Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-24-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Does Tahj Boyd have a Heisman shot? He has a better record and more total TDs than Johnny Football while being second in the nation is passing efficiency. Level of competition probably hurts him but a victory over Carolina sure would help.
I guess the thing that hurts him was the FSu game where he didnt look very good and he doesn't have that "heisman" moment that Manziel had against Bama
Old 11-24-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Newsflash, kids go to USC to play for USC not Kiffin.
The guy has been widely recognized as one of the best recruiters in the country for a while now...throw in Orgeron and its as good as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Last year's title game had the lowest ratings in history....so yes they would likely put in Oregon to make more money.
Lol they arnt just throwing them in there just to do it...also, Stanford is crushing UCLA so again I say your argument is pointless.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Lol they arnt just throwing them in there just to do it...also, Stanford is crushing UCLA so again I say your argument is pointless.
You'd be amazed what happens for money...and Oregon still has a shot regardless of who plays for the Pac 12 title...they will still have an edge in both human polls. They are not far behind in the computer averages so if Oregon games some points in the computers? watch out.

Edit: and crushing? its 21-7 ha.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Does Tahj Boyd have a Heisman shot? He has a better record and more total TDs than Johnny Football while being second in the nation is passing efficiency. Level of competition probably hurts him but a victory over Carolina sure would help.
There's really no substantial hype around him. Can't see it happening.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

remember, all this convo is for not if ND beats USC. Does USC stand a shot with Wittek? I haven't ever seen him play... but whenever u have Lee, Woods, and the game is at USC, they certainly have a chance

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
remember, all this convo is for not if ND beats USC. Does USC stand a shot with Wittek? I haven't ever seen him play... but whenever u have Lee, Woods, and the game is at USC, they certainly have a chance
He's 8-9 passing on the season in mop up duty, very easy throws and hasnt gotten to really do a ton. He's talented but he is still a RS freshman making his first start in a big time rivalry game.

I see them relying on Redd and McNeil and trying to take advantage of play action. Or thats what I would do, not quite sure what I can see Kiffen doing...

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel dirty saying this but I love watching Marquise Lee play.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
All football fans should love watching him play.

Quote:
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
+1. Lee may be the most exciting USC player since Reggie Bush....thats saying something

Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And it's clear if ND loses its an all SEC title game again.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
+1. Lee may be the most exciting USC player since Reggie Bush....thats saying something
Meh outside of Jarrett we havent really had many EXCITING players since Reggie haha. Good/solid players, but no highlight makers.

Joe McKnight was suppose to be the next Reggie....yeah, that **** was comical.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And it's clear if ND loses its an all SEC title game again.
only if Stanford wins. LOL this is such a mess

EDIT: fail

Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
All football fans should love watching him play.
But I hate everything about your school.
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
only if Stanford loses. LOL this is such a mess
No, only if Stanford wins...

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
But I hate everything about your school.
We would have beaten your ass in 2003!!!!

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, only if Stanford wins...
yep your right. mind says one thing, i type another...

Old 11-24-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
We would have beaten your ass in 2003!!!!
Best defense in school history and Justin Vincent would have run all over that weak defense!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Wait if Stanford wins what happens?
Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Best defense in school history and Justin Vincent would have run all over that weak defense!!!
Weak defense!!!? Please!!!

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Wait if Stanford wins what happens?
They play against UCLA again next weekend, leaving Oregon out of the Pac 12 title game and not giving them anymore chances to sway the voters/get more computer points.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
They play against UCLA again next weekend, leaving Oregon out of the Pac 12 title game and not giving them anymore chances to sway the voters/get more computer points.
Thought so, so we do want Stanford to win.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

USC may have the hottest cheerleaders in the entire country haha

Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
REDiculous
Rookie

REDiculous hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice to see the Trojan defense showed up today.
REDiculous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

This just happened in the egg bowl Intentional grounding flag waived off because the WR ran the wrong route. I've honestly never heard that one before.