Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-29-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good quote from Politi today:

Quote:
"I have a friend who doesn't get the culture of college sports, and I tried to explain it like this once: You can be the most diehard Giants fan in the world, but you can never be a Giant. If you have that diploma on the wall from Rutgers, you are a Scarlet Knight. It matters to you in a different, more personal way. It is part of your identity."
Go start tailgating Scotty!!!! I know there have been people in the lots since 3 AM.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's an unreal, an so incredibly true, statement. I'm actually not even gonna drink much (or at all) before the game. I wanna be in the zone and remember every bit of it. I'm just so anxious and pumped right now I can't even handle it. My room mate and I are getting to the stadium at like 6 to try and ensure we get front row
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a good idea. When the Giants are in the playoffs I don't really drink either so I remember everything haha.

I could have got tix so I really regret not going tonight. I'm thinking about buying now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time is the game? I will be watching it.

I actually do hope you guys win. I mainly just mess around with you all about the whole Rutgers/UConn thing.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What time is the game? I will be watching it.

I actually do hope you guys win. I mainly just mess around with you all about the whole Rutgers/UConn thing.
I know. I hope UConn gets out of that god forsaken conference soon also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's 730. i'm so excited. holy crap
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Same here. I really need to leave work to have a beer to relax haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although if you do lose I will be making fun of you all.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

An we'd deserve it. This is a must win. Everything is pointing in our favor. If we lose it would be such a disspointment I wouldn't even know what to do. You think we're both big homers but we have a pretty good pulse on the team when we're being serious. MAJOR problem if we lose tonight and I'm the first to admit it and I'm sure Scotty would also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i wouldnt admit it because if we lose I'm drinking a gallon a bleach. But I agree.
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i wouldnt admit it because if we lose I'm drinking a gallon a bleach. But I agree.
This is true. I'll probably sit in the parking garage all night with the car running.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we win this game. I would be very surprised. Nova is a terrible QB and our offense is flat our brutal! I am not sure if you guys are confident, but with this offense being flat our bad, I can't see us scoring that many points.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck tonight. I'll be rooting for you.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I don't think we win this game. I would be very surprised. Nova is a terrible QB and our offense is flat our brutal! I am not sure if you guys are confident, but with this offense being flat our bad, I can't see us scoring that many points.
Nova is not terrible and we have enough weapons at the skill positions to take care of the ball. The coaches call the offense way too conservative. Our D is the team though and should be able to stop the Louisvill offense which currently has no running game and a banged up Bridgewater. I'm not confident by any means but it's a game we should absolutely win at home with all the marbles on the table.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Nova is not terrible and we have enough weapons at the skill positions to take care of the ball. The coaches call the offense way too conservative. Our D is the team though and should be able to stop the Louisvill offense which currently has no running game and a banged up Bridgewater. I'm not confident by any means but it's a game we should absolutely win at home with all the marbles on the table.
I can't stand him or the offense. The play calling last game was piss poor too! We are not going to win if he stinks it up and on top they call bush league plays.

This is why I am an NFL fan. If we suck at QB draft or sign one. In college, you are who you recruit. So in this system, the rich get richer, while bad programs get ok to bad recruits. I really wanted to see Savage play but he left then.

I am not confident with this QB and system. I like our WRs, but again every throw I am worried it doesn't get picked off.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Good luck tonight. I'll be rooting for you.
luv u

Less than 3 hours. I'm freaking out. Had to drink to quell the anxiety somehow
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand this game is a big deal to my Giants Brothers on this forum. I don't really follow College FB, but I wanted to stop by and show my support! Good luck and go Rutgers!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Let's ******* this do this!!!!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Sounds like Louisville is pretty banged up. You best be winning.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Stupid WRs and oh, did I mention that Nova is terrible?! Yeah, I believe I did. He is beneath a game manager. Whatever level that is, he is that. And the WRs were a joke today. One damn penalty on a fake, changed the whole damn game!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't get why Nova beat out Dodd. And I don't get how there was no talk of switching among the coaches. Some say they were afraid to bench him cause of recruiting at Don Bosco. If that is true it is truly pathetic. Regardless of the reason, I don't understand how the coaches didn't think Dodd warranted at least a look at some point. Whenever coaches try to avoid a controversy by not giving the backup a look, it means the starter is the starter for the wrong reasons.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Just kidding. I love you Scotty. Sorry for the tough loss guys.

I do want to make fun of Rutgers but that is mean and too soon so I will say it was a good game.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah it was really Nova's fault everyone around him **** the bed collectively. You guys are clueless.

I can't even describe how upset I am by this. By far one of the worst losses I've ever had to deal with.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I still don't get why Nova beat out Dodd. And I don't get how there was no talk of switching among the coaches. Some say they were afraid to bench him cause of recruiting at Don Bosco. If that is true it is truly pathetic. Regardless of the reason, I don't understand how the coaches didn't think Dodd warranted at least a look at some point. Whenever coaches try to avoid a controversy by not giving the backup a look, it means the starter is the starter for the wrong reasons.
We better coach up our WRs better especially in a big game. Our QB stinks, and we need a better QB. I actually miss Mike T. after seeing Nova this season. And the conservative play calling throughout the season.

14-3 and the fake we ran resulted in a TD, which could have made it 21-3. That penalty was the changing point in the game. They scored, fumble by us, they score and the offense stunk.

We are going to get raped in the Big Ten with this talent.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys it gets worse.
Sanu is out with a stress fracture to his foot.
Terrible Rutgers weekend.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote