Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Classic hater vidae.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Classic hater vidae.
Classic evil cj.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Well I decided to go through with it and visit my ex for Thanksgiving and you know what?....We had a great ******* time! Best three days I've had in a long time. Really felt liked we clicked and had fun together. We had a couple small serious talks about where we stand and I really felt good after the talk.
Did you nail her? Or at the bare minimum, try to nail her?
Old 11-24-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did she touch your weenis?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They were too busy talking for any weenis touching.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shouldve asked her to take a shower

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bone city x2

Old 11-24-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
bone city x2
This made me laugh way more than it should have.

Also, the girl that I was dating during my junior year of college asked me to come see her in down town Chi to catch up. Given how ****** up our ending was I don't think I could handle the potential weirdness. I guess it is only weird if I make it weird. We haven't had an actual conversation since like... January. I haven't even responded to the text yet. Unsure how to approach.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bone city x2
two different days or
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bone city x2
I'm happy to see this post.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
two different days or
twice last night.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
twice last night.
/mefistbumpsbrent
Old 11-25-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
/mefistbumpsbrent
blame it on the Maker's Mark

Old 11-25-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
blame it on the Maker's Mark
Get a case of that son'***** then.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Get a case of that son'***** then.
I am talking about myself, not her.

Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I am talking about myself, not her.
point still stands. if it helps, drink moar. need to go pick up a solid whiskey for date nights.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
point still stands. if it helps, drink moar. need to go pick up a solid whiskey for date nights.
Honestly, I wouldn't have pushed for the second time, but bourbon makes me voracious.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

having 30 minute conversations on the phone daily, overall tone of the relationship is getting better, she invited me to go to visit her sister at college, said we need to go shopping together, she wants to get me drunk this weekend, and shes brining wine tomorrow night...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

sounds ***. just bone her again.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pregnancy scare. Turned out the wife is just regular sick, not preggers sick. Still, I was sweating bullets.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Pregnancy scare. Turned out the wife is just regular sick, not preggers sick. Still, I was sweating bullets.
Been there, but with a girlfriend rather than a wife. Terrible place to be in.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still haven't answered the text inviting me for this catch up thing. She sent another one saying "I take it that's a no?" Does courtesy really matter here? I think a "I don't think its a good idea" will suffice. That's okay, right? I miss her quite a bit but I don't think I can do friends.

Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I still haven't answered the text inviting me for this catch up thing. She sent another one saying "I take it that's a no?" Does courtesy really matter here? I think a "I don't think its a good idea" will suffice. That's okay, right? I miss her quite a bit but I don't think I can do friends.
I haven't read the rest of your ****, so I don't really know the whole situation, but you should text back something instead of just ignoring it. Unless you're content with never seeing her again/want to remove her from your life completely.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I haven't read the rest of your ****, so I don't really know the whole situation, but you should text back something instead of just ignoring it. Unless you're content with never seeing her again/want to remove her from your life completely.
Nutshell: we dated a while ago, she left to go study abroad. She flew me out to go visit in Barcelona, she took me to Amsterdam then when I got back to the u.s. I decided I wasn't happy with her. Broke it off, and got back together with the girl I was with before her. I guess basically I don't think a genuine friendship is possible.

Karma is going to completely bend me over soon.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My advice: respect the ex, but keep distance. I never end up being friends with my ex's, even if we parted on good terms. You don't want to have an ex lingering around.

However, and this applies if they are especially insane or crazy, I wouldn't attempt to piss them off either.