Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
I believe we're both banking on that happening this week.
It's gunna happen eventually...I'm just praying it's not the week that I finally give up on picking their loss.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm 85-47

Breakdown:
Week 1: 11-5 (11-5)
Week 2: 8-8 (19-13)
Week 3: 9-7 (28-20)
Week 4: 10-5 (38-25)
Week 5: 9-5 (47-30)
Week 6: 8-6 (55-36)
Week 7: 9-4 (64-40)
Week 8: 9-5 (73-45)
Week 9: 12-2 (85-47)
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I'm pretty busy today, so I won't be able to update this thread on Sunday like I usually do. But I'm off work tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated. Pretty much everyone had a mediocre week. Only 3 or 4 10 win weeks. jcut extended his lead by a game.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@jrdrylie - You're an Osprey?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey man, I went 7-7 this week and so am at 98-48, not 97-49

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
@jrdrylie - You're an Osprey?
Yeah man. Grew up in the Jacksonville suburbs then went to UNF. Graduated in 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey man, I went 7-7 this week and so am at 98-48, not 97-49
Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Oh no need to apologize. You're taking on a herculean effort man, the least we can do is check our own records n make sure they're up to date.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excited to see where I stand after this week.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Excited to see where I stand after this week.
Just finished tabulating, will have it up in three minutes.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-20-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

The records are updated. Just a few notes:

With the leader going 12-2, it is difficult to make up ground. But Hawkeye did just that, pulling within a game of jcut.

Congratulations to Key Lime who had what I believe is the first perfect record of the season, 14-0.

It appears this week was much easier than last week. Last week, only 4 teams had 10 wins. This week, the same thing. The only difference? 10 wins was the fewest this week, by Prince Fielder, Antonin, Grizz, and Polamalu (although he forgot to pick Kansas City-Tampa).

I suppose making picks isn't as easy as his name implies as Eazy Picks failed to make any picks. This was a horrible week to do it. With so many spectacular weeks, he fell from 12th to 37th.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-20-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just hanging back giving the leaders a false sense of security until week 14.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually 101-59, but I appreciate you making me seem better than I really am by giving me an extra win!
Old 11-20-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The records are updated. Just a few notes:

With the leader going 12-2, it is difficult to make up ground. But Hawkeye did just that, pulling within a game of jcut.

Congratulations to Key Lime who had what I believe is the first perfect record of the season, 14-0.

It appears this week was much easier than last week. Last week, only 4 teams had 10 wins. This week, the same thing. The only difference? 10 wins was the fewest this week, by Prince Fielder, Antonin, Grizz, and Polamalu (although he forgot to pick Kansas City-Tampa).

I suppose making picks isn't as easy as his name implies as Eazy Picks failed to make any picks. This was a horrible week to do it. With so many spectacular weeks, he fell from 12th to 37th.
Hawkeye missed on two games, as did I. Not sure how he gained any ground on me.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
Hawkeye missed on two games, as did I. Not sure how he gained any ground on me.
Yep, I think I missed his TNF game.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-20-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you made a typo on mine, should be 94-66 instead of 94-56.

Thanks for keeping track of all these BTW.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, just realized I was 14-0 last week. **** yeah!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yep, I think I missed his TNF game.
No problem bro. Keep up the good work.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

A little latter than usual, but the records are updated.

jcut extended his lead this week by one game. It looks like it is going to go down to the wire.

A few weeks ago, Key Lime was right in the middle of the pack. But he is an amazing 28-2 in the last two weeks and is now in third place. Maybe I need to start copying his picks.

Rosebud was a few games back and he knew he needed to take some risks to get back in the game. But I think he took it a bit too far. He had the worst picks of the week and fell back 10 spots.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

What makes it worse is I wasn't even trying to take risks. My gut was clearly too focused on all the german beer I am now consuming to remember that football was still going on.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for doing this. I'm 114-62 btw, changed my pick to the Panthers on page three of the last thread.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure how I have two less games on my record than the people in front of me. I'm going to go back and look at my week-to-week records this weekend and try to find out where I may have screwed up the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Records updated. Congrats to KCJ58 for winning the week with a 12-4 record. P-L pulled up the rear with a 6-10 record. The top two both went 8-8 so jcut's lead is still three games, but most people gained ground on him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think you've got me at 1 win too many. Believe I'm 125-67. Thanks.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm making a major push here. 12-4, 10-6, and 10-6 the past couple weeks.