Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-03-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jelani Jenkins, LB, Florida

I'll be keeping a closer eye on him this year. I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts now and throughout the year.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played against him when we were both freshman in High School in the DC area.

I was supposed to crackback him. Mind you, I was 5'6" and 140 lbs. at the time, and he was 6'1" and 200 lbs. already.

He saw me coming and stiff-armed me with his left arm.

I knew that guy was a beast on that day, and I hope he has a great year this season.

He's really smart and a good person too.

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take it you played against Mike Wallace then too (he's a CB)?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Anybody know about his injury? He had a pretty good end to his season.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jelani seems to be strictly a 43 WLB. He's still kept his speed but I think he'll have problems playing at a weight higher than 230# at the next level.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
JaxJag_1
Veteran

JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JaxJag_1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I take it you played against Mike Wallace then too (he's a CB)?
Yep. Him and Caleb Porzel (RB) that went to Maryland, but failed out.

Porzel was actually the highest regarded freshman at Good Counsel when he, Wallace, and Jenkins were there in the class of 2009.

JaxJag_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
I played against him when we were both freshman in High School in the DC area.

I was supposed to crackback him. Mind you, I was 5'6" and 140 lbs. at the time, and he was 6'1" and 200 lbs. already.

He saw me coming and stiff-armed me with his left arm.

I knew that guy was a beast on that day, and I hope he has a great year this season.

He's really smart and a good person too.
Not trying to be a jerk, but how do you know?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haters gonna hate pls go.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Not trying to be a jerk, but how do you know?
He's not lying. I'm really good friends with Wallace, so I've hung out with Jelani (hence why I've been curious on his draft stock). He truly is a really good guy and extremely bright.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was expecting hard hitting analysis when I clicked this thread. LOL! Since we're talking about Florida LB's what's your guys opinion on Jonathan Bostic?
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will you guys shut the **** up about him...

I was hoping NE would draft him to play ST and be our coverage backer. Now you bastards are trying to ruin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
I was expecting hard hitting analysis when I clicked this thread. LOL! Since we're talking about Florida LB's what's your guys opinion on Jonathan Bostic?
I like him as a tier 3 LB in this class. He doesn't really excel at rushing the passer or dealing with linemen, but he's extremely athletic and big (he's 250). Feels like a mid rounder to me.

Last edited by descendency : 12-06-2012 at 02:26 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote