Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 AM    (permalink
pedro.1312
Rookie

pedro.1312 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default training at brazil

Hey guys, what's up ?

First of all, sorry for my poor english, i don't speak very well..
So, i'm a 17 old boy and i'm talking from braazil and i have one doubt. In my city, we have a football team and i reeeeeally enjoy the sport. These guys of the team call me to play with them, cause i'm relatively strong for my age.
The problem is i'm really short - 1,75 m (something around 5'7'' i think) - and my fear it's not be a good player :/ i'm really scared because of my height ! my entire life i'he practiced soccer, but i love much more football then soccer
I know there's a lot of more stuff, but do you guys think can i be a good player ? I mean, i don't want change the soccer if i'll be a poor or average player, i want to be a good player at all ! What kind of posicion do you guys think i can play ?

i'm really thankfull for you'r help and patience, guys

pedro.1312
pedro.1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro.1312 View Post
Hey guys, what's up ?

First of all, sorry for my poor english, i don't speak very well..
So, i'm a 17 old boy and i'm talking from braazil and i have one doubt. In my city, we have a football team and i reeeeeally enjoy the sport. These guys of the team call me to play with them, cause i'm relatively strong for my age.
The problem is i'm really short - 1,75 m (something around 5'7'' i think) - and my fear it's not be a good player :/ i'm really scared because of my height ! my entire life i'he practiced soccer, but i love much more football then soccer
I know there's a lot of more stuff, but do you guys think can i be a good player ? I mean, i don't want change the soccer if i'll be a poor or average player, i want to be a good player at all ! What kind of posicion do you guys think i can play ?

i'm really thankfull for you'r help and patience, guys

pedro.1312
Do you like hitting or carrying the ball?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 11-23-2012 at 12:25 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you can be a running back. Or a wide receiver but running back is much more realistic.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your best chance is to first play QB for a couple of years and then play DEnd, your experience knowing what the QB is thinking will make you an unreal pass rusher

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
your best chance is to first play QB for a couple of years and then play DEnd, your experience knowing what the QB is thinking will make you an unreal pass rusher
Don't do that. He'll think you're being serious.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Don't do that. He'll think you're being serious.
you know I had to

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
you know I had to
I know. Which is why I repped you for it.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why no mention of elite cover corner

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Not many 5 7" elite cover corners out there...
Old 11-23-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
pedro.1312
Rookie

pedro.1312 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

again, thank you guys for answer heheh

for the question about hitting or carrying the ball.. i really like to hit, but i think maybe i'll play better in the offensive team. One of those guys from the team said i'll be a good WD, but i don't think so... i'm not fast like that.
About be a RB, well, i really like it. Actually, i don't know why i dont have think about that before, it's a pretty good idea

Just one more question guys, in USA it's usual young kids - around 12 or 13 old - play football at the high school ? Ou the most of people just start a train seriously at the college ?
pedro.1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just remember, on the first day of practice to take out the QB's knees. Let everyone know that you're the biggest bad ass on the field.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's also VERY important that you find a parent or guardian to keep stats for ya.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid from 14-18 play in high school, and train, the good ones play in college. The great ones from college play in the NFL. In college it is ages 18-22, they train hard, but everything is laid out for them and what they have to do. In college it becomes a job for them.