Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Absolutely false.

I was a huge skeptic until I tried it and then absolutely understood what all the fuss was about. College students use it as a study aide because it has a profoundly positive affect on your focus.

"How could this make me want to schoolwork?", I thought.

And then it worked. Once you get started on something, you can go for hours upon hours.

It would make perfect sense for a young NFL player to use it to keep focus watching film or reading a playbook.

I'm not saying there aren't other affects or that it's morally OK and not cheating. I'm just saying it's absolutely a study aide and would absolutely help NFL players study and watch film.
It helps you focus. It does NOT help you study. Your decision and work ethic help you study. Extra sleep improves focus and I would highly suggest extra sleep before alot of studying but sleep is not a "study aid" either.

We're picking nits at this point as I understand clearly what you're saying.