Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down 0.04 going into Monday night with one player.

Robbie Gould.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Meyers all the way.
Yeah agreed, hopefully I get them both tho for extra insurance. Maybe Finley will stop being a dick and actually start producing again. Not likely, but maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so do you guys think Gronk will play in week 16 (my championship game)? I am thinking not, so i could drop him and add Meyers or Bennett. Both of their schedules look good.

Still really pissed because it was such an unnecessary play to be in on and to get injured for.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sucks for Gronk owners going into the playoffs and he broke his arm...
Sure does. I am holding out hope that my already secured bye week makes all the difference. If anybody can beast an injury and be back in 4 weeks, it's Gronk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
At least you have a backup TE, I have to go pick up Finely or something. I literally have very few other options unless someone here has a sleeper pick for the rest of the season.

Also if you could make Nicks go back to top tier level for me again thatd be fantastic.
Yeah, I just added Pitta b/c his week 15 and 16 matchups are excellent and I have the bye secured already.

Quote:
So how do we rate the waiver wire RBs and WRs this week:

1) Bryce Brown
2) Jalen Parmele
3) Ronnie Hillman
4) Justin Blackmon

????? In that order?
I'd have Hillman first, too. He and Lance Ball should top the list based on long term value. With bye weeks done now, there's less need for that one-week play. Brown & Parmele are both on pretty lousy offenses so I'd downgrade them for that and the pending return of their respective uber-stud counterparts. Hell, McCoy hasn't even been ruled out, so Brown shouldn't be number 1.

Blackmon / Hillman / Ball, in order of need for your team would be the top 3 for me.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Should I play Houston DEF @ Det or St. Louis DEF @ Arizona?
Rams. I'd be twitchy all morning Sunday because of it, but it's the best play. The Cardinals are a mess and Detriot is playing much better football lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
StL D should get a few sacks and Zonas offense can't score so probably them.

I'm thinking about trading Alfred Morris in a dynasty league, either for another RB or maybe for Gronk. I have Spiller and Dougie, and some decent flex options to replace Morris, and I'm iffy on Morris' future so odd figure it's worth seeing what I can get for him. I have Gresham at TE but getting Gronk long term might be worth taking the loss at RB depth for now. Thoughts?
If you can do it, sure. Shanny RBs are hard to trust and Gronk is an absolute monster who outproduces most RBs anyway.

For those of you with Myers on the wire . . . add him. He shouldn't be there to begin with.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea the only thing that makes me hesitant is having 3 good young RBs is awesome, and is really hate to give one of them up when I'm in a good position to win this year. Having Gronk going forward would be awesome though. I just need to hope Ryan Williams, David Wilson or Lamar Miller are awesome next year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I am for sure gonna use my #1 waiver spot on Ronnie Hillman even though I've got Arian Foster n Ridley in my two RB slots and Torrey Smith at flex.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yea the only thing that makes me hesitant is having 3 good young RBs is awesome, and is really hate to give one of them up when I'm in a good position to win this year. Having Gronk going forward would be awesome though. I just need to hope Ryan Williams, David Wilson or Lamar Miller are awesome next year.
I'm generally in the "never enough RBs" boat with you, but Gronk is just outrageous. You have a ton of good young RBs with Bush expected to be gone next year, Beanie's contract done after 2013, and Bradshaw looking like a candidate for the ax with a pricetag of 4+ million for 2013 and 5M for 2014.

Overall, though, I'd agree that skipping a move like that is the best choice for winning this year. Right now you have solid insurance should one of your RBs go down.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

non ppr - which wr would you rather have the rest of the way

Pick 2
Danario Alexander
Torrey Smith
Cecil Shorts
Pierre Garcon
Greg Jennings
Santana Moss
Michael Crabtree

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
non ppr - which wr would you rather have the rest of the way

Pick 2
Danario Alexander
Torrey Smith
Cecil Shorts
Pierre Garcon
Greg Jennings
Santana Moss
Michael Crabtree
Shorts and Crabtree. They're both trending in the right direction and have very nice schedules. (Though Crabtree does face Seattle in week 16.)

Alexander and Smith are too inconsistent due to themselves and/or their QBs.

Garcon and Jennings are too unreliable due to injury. I wouldn't be dropping either guy but they're tough to just keep sitting on.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Hernandez or Jason Witten?
Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Aaron Hernandez or Jason Witten?
Witten. He's doing well and doesn't carry the injury active/inactive headaches.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez is playing tomorrow night however just an FYI to all owners of him.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gland-patriots

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, how is Reece able to do what DMC couldn't?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leshoure or Beanie? Beanie projected more and Leshoure goes up against the texans.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles vs DEN or Morris vs the Cowboys?

Do I even consider Ballard against the Bills?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus - I'd roll with Charles.

.5 ppr:
Colston vs Niners or
Shorts vs Ten

ALSO

.5 ppr:
Nicks vs Packers or
James Jones vs NYG
Old 11-21-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Hernandez is playing tomorrow night however just an FYI to all owners of him.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gland-patriots
Tough for me to recommend Witten over him, tbh. But Aaron's injury history speaks for itself, and he could start but not finish any given game.

Quote:
Btw, how is Reece able to do what DMC couldn't?
The new regime changed the blocking scheme and McFadden sucks at ZBS, apparently. Though, to be fair, matchups can make a big difference.

Quote:
Leshoure or Beanie? Beanie projected more and Leshoure goes up against the texans.
Leshoure. Until I see something from Cards camp that makes Beanie the clear starter & bell cow, I can't start him over Leshoure.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Thoughts on Edelman going forward? Picked him up an actually dropped Lloyd. Lloyd was benched in 2 wide sets plus Edelman returns punts and we get points for return TD's. Thinking a low end flex.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Those types of games he had last week are going to be too few and far between to start him.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Charles vs DEN or Morris vs the Cowboys?

Do I even consider Ballard against the Bills?
Morris. He's getting all the touches and their offense doesn't suck. Two things that can't be said for Charles. Ballard is in a time share, despite appearing to me to be the better back. Brown and Carter getting carries limits his value too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Rufus - I'd roll with Charles.

.5 ppr:
Colston vs Niners or
Shorts vs Ten

ALSO

.5 ppr:
Nicks vs Packers or
James Jones vs NYG
Tough calls on both. When Henne came in Shorts disappeared, so I'd pass on him for now and play Colston. It's madness to sit Colston, anyway, when you know he could go for 100+ and a pair of TDs in any game.

Nicks is the upside play, Jones the safe one. I'd probably base this one on the roster you have. If you've got a good group of solid scorers, go for the upside and hope Nicks (and Eli) come out fresh from the bye week and light it up. Cobb & Finley seem to be getting the bulk of the targets recently, anyway.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Thoughts on Edelman going forward? Picked him up an actually dropped Lloyd. Lloyd was benched in 2 wide sets plus Edelman returns punts and we get points for return TD's. Thinking a low end flex.
Quote:
Those types of games he had last week are going to be too few and far between to start him.
Pretty much any Patriot not name Gronkowski or Brady is a relatively unreliable start. I do think Edelman is in line for another big game now that Gronk is out, though. But it's a crap shoot as to who we will see pick up the slack over the next few weeks. I like Edelman as a start, assuming it's on a team that's thin at WR.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Yeah I'm not starting him over Nelson/Fitz and Reece is my flex again.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Joe Flacco, Jake Locker, Colin Kaepernick or CJ Spiller as my flex this weekend? I need to win to get in to the playoffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

QB as a flex?