Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Week 13 Discussion Thread.

Thursday, November 29th

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons

Sunday, December 2nd

Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills
Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
Indianapolis Colts at Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
Carolina Panthers at Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
Arizona Cardinals at New York Jets
Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
San Francisco 49ers at St.Louis Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals at San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys

Monday, December 3rd

New York Giants at Washington Redskins

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Orleans beat Atlanta. Help San Francisco out.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks like a pretty good week. I'm looking forward to the Thursday game for once, and after New England's game, it looks like Ravens/Steelers will be on. The night games look good as well.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I'm not looking forward to Philadelphia at Dallas, but the other two primetime games look great.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say NBC should do their flex scheduling, but is there really another game better? The best two games are Settle-Chicago and Pittsburgh-Baltimore. But Chicago has already had five Primetime games and the AFC North game is going to suck if Charlie Batch is still starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We win on Monday and we pretty much lock the division up barring a really epic collapse. I'd like to see if we could keep Bob in check seeing him for the second time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least this QB controversy is producing some entertainment.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how did Knowshon look the other day? Has he risen from the dead to help Denver reach the Super Bowl?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
any game is better than another nfc east suckfest. a kc/jax game with blaine gabbert and brady quinn playing all 11 positions on offense at the same time would be better than the eagles/cowboys.
I know that this game doesn't mean much because they suck, but it should still be a close game. Idk the bright side is I have players on all four teams in that division so I wont complain. Plus like you said, at least RG3 plays monday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
So how did Knowshon look the other day? Has he risen from the dead to help Denver reach the Super Bowl?
He looked solid, after rehabing and spending the last 8 games on practice squad i think he finally got a wake up call. He was excellent in the passing game both receiving and blocking and finally showed patience and ran hard.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Thursday Night Football looks like a great, meaningful game, one that I actually look forward to. Only took them 13 weeks or so to get it right.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Wow, Thursday Night Football looks like a great, meaningful game, one that I actually look forward to. Only took them 13 weeks or so to get it right.
Bears/Packers
Seahawks/Niners
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm not looking forward to Philadelphia at Dallas, but the other two primetime games look great.
Yea. That will likely be the most watched meaningless game ever. Both teams are done. Philly will be mathematically eliminated with a loss and Dallas will be barely treading water with a win. If Dallas loses, then both will basically be done.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone besides the Patriots ("mathematically") clinch their division with a win?
Old 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
seriously? the least entertaining/most overrated/worst division in football to watch gets both the sunday and monday night games? the only worthwhile thing out of those two evenings is rg3.
I'm going to drop kick you right in your snatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Anyone besides the Patriots ("mathematically") clinch their division with a win?
Broncos can as well.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm going to drop kick you right in your snatch
At least the Monday night game has playoff implications...

The Sunday Night game is just ****.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
At least the Monday night game has playoff implications...

The Sunday Night game is just ****.
this is true. Although I guess at the time of scheduling it wasn't bad.

But njx is still a jerk. Our division may suck, but just wait until we lose a couple games and make our late playoff run. then you'll all see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will be watching the Saints/Falcons, 49ers/Rams and Steelers/Ravens games. Cheering for the 49ers, Saints and Bears to win.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is true. Although I guess at the time of scheduling it wasn't bad.

But njx is still a jerk. Our division may suck, but just wait until we lose a couple games and make our late playoff run. then you'll all see.
Hes just happy that this is the first time his division isn't far worse. It practically is the equivalent of your division, just without all the media hype.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints/Falcons should be a good one. Fully expect a shootout.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

f**king Kendall Hunter out for the season also

:( !
Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With an achilles tear. Ouch
Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the afc west has always sucked. but we're not shoved down the collective throat of everyone watching football as the 'premier football conference in the nfl' in spite of that not having been remotely true in nearly 15 years.
Eyeballs = Ratings.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been thinking about this, it's only hypothetical and just wondering what you all would think. What if Andy Reid were fired the same year as Mike Singletary, and Harbaugh took the Eagles gig over the 49ers. How good/bad/different from what they are now do you think the Eagles would be? The Niners were 6-10 but with an abundance of talent in the last year of Singletary. Harbaugh came in with a solid draft class of Aldon Smith, CK, and Chris Culliver as their first three picks.

The Eagles on the other hand had the aforementioned "Dream Team" according to Vince Young, and had relatively equal talent level (minus the offensive line) as the Niners did. Coaching has obviously improved the Niners to Super Bowl contenders in both seasons of Harbaugh's coaching stint. But I just want to know what the Eagles, or what you think they would be like, if Harbaugh were to take them over because of all the talent they had.

I know you can never really know with all of the "what-ifs" but this is just a hypothetical question that I want to know if the difference in coaching would've made the Eagles Super Bowl bound.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote