Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very mindful of turning off bluetooth/wifi/gps when I'm not using them. My battery might be going to crap. It sucks to not have a removable battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
swype is the greatest thing ever invented, if you can stomach the week of hell while you learn it. but it's so insanely fast.
+rep

Looked up this old post to rep you because I'm using the stock JB 4.2 keyboard (that has a swype like feature) and I love it.
I still prefer Swiftkey for my tablet, as swyping is very practical when horizontal.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Swype on my old phone and I loved it for a while but then it started to suck and I got swift Kerry which is pretty awesome but with all this talk of Swype I had to download the beta. I a actually using it right now and I forgot how fast it is.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just activated my SIII and somehow my google voice number became my default for calling/texting. I can still receive calls and texts to my main number, but I can't figure out how to send outbound calls from my actual real phone number.

How the hell do I disable GV?

And yeah, I love this swype-style keyboard. I don't know how I lived without it.

Last edited by WCH : 11-27-2012 at 04:29 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the Nexus 7 and still prefer Swiftkey on it.
On my phone though, I'm digging the swype.
My only gripe is that the comma and other punctuations aren't on the main face like Swiftkey.
It would make typing even faster if not for that

Old 11-27-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that swype came on my SIII...or the samsung version. I don't see whats all that great about it.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how long did you use it before going back to tapping?
a few hrs.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so that would've helped.
I try again, boss.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just put in my 2nd order for a 16GB Nexus 4. My first order, from Nov 13, is still sitting around doing jack ****. I bet my order from today ships first.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does any know have any ideas for when the new phones for Spring come this spring / summer ? looking to switch once my contract ends.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Just put in my 2nd order for a 16GB Nexus 4. My first order, from Nov 13, is still sitting around doing jack ****. I bet my order from today ships first.
give me one

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have my Galaxy Nexus and I can't go back to that manufacturer UI ****. So I cannot wait to see the next nexus phone next year... I know it won't happen but come on SD card slot!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have my Galaxy Nexus and I can't go back to that manufacturer UI ****. So I cannot wait to see the next nexus phone next year... I know it won't happen but come on SD card slot!
You are right, it won't happen.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You are right, it won't happen.
It makes me sad... I have too much music for 32 GB and an unstable 4g connection on my way home and I refuse to buy an ipod.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I have tried it in the past and I was just not a fan. I listen to a lot of obscure stuff that I couldn't find... and strangely enough some stuff that I cannot find any where else was on there.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, if you can get a cheap iPod (or other music playing device) I would just give in. I'm pretty sure with recent OS's you don't have to use the awfulness known as iTunes to sync your music.

I never put music on my phone. Consumes too much space. My Honda is pretty nice. I just plug my iPod into the USB port and it syncs up and plays it.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still burn cds because I'm too lazy to get a stereo system that has an aux plug

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i have never not found something i wanted to hear.
We also listen to very different styles of music.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
get that spotify. best $10 a month i've ever spent. even with a crappy connection, i've almost never buffered out, and i don't need more than a couple gb of local music on the device at any time.
I loved pandora. I found a lot of new bands and music listening to it, not its just a hot steaming pile of sheeeeeeiiit.

Spotify is cool, but sometimes I just want it to music genome, and it doesn't.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is true, the android app store is loaded with tons of useless apps.

#buyaniphone #freebbd #downwithnjx9
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Was BBD banned from this thread? Oh one could hope.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Swift Key Flow coming soon. It'll have swype like capabilities. Best of both worlds for me. That'll be my go to keyboard when it's available.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Swift Key Flow coming soon. It'll have swype like capabilities. Best of both worlds for me. That'll be my go to keyboard when it's available.
I am signed up for the beta and that is probably one of the things I am most excited for app wise.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

My Nexus 4 arrived last night. About ****ing time.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I'm using it's daddy. The LG Optimus G. Beautiful phone. I love it.
It's only on ICS and i still love it. Can't wait for three official update to JB pour some custom roms to get built.