Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Absolutely false.

I was a huge skeptic until I tried it and then absolutely understood what all the fuss was about. College students use it as a study aide because it has a profoundly positive affect on your focus.

"How could this make me want to schoolwork?", I thought.

And then it worked. Once you get started on something, you can go for hours upon hours.

It would make perfect sense for a young NFL player to use it to keep focus watching film or reading a playbook.

I'm not saying there aren't other affects or that it's morally OK and not cheating. I'm just saying it's absolutely a study aide and would absolutely help NFL players study and watch film.
It helps you focus. It does NOT help you study. Your decision and work ethic help you study. Extra sleep improves focus and I would highly suggest extra sleep before alot of studying but sleep is not a "study aid" either.

We're picking nits at this point as I understand clearly what you're saying.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there are three scenarios:

1a) They used Adderall to study playbooks/game film. Maybe it's widely used in the NFL to help study, just like it's widely used among college campuses in the US.

1b) They used Adderall to amp them up before games like phylsac's DIII buddy. Maybe THAT'S what all the NFL players are doing with it - a game-day upper.

2) They used Adderall to mask physical PEDs (this theory hasn't been tested publicly but makes sense as a rumor and would explain the sudden outburst of Adderall in NFL circles).

3) They tested positive for something else but are publicly claiming Adderall because the league can't say what PED is actually is. This eliminates the stigma associated with physical PEDs.

And NOWWWWWWWW Sherman says he never took Adderall which doesn't make ANY sense on any level for him to say that regardless of which of the above is true.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Wright likes to pop addys as well.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n=Twitter_news
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's adderall. Freaking adderall.

I hope one of them has a script.

Jesus how do they get caught when so many guys have already gotten popped this year!!!!!!!
I assume they would check into them having prescriptions before they suspended them.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
It helps you focus. It does NOT help you study. Your decision and work ethic help you study. Extra sleep improves focus and I would highly suggest extra sleep before alot of studying but sleep is not a "study aid" either.

We're picking nits at this point as I understand clearly what you're saying.
Oh it helps you study. That thing was a life saver for me.

The trick is, you don't pop the pill THEN study. You study, then in the middle of studying, pop the pill. Then you get super focused and want to find out the meaning of life and **** while you're studying.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I assume they would check into them having prescriptions before they suspended them.
They didn't with Andre Brown...
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adderall and Ritalin are amphetamine based stimulants widely abused by college students to cram for exams and also as a recreational drug. Other athletes have been called on it, too, as a PED. I'm guessing if you're amped up on it, it would definitely be a PED for working out, like Ephedra was. You could work out like a demon on Ephedra and not get tired.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Adderall and Ritalin are amphetamine based stimulants widely abused by college students to cram for exams and also as a recreational drug. Other athletes have been called on it, too, as a PED. I'm guessing if you're amped up on it, it would definitely be a PED for working out, like Ephedra was. You could work out like a demon on Ephedra and not get tired.
Yes thanks. But I think we understand what Adderall does and some ways it may be helpful to an NFL player.

If they abused Adderall without a script for those reasons, they serve their time and that's it.

But the other options:

1) using it as a masking agent for physical PEDs.

2) claiming Adderall because the NFL can't release the actual drug and the players don't want the stigma of a physical PED.

That's the crux of the discussion and the Adderall outburst in general.

Are players using it as a masking agent to try to fool testers?

Or are they using it as a BOLD-FACED LIE to not be associated with the stigma of physical PEDs, knowing full-well that the public will believe that they're using Adderall for studying purposes because of the familiarity the public has with the drug.

It's really fascinating.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...tball/21140988

Quote:
The length of that process is absolutely up in the air. We first heard a report of Browns cornerback Joe Haden being suspended for Adderall on Aug. 8. It wasn't until Sept. 4 that Mike Holmgren confirmed the suspension and said the Browns were still waiting to hear back on Haden's appeal.

Making matters even more complicated is the same-day-testing coincidence. La Canfora reports that it is possible one or both parties could submit to a lie-detector test as part of the evidence submitted on their behalf -- and the players are also looking into any irregularities with the testing that could have resulted in both testing positive more or less at the same time.
Some crazy stuff in there.

I don't think them being tested on the same day is a coincidence. Clearly they were both doing the same wrong thing, together. But we still don't know exactly what and why.

And on a football note, because of Haden and all the questions surrounding this (and the fact that the test results came out months ago), I fully expect them to play this Sunday, and possibly not have this resolved until after this season.

They may be denying all of it because that lengthens the appeal process, just so they can play out this year and then serve the first four next season.

What a ******* mess.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs CB Eric Wright appealed his suspension. It took 4 weeks to come back saying he lost and will be suspended the next 4 games.

Save yourselves the time. Goodell is an a-hole. He'll take a week hear it, then suspend them the rest of the season.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using a banned substance as a masking agent is smrt.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Just spoke with a former DIII football player that admitted to regularly using Adderall before games. He said, "I would use it right before pregame workouts. I would amp me up like you wouldn't believe but also gave me a sense of focus. It absolutely enhanced my play."

Another grain of salt.
If he took Adderall before a game that's almost a completely different aspect. Adderall if anything would inhibit you, you can't take full breaths, increases your resting heart rate to an already borderline unsafe spot, and then you play a sport as rigorous as football. I'd imagine this guy had to have passed out simply from getting up after tackles if he took adderall before games. The short breaths, combined with the increased heart rate leave you succeptible to feinting, not to mention being dehydrated, plus can even give you vertigo bad enough where you are so sick to your stomach you wouldn't be able to play any sport, let alone football, at any level.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So there are three scenarios:

1a) They used Adderall to study playbooks/game film. Maybe it's widely used in the NFL to help study, just like it's widely used among college campuses in the US.

1b) They used Adderall to amp them up before games like phylsac's DIII buddy. Maybe THAT'S what all the NFL players are doing with it - a game-day upper.

2) They used Adderall to mask physical PEDs (this theory hasn't been tested publicly but makes sense as a rumor and would explain the sudden outburst of Adderall in NFL circles).

3) They tested positive for something else but are publicly claiming Adderall because the league can't say what PED is actually is. This eliminates the stigma associated with physical PEDs.

And NOWWWWWWWW Sherman says he never took Adderall which doesn't make ANY sense on any level for him to say that regardless of which of the above is true.
If there were widespread use of Adderall on gameday, we'd know exactly who it'd be. They'd be the guys hooked up to IVs and coming out every other play to avoid passing out or their heart exploding. If there are any players who use Adderall solely on gameday, they are doing themselves a dis-service.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if guys can take it before a game and not have issues. On the other hand these guys are brutal on their bodies and I don't doubt they would try it if it didn't completely mess them up.

Adderall is absolutely a significant advantage for a player, especially one who struggles to get the playbook down. Its not a physical advantage, but it is a big bump for a guy sitting down to 3 hours of film and even more studying. It makes focusing for hours much easier.

It's not hard to get a prescription for it, so I don't see why a player wouldn't just go get a script and register it with the NFL if they want to use it, even for masking purposes. It's as easy as going to a doctor and saying that you have problems focusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Schefter says the Adderall outburst is for meetings/playbooks/films.

So just like college kids use it to get an edge studying. Same here.

I'll forgive them.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly one drug that Mark Sanchez will never be accused of using.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:51 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Using a banned substance as a masking agent is smrt.
They're idiots regardless, but you could get a prescription and run it through the league for approval. After that, you have a perfectly legal masking agent.

Quote:
Schefter says the Adderall outburst is for meetings/playbooks/films.

So just like college kids use it to get an edge studying. Same here.

I'll forgive them.
Of course you do, you've been defending them the whole time. They're still getting suspended four games.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ested-adderall

Lol yeah ok. He accidently took adderall from drinking from a team mates water bottle. Schefter probably reported thats all this was too huh gpngc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post

Lol yeah ok. He accidently took adderall from drinking from a team mates water bottle. Schefter probably reported thats all this was too huh gpngc?
Looks like Sherman drank this by mistake

simple mistake, really.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I hadn't of just repped you, I'd be giving you more right meow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

These Sherman/Browner shenanigans will not go unpunished. Shenanigans
Old 11-27-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post

Also says in that article that Sherman is denying this as well.

It sounds to me like they are both sticking to the "improper testing procedure" story. If they win an appeal based on that, it could be very bad for the NFL.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Virgil Green a TE for the broncos dealt with this, trying to find an article I came across this.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...d-by-adhd-meds
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I was suspended for four games for taking ADHD medication prior to obtaining an exemption from the League. I have now obtained the proper exemption to take the medication that has been prescribed to me to treat my condition. I apologize to my teammates, coaches and fans for my mistake and will make sure to never let anything like this happen again.”

Virgil's Statement after being caught
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I agree..... those 2 are vicious and Browner is dirty.
Now next will be #38 Gholston of the Niners.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote