. Impresses from the very first run. It's not that there are a ton of highlight reel plays in here, but that he's consistently breaking tackles and getting extra yards. Simply does not go down on first contact.
I have seen a lot of Zach Line. He will definitely get a shot at the next level. He runs really hard and is a load to bring down. At first glance he reminds me of Peyton Hillis...but that is where the comparison starts and ends. Hillis is a much better athlete with way more explosion. Line takes a while to get his motor revved up and has zero long speed. He was a middle linebacker before switching to RB in college. Most of his yards are a biproduct of defenses focusing on the pass. At the next level holes will close before he hits them. He has decent hands out of the backfield, and is dependable with the rock. I don't recall him fumbling much, if ever. He has rushed the ball over 700 times in college, so he has a good bit of mileage.

This isn't to completely knock him. He is a fierce competitor and gives everything he has, every play. He will likely become a fullback or H-back at the next level, and is the kind of player who will own his new position and wear the label with pride. He definitely loves the game. I'm not sure I see him being drafted, but he will almost certainly get a shot as an UDFA and I can easily see him working his way onto an NFL roster.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can Johnathan Franklin be the #1 back off the board this year? I feel like he's getting slept on, all the guy does is impress week in and week out.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Especially after today, I wonder where Denard Robinson might fit into this discussion. He's clearly one of the most explosive open-field runners in this class.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Especially after today, I wonder where Denard Robinson might fit into this discussion. He's clearly one of the most explosive open-field runners in this class.
I would take Robinson in the 3rd. The guy is a game breaker and would be a perfect 3rd down/ Slot WR/ Wild Cat QB...
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:25 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Can Johnathan Franklin be the #1 back off the board this year? I feel like he's getting slept on, all the guy does is impress week in and week out.
I'm taking Franklin over Barner and Ellington. Stanford sort of exposed Barner last night. If Oregon doesnt have their trap game working and Barner can't get the edge on sweep plays, he's useless. He doesn't have great quickness. Stanford's front seven guys were able to run him down before he turned the corner several times. I'm more of a fan of Ellington but I'm not sure his style will work in the NFL at his size. More often than not, Franklin makes something out of nothing, he's putting up huge numbers with a mostly freshman OL. He has the quickest feet in this RB class and his legs never go dead on contact, so he can get those hidden yards that are so important in the NFL. In this wide open RB class he's really emerging.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

I've been going through a lot of running back footage this week, and I gotta say - you know it's a weak year for running backs when the top prospect is a senior. Right now, Montee Ball is the only player I watch who looks like an NFL starter. He's got the size, he's got nice feet, balance and change of direction, vision, and he looks like a decent pass blocker. He doesn't blow me away with any one thing, but he looks "NFL" to me. Don't see anyone else yet I'd be as comfortable picking if I was starting with nothing on my roster at running back and I was building a team.

Edit: rethinking, I see Zac Stacy and Christine Michael as looking like they have starting abilities, too. And Kenjon Barner if he goes to a team with a good offensive line. Rough RB rankings:

Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Kenjon Barner
Denard Robinson
Christine Michael
Zach Line
Stepfan Taylor
Rex Burkhead
Johnathan Franklin
Andre Ellington

Last edited by Caulibflower : 11-18-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Montee Ball is far and away the best senior running back...not sure why he isn't getting mentioned around here. He has nice size and he does a lot of things very well. He is even a solid receiver. Blocking is his only question mark.
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbooshey View Post
Montee Ball is far and away the best senior running back...not sure why he isn't getting mentioned around here. He has nice size and he does a lot of things very well. He is even a solid receiver. Blocking is his only question mark.
Maybe because he's far and away. Other players I feel more like I'm projecting development, while Montee Ball is just very well-rounded and is comfortable with all the requirements of the position. I finally went back and watched him after going through a couple dozen other running backs, and my thoughts were along the lines of, "Oh yeah... Montee Ball's really good."
Old 11-18-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I have seen a lot of Zach Line. He will definitely get a shot at the next level. He runs really hard and is a load to bring down. At first glance he reminds me of Peyton Hillis...but that is where the comparison starts and ends. Hillis is a much better athlete with way more explosion. Line takes a while to get his motor revved up and has zero long speed. He was a middle linebacker before switching to RB in college. Most of his yards are a biproduct of defenses focusing on the pass. At the next level holes will close before he hits them. He has decent hands out of the backfield, and is dependable with the rock. I don't recall him fumbling much, if ever. He has rushed the ball over 700 times in college, so he has a good bit of mileage.

This isn't to completely knock him. He is a fierce competitor and gives everything he has, every play. He will likely become a fullback or H-back at the next level, and is the kind of player who will own his new position and wear the label with pride. He definitely loves the game. I'm not sure I see him being drafted, but he will almost certainly get a shot as an UDFA and I can easily see him working his way onto an NFL roster.
If Alfred Morris can be a starter in the NFL than Zach Line should be. Alfred Morris is not a really impressive runner and is not a sudden athlete but he runs hard and hits the open hole without dancing. I would bet Zach Line actually has more impressive mearsuarbles come combine time and could definitely have success at the next level.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tons of good running backs and guys near the bottom could turn out better than the ones near the top. And assuming certain juniors come out but some might come out and change things with guys like Dri Archer, Silas Redd or Eddie Lacey. This is how I have them though.

Le'Veon Bell Michigan State JR
Michael Dyer Arkansas State JR
Stepfan Taylor Stanford
Kenjon Barner Oregon
Ray Graham Pitt
Jonathan Franklin UCLA
Andre Ellington Clemson
Rex Burkhead Nebraska
Chris Thompson Florida State
Mike Gillislee Florida
Zach Lane SMU
Perry Jones Virginia
Knile Davis Arkansas
Mike James Miami FL
Montee Ball Wisconsin
Montel Harris Temple
Christine Michael Texas A&M
Theo Riddick Notre Dame
Curtis McNeal USC
Latavius Murray UCF
Zac Stacey Vanderbilt
Dennis Johnson Arkansas
Onterio McCalebb Auburn
Isi Sofele Cal
DJ Harper Boise State
Tyler Gaffney Stanford
Ronnie Wingo Jr. Arkansas
Larry Caper Michigan State
Ed Wesley TCU
Dominique Whaley Oklahoma
Darius Willis Indiana
Brandon Wegher Iowa
Washaun Ealey Jacksonville State
Michael Zordich Penn State
Sam McGuffie Rice

Guy like Perry Jones could really do well if he found the right team with his pass catching ability. Like the toughness and intensity McNeal has been running with lately on USC. Latavius Murray is a very talented back and could be damn good for an NFL team, same could be said for Zac Stacey.

I would say this years class, again depending on what juniors come out but there is a lot of depth, not many super stars but a lot of players later one that have potential to become good.

And maybe it is just me but Montee Ball, not a huge fan, any Wisconsin back scares me because name me the good ones they have produced, what Michael Bennett, friggin A.....exactly.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Forgot about Michael Dyer again.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
trappeshot
Rookie

trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.

I'm an arkansas fan but I really like the game of Dennis Johnson. he never will be a top flight pick but he's without question IMHO an NFL back. he's extremely hard to bring down / doesn't go down on the first hit, he's a north and south runner, excellent out the backfield with the catch and is a top tier pass blocker.

he would be a picture perfect fit as for instance, a ray rice backup in Baltimore, they are clones.

His only 2 real issues is that he doesn't have breakaway speed and he is prone to fumbles from time to time; then again we bring him in cold quite oftne.

there is no way knile comes out this year. our true freshman is running better than he is right now. Saturday putting him in the game is literally what killed our momentum. he's not back and he tip toes /dances too much. he needs another year to get right.
trappeshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Thompson will be seeking an extra year from the NCAA.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there any potential late round hidden gems like Alfred Morris and Daryl Richardson? Really annoyed at the Jets scouting job last year that they waste a pick on Ganaway from Baylor and he doesn't even make the team and see guys taken after him like Morris and Richardson crush.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Are there any potential late round hidden gems like Alfred Morris and Daryl Richardson? Really annoyed at the Jets scouting job last year that they waste a pick on Ganaway from Baylor and he doesn't even make the team and see guys taken after him like Morris and Richardson crush.
Well, Zac Stacy is a guy whose name I've thrown out there a few times although I've really got no idea where his draft stock is at. As I've watched him play SEC defenses on a relatively weak team, I've developed the opinion that he'll be able to play NFL defenses, too. I think he's also got some things in common with those other two guys in that I don't have the feeling like he'll drop any jaws at the combine, but he's just a really good football player. Guys who don't come from football powerhouse schools or blow up the combine tend to slide, just because so many players look good in college and a GM's got to have a reason to make a pick that he can hang his hat on later. But Zac Stacy, to me, has the look of someone who could start in the NFL but, again, I think I may be one of the only people on this forum who's brought him into discussions. So that's my two cents.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to do some research on some small school later round finds.

Miguel Maysonet, Stony Brook:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCW3sKo20rs

Much like Alfred Morris, he looks like a one cut violent power back who is likely raw in other aspects of his game. Would've liked it if the person who made that youtube showed him pass blocking some, but I'm guessing he isn't well-rounded. With the right coaching maybe he could develop into something big, but as he is now I'd definitely want him in short yardage work.

Kerwynn Williams, Utah State:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib87GIDdbUU

Reminds me of Dexter McCluster, very effective in the passing game and obviously great in space. Don't see every-down back potential here, but he's an explosive player and could see him getting used as a pass-down back in the NFL, but possibly more as this is his first year starting he could still develop I'm sure.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Kerwynn Williams, Utah State:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib87GIDdbUU

Reminds me of Dexter McCluster, very effective in the passing game and obviously great in space. Don't see every-down back potential here, but he's an explosive player and could see him getting used as a pass-down back in the NFL, but possibly more as this is his first year starting he could still develop I'm sure.
I was thinking about making the Kerwynn-McCluster comparison in the prospect comparison thread the other day.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zac Stacy is a guy that has the look of a guy that goes undrafted, but turns out to be a solid starter. I can see his career ranging somewhere between Pierre Thomas and Priest Holmes.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Sam McGuffie's name on Ozzy's list and it made me think of him when he was on Michigan. I feel like that was a REALLY long time ago and he should have been in the NFL by now. Isn't he a receiver at Rice? Does he have any real NFL value?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Just saw Sam McGuffie's name on Ozzy's list and it made me think of him when he was on Michigan. I feel like that was a REALLY long time ago and he should have been in the NFL by now. Isn't he a receiver at Rice? Does he have any real NFL value?
I cannot remember a player who's HS film was fun to watch but showed he had no real future as a D1 player as his.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not seeing any round 1 guys this draft year, just a bunch of round 2/round 3 types of which any might end up being the best depending on which team drafts them and how much playing time they get. I'll be shocked if we hear a RB's name called out in round 1.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post
Zac Stacy is a guy that has the look of a guy that goes undrafted, but turns out to be a solid starter. I can see his career ranging somewhere between Pierre Thomas and Priest Holmes.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I cannot remember a player who's HS film was fun to watch but showed he had no real future as a D1 player as his.
He was actually a pretty good player. At michigan he suffered some concussions but was pretty good as a true freshman.Transferred to rice because he was home sick and played well at RB - he has been a slot WR since and that is probably what his future will be at the next level.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote