Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Giants will sign free agent RB Kregg Lumpkin today
Former Packer.
Surprised it wasn't former Packer and Giant Ryan Grant.

Hey question for you guys.
Which team do you think poses the greater threat to beating you in the playoffs?

@ Atlanta
@ San Francisco
@ Chicago

I am not even putting our swiss cheeseheads on here because our swiss cheese defense makes Eli look like 1984 Dam Marino every time. We're no threat to you guys.

You shut out Atlanta last year in the playoffs.
You kicked the 49ers asses this year already in the gBay area.
And the Bears are frauds IMO, but who knows.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man we tried out Cadillac too. I know his knees are done but he was one of my favorite players.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lumpkin can catch Forenci. He had 41 catches last year in limited time. I don't think he gets much action anyway unless we use him in goal line like we did with brown.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Former Packer.

Which team do you think poses the greater threat to beating you in the playoffs?

@ Atlanta
@ San Francisco
@ Chicago

I am not even putting our swiss cheeseheads on here because our swiss cheese defense makes Eli look like 1984 Dam Marino every time. We're no threat to you guys.

I'd say SF out of those 3. We can beat anyone if we play up to our standards though as we've already seen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Lumpkin can catch Forenci. He had 41 catches last year in limited time. I don't think he gets much action anyway unless we use him in goal line like we did with brown.
Very true. I overlooked that. However, I'm curious on how good of a pass blocker he is. I know Addai was pretty awesome at that.

I'm hoping he doesn't see a ton of time but with this coaching staff you never really know what to expect. I really like Wilson though and want to see him get some more touches.

I can never get a feel for Bradshaw either. One game he looks washed up and just runs into the backs of our offensive line and the next he's making great cuts and showing some burst.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will bring in a Rb, my money is on Addai or Martinek

But the reality is Wilson will get the first shot to split reps with Bradshaw.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson steps up, he could easily be the spark our offense needs down the stretch and into the playoffs.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
We will bring in a Rb, my money is on Addai or Martinek

But the reality is Wilson will get the first shot to split reps with Bradshaw.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson steps up, he could easily be the spark our offense needs down the stretch and into the playoffs.
We already signed someone. Kregg Lumpkin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Some speculation now that we're also going to sign Ryan Torain. I don't know what the corresponding roster move would be for that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think hes a more talented runner then Lumpkin, wasn't it always an injury issue with him?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I think hes a more talented runner then Lumpkin, wasn't it always an injury issue with him?
Only when he was a Packer.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Former Packer.

@ Atlanta
@ San Francisco
@ Chicago

It depends on our team. It really comes down to the defense and injuries same things I always say prior to the season. If fewell has a great game plan, which he showed against you guys AND the 9ers, I think we can beat any team in this league. We have that much talent.

However, every regular season, it's a rollar coaster ride. The defense is usually always the focus point. This year our offense slumped and struggled in the red zone. This is new for this year. But if our defense gets their heads out of their butts, only real threat who I know we can't beat or proved to beat, are the Saints.

I think the Saints have the ability to kill us yet again. If the Saints win last year against the 9ers, and we play them in that Doom Dome, we lose.

But when things click and we get on fire like we showed, no team is a threat. Saints loss was huge. So I am assuming they don't make it. So I think we can handle any team.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Former Packer.

@ Atlanta
@ San Francisco
@ Chicago

The Giants can beat anybody. The Giants can lose to anybody. We're a Jekyl and Hyde team.

Of those 3 teams, the one I'd least want to see is San Fransisco. That defense means business.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ryan Torain official also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ryan Torain official also.
They waived Selvish Capers for him.

Also off topic GF respond back to my pm.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We already signed someone. Kregg Lumpkin.
Never heard of him, what's the info on him?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
Never heard of him, what's the info on him?
Nice kid, decent..... I'd compare him to a slower and less agile Ben Tate.
Wasn't good enough somehow to make our roster 2 or 3 years ago, even though your RB's are always better than ours are.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lumpkin and Torain....couldn't even try out steve slaton? come on...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

slaton is garbage and not close to what we need though
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. He sucks big ol' donkey balls.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just hope that we won't have to rely on any of them.

Did anyone scoop up Darrell Scott? Why couldn't we use him?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Let's just hope that we won't have to rely on any of them.

Did anyone scoop up Darrell Scott? Why couldn't we use him?
He's on IR. Not sure when, or why, but the roster on Giants.com has him on IR.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He had a leg injury. It was a long time ago already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He had a leg injury. It was a long time ago already.
Even if he was healthy they would still have signed a RB. Also CHECK YOUR DAM PMS Giantsfan.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We signed 2 RB's.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We signed 2 RB's.
I know if Scott was healthy we probably only would have signed one.