Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Pulling him on 70 minutes? Da **** are you thinking?

Mario time...
Yea Manchini doesn't know what he's doing sometimes. You don't pull out clutch Dzeko.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicharito is on fire.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newcastle fans already calling for Pardew to be sacked...I'm not really surprised, but my god are some people stupid.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. I'd be sooo pissed if Pardew was sacked.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
ugh. I'd be sooo pissed if Pardew was sacked.
Fortunatley Pardew has a 8 year contract which will give him time. The only questionable thing about that deal was that it could have made both the manager and players comfortable.

I cant even imagine how upset/angry i'd be if Pardew was sacked anytime in the near or distant future. No lie, I was nearly crying when Chris Hugton was sacked, so I think that would push me over the edge.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in no way do i condone vandalism but this is awesome.. video inside. BVB fans break into allianz stadium.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...120046596.html
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

headshot own goal today

haha'ing at lennon's reaction.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, whatever the odds are for Rafa being the next manager sacked.....I'd take 'em.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Chelsea so much so I'm happy they are losing. Juan Mata is the only player who don't deserve this. He would've been so dreamy in a Reds uni

Oh and Eden Hazard too <3

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michuuuuuu ! nice win for Swansea

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-01-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man U loves conceding first. They certainly know how to roar back though.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So, this game is ******* awesome
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Reading doesn't want to go down holy crap what a game

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-01-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

michu's composure today in front of goal was insane. his second goal was tough but he handled it like he was in his backyard.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got to see Union beat Bochum live today, it was just amazing. The atmosphere at the Alte Forsterei is just amazing.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I got to see Union beat Bochum live today, it was just amazing. The atmosphere at the Alte Forsterei is just amazing.
Nice. How long are you back in the homeland?
Old 12-01-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Nice. How long are you back in the homeland?
Another week, but if all goes well I might be getting an internship out here and be moving for a while in january.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another week, but if all goes well I might be getting an internship out here and be moving for a while in january.
Was it you that broke into Allianz and changed the colors for Dortmund?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

no comment...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

What was really cool was that for the first 12 minutes and 12 seconds the fans were silent in protest of new security rules put forward by the DFL, and of course Union scored their first goal really early during that stretch of silence, so you saw the whole stadium jumping up and down, hugging and shushing.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Messi one goal away from Gerd Muller's record. I'm telling you guys, watch all of the Barca games you can....we have the privilege of witnessing the GOAT right now. I can't really remember Jordan and it's always pissed me off. I'm making damn sure I watch as much Messi as I can.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Messi's awesome, but when I watch him play I don't really get that vibe that he's much better than everybody else in the world, hell Iniesta impresses me just as much as Messi does and CR7's just a monster to.

It's certainly no where close to what it was like watching Jordan stomp the Knicks when I was a kid, where in every game you just knew he was gunna win it and could beat anybody. Messi's the greatest of this generation, and an alltime great, but is he better than Pele, Maradona, Beckenbauer or Cryuff? I don't think so.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN's soccer coverage really grinds my gears (wrong thread maybe). Hey lets just talk about Barca/Messi with a bit of CR sprinkled in. Nobody else matters.

Then again ESPN in general just grinds my gears.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Messi's awesome, but when I watch him play I don't really get that vibe that he's much better than everybody else in the world, hell Iniesta impresses me just as much as Messi does and CR7's just a monster to.

It's certainly no where close to what it was like watching Jordan stomp the Knicks when I was a kid, where in every game you just knew he was gunna win it and could beat anybody. Messi's the greatest of this generation, and an alltime great, but is he better than Pele, Maradona, Beckenbauer or Cryuff? I don't think so.
Messi isn't there yet, but I think the way he is playing right now is as good as anyone has ever played.

And, no soccer player will ever be able to measure up to a basketball player in terms of dominance just due to the sports being different. No soccer player can say, **** off, I'm winning this myself with 5 minutes to go...just can't happen.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Huge 3 points for the Toon today. We really need this win.