Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will be the better the player in your opinion
Von Miller 78 69.64%
Aldon Smith 16 14.29%
Too close for comfort 18 16.07%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yes we are trolling him.... jesus christ he isnt this poor 9er fan being picked on here. The trolling started when he made this comment

in the ******* Smith/Miller thread. Yes it is no longer Ness perpetuating the issue, when five posts in he leaves a comment like this which he only knows too well is going to get a rise out of every non homer fan on this board.

Yes, after that comment people started trolling him and it is absolutely 100% his fault. I'm sorry to the majority of the 9er fans on here who have to watch this stupid **** happen in any discussion of a 9er player because Ness and a couple other posters make ridiculous outlandish homer comments about every player on your team- but its exactly like the packers a couple years ago at this point. As NJX said, its almost identical to that situation where a few posters acted ridiculous to their teams success causing everyone to want to see that team crash and burn. If we were all just here trolling Ness for no reason you would have a point, but if hes going to continue to make stupid posts like that where he knows the types of responses hes going to get then don't be upset when the rest of us torch his ass for it.

My $0.02 as a Pats fan.
Seriously bro? You think I have an agenda so focused on getting a rise of the people here on this forum? Really? If I hadn't used the exact reference and still said I don't believe Aldon Smith isn't not on the same level of Von Miller, I would be "in the clear" as far as the SWDC clique is concerned? Please. You really need to get over yourself if you actually think I'm trying this bait game you're implying. I was simply referencing another subject. Who gives a **** if it had to do with Gronkowski and Davis. Why does something so mundane and something that wasn't even a personal comment towards someone specific, but used merely for reference bother you so much? Because you believe it's a homer comment? And that ticks you off? Wow.

Oh and it's not like that was the only time that having a different opinion that went against the masses has drawn the ire of obnoxious comments that are uncalled for and have nothing to do with me having a different opinion and rather take issue with the poster instead of the post. Yeah I'm really bringing this on myself. I really forced you to respond to my comment and only focus on the most non-important part of my post which was the Davis/Grownkowski deal you believe was some sort of purposely inserted message board tactic. Oh and I'm definitely the only person here who leaves comments that can be deemed "homerish". Yeah, I really "brought" the argument back up from the other thread in such a conniving manner.

The point was I believe Smith as a player was probably closer to Miller than other people might think. Just because I referenced another thread in which I believe the same logic exists doesn't mean I was also in part trying to start something. If you get ticked off because of some stupid **** like that then it's your own damn fault. No one here is being targeted.

Stop it with this phantom agenda garbage. Here I'll go edit it so no one else's feelings will get hurt.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-21-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote