Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-27-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

question: if I had a player, traded him, and then re-acquire him, can I re-start his keeper eligibility? I'm not trying to beat the system although it may seem like that, just a question.

mainly for D I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still willing to package Nicks or Fitz with Cutler or some ****. Need a back.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a running back ... Willing to deal Colston, Cecil ******* Shorts, Gresham, Welker or Davone Bess.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want my crappy players?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it, people. Some of you must want to trade!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Looking to win the Championship this year. Anyone that wants to help make that happen, PM me. I'm willing to trade LaRod Stephens-Howling for a Top 5 RB. I'd also think about moving Donald Jones for a Top 10 WR if the offer was right.
This is too funny, sucks being the 9 seed at 6-6 but my keepers are awesome

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Done considering trades, all my folks are off the block. Demariyus, Owen, etc go into the draft next year.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Still willing to package Nicks or Fitz with Cutler or some ****. Need a back.
Check your page.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Anybody want my crappy players?
I think there's a trade we can make.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want Big Ben for the playoff run?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
question: if I had a player, traded him, and then re-acquire him, can I re-start his keeper eligibility? I'm not trying to beat the system although it may seem like that, just a question.

mainly for D I guess
I think we made a rule about that a few years ago when Nerv and someone else was trying to get by the keeper rules by trading and then trading back right away. I assume it's posted somewhere in this thread... somewhere........ I assume it's fine in your case though, since you're gonna be a Non-Ohio State Big Ten guy soon.

By the way, is anybody surprised at the Aaron Rodgers for Drew Brees trade? I think we all saw that one coming..
Old 11-27-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we made a rule about that a few years ago when Nerv and someone else was trying to get by the keeper rules by trading and then trading back right away. I assume it's posted somewhere in this thread... somewhere........ I assume it's fine in your case though, since you're gonna be a Non-Ohio State Big Ten guy soon.

By the way, is anybody surprised at the Aaron Rodgers for Drew Brees trade? I think we all saw that one coming..
What did scotty do?

If the player had gone to the wire during the season and you got him back, then his keeper status would renew. But not if you trade him and trade back for him in the same season.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Here we go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
- You can only keep a player for 2 years in a row. This means that you have enjoyed his services for 3 straight years. If you reaquire the same player at any time, then you can keep him for 3 more years. However, you cannot send back any players included in the original trade to get him back. If you get away with it, then you get away with it. But if you are caught, then your trade will immediately get reversed and whatever consequences occur due to it is your own fault.

Season 1: Drafted or traded for Colt Brennan. Declared as keeper at the end of the year.
Season 2: Kept Colt Brennan. Declared as keeper at the end of the year.
Season 3: Kept Colt Brennan. Dropped or traded Colt Brennan during or after the season. Did not declare him as a keeper.
Season 4: Can trade for Colt Brennan, but cannot send back any players involved in the original trade.

For example:

Season 3: Team A trades Colt Brennan and Devone Bess to Team B for Peyton Manning and Larry Fitzgerald. Totally fair.

Season 4 draft is held. No trade backs between Team A and Team B involving any of the players listed above.

Season 4: Team A can trade for Colt Brennan, but cannot send Team B Peyton Manning or Larry Fitzgerald back in the trade.

Team A can now keep Colt Brennan 2 more consecutive years.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

2013 WAR LEAGUE DRAFT ORDER

1. Team prock (2-10, 1203.7 points)
2. Team BigDawg (3-9, 1389.5 points)
3. Team Scottyboy (4-8, 1355.5 points)
4. Team Giantsfan (5-7, 1390.2 points)
5. Team APS (5-7, 1420.5 points)
6. Team Scotty D (5-7, 1476.7 points)
7. Team Bosanac (5-7, 1479.6 points)
8. Team Comahan (5-7, 1695.8 points)
9. Team Dirty Thirty (6-6, 1414.9 points)
10. Team Borat (6-6, 1535.1 points)
11. Team LTGiants (6-6, 1535.4 points)
12. Team KCJ (6-6, 1576.1 points)
13. Team D-Unit (6-6, 1643.5 points)
14. Team Xiomera (6-6, 1691.6 points)
15. Team Brodeur (7-5, 1556.8 points)
16. Team Longhorns (7-5, 1620.8 points)
17. Team RaiderNation (8-4, 1666.2 points)
18. Team marshall (8-4, 1728.1 points)
19. Team PF (10-2, 1626.8 points)
20. Team WMD (10-2, 1672.5 points)
Old 11-27-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love me some colt brennan talk!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 11-27-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
D-Unit...

Old 11-27-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6th pick, not bad.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BD ... WTF man?????

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here we go:
I tried to understand but failed

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Goodbye, Mikey Wallace.

Hello, Why So Serious.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I tried to understand but failed
Fantasy Football is like:

Old 11-28-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would have been easier if you guys just switched team names.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This trade deadline is gonna be so ****** up.