Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new gta 5 trailer

Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...date-announced

Quote:
Telltale has announced that The Walking Dead: The Game’s final episode will be released next week. Titled No Time Left, the episode will hit PlayStation Network in North America on November 20th.
I hope it ends well, it has easily been my favorite PSN game of the year.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone that's played Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I'm probably about halfway through the game and am loving it. My question is, is the DLC "The Missing Link" worth the money? I've read that's it's anywhere between 6-8 extra hours of gameplay, is this accurate?
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...insane-prices/

Quote:
Itís almost time for Thanksgiving, and we here at PlayStation thought it would be the perfect time to give back to our community with a great new sale!

Weíre bringing nine more Ultimate Editions of awesome PS3 Full Games and all their Add-Ons to PSN this week, with discounts for all and even more savings for PlayStation Plus members.
Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $19.99 ($15.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Assassinís Creed Brotherhood Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $27.99 ($22.39 for PlayStation Plus members)

Assassinís Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $49.99 ($39.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $34.99 ($27.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Homefront Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $19.99 ($15.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $34.99 ($27.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Red Faction Armageddon Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $24.99 ($19.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Saints Row 2 Ultimate Collection - PSN Price: $24.99 ($19.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ultimate Edition - PSN Price: $29.99 ($23.99 for PlayStation Plus members)
Old 11-21-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Play The Walking Dead people...
Old 11-21-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Im looking foward to playing the last one over the holiday weekend so far its my game of the year.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing RE6 with a buddy. It's a lot of fun.
Anyone play Alice: Madness Returns? I'm tempted to play it though I've never heard of anyone playing it before.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I've never played Alice but a cousin of mine has and enjoyed it but I never tried it bc it wasnt my kinda game. Someone let me borrow RE6 and I'm not liking it so far i dont see my playing it much longer.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally caught up on the walking dead, probably finish the final episode after thanksgiving. I'm scared for this last one...

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a good headset for the PS3? Don't wanna spend too much, and I don't really need an amazing surround sound experience. I'd prefer it to make me the best player in the world, too.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@WMD I would look around this weekend or today at best buy asap they have good head sets for 34 bucks I believe .
Old 11-24-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Finally got the 3 games I've been wanting all new at great prices wwe 13, spec ops, and sleeping dogs

Last edited by georgiafan : 11-24-2012 at 10:33 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking Dead

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started Uncharted 3 the other night. Was planning on playing for 30-45 minutes..... played for over 3 hours.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Started Uncharted 3 the other night. Was planning on playing for 30-45 minutes..... played for over 3 hours.
I've been there I was gonna take my time on purpose then one night played like 10 chapters to finish the game
Old 11-30-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The first Mass Effect finally comes out on PS3 this Tuesday...

Now if I can just stop playing Skyrim long enough to check it out.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just picked up ModNation Racers, looking forward to dorking out over it tonight.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Just picked up ModNation Racers, looking forward to dorking out over it tonight.
it's this generation's mario kart. you don't understand how fun this game is.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
it's this generation's mario kart. you don't understand how fun this game is.
I'm about to though. Just as soon as I finish this dump.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

BioShock 2 is this weeks PS+ game.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. I haven't played the first one and I'm obsessed with Skyrim right now and Mass Effect 1 comes out tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I've never played any of the bioshock games but with the new one coming out soon I'll give it a try since its free. I'm just about done with Spec Ops the line and its been really good after not liking any of the recent non sports games I've played I really like it. Its much diffrent then most shooters and I fell bad for killing people
Old 12-04-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a fan of BioShock. I bought the first one and I just couldn't get into it.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BioShock 2 is this weeks PS+ game.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. I haven't played the first one and I'm obsessed with Skyrim right now and Mass Effect 1 comes out tomorrow.
BioShock 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. Haven't got to the 2nd one yet, heard good things about it though.

I don't think there is any storyline carryover from the original to the sequel so that shouldn't stop you from playing it, although the thing that makes BioShock 1 so memorable is how the developers present Rapture (coolest f'n environment of any game to date) and allow you to figure out the backstory on your own. It's such an enjoyable ride and I don't know if that experience is the same in BS2.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bioshock 1 & 2 both have great atmospheres. Very creepy. The second is decent, its pretty interesting playing a Big Daddy.

My only complaint is how they told the story. Audio logs in which you have to find was such a terrible idea.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote