Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-29-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Other than yourself i find Niner fans almost getting unbearable.
Is this opinion just from here? Because, truth-be-told, I avoid the major 49ers forums as well. However, I think that a good majority of all fans are over-dramatic and hyper-reactive.

I find that several 49ers' fans on here are pretty rational observers.

I think it's a combination of winning with the fact that the participation amongst 49ers fans on this site, is pretty high.

As it relates to this topic... I'm not a fan of the thread, to begin with. And I've never been a fan of people joining a site, or changing SNs, just to start a topic of conversation. Let's hope BaalkeBalls can be a rational fan and contributer.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
< oh by the way is letting of his Tebow love at Qb. And admits he won't do crap in the NFL any more its sad but its the truth.
Admitting that you were wrong about a prospect is the first step to recovery.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Is this opinion just from here? Because, truth-be-told, I avoid the major 49ers forums as well. However, I think that a good majority of all fans are over-dramatic and hyper-reactive.

I find that several 49ers' fans on here are pretty rational observers.

I think it's a combination of winning with the fact that the participation amongst 49ers fans on this site, is pretty high.

As it relates to this topic... I'm not a fan of the thread, to begin with. And I've never been a fan of people joining a site, or changing SNs, just to start a topic of conversation. Let's hope BaalkeBalls can be a rational fan and contributer.
I guess what's annoyed me more than anyting has been the throwing of Alex Smith under the bus by Jim Harbaugh and the ho-hum attitude that some Niner fans have about it. It's the biggest hatchet job i've seen in several decades of following the NFL. Individually most of your fan base has been pretty easy to get along with.

On an unrelated topic i find Patriot and Vikings fans the fairest and most reasonable on this site. (Don't ask me why)
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
< oh by the way is letting of his Tebow love at Qb. And admits he won't do crap in the NFL any more its sad but its the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Admitting that you were wrong about a prospect is the first step to recovery.
Unfortunately that prospect is Tim Tebow so you will be spending eternity in hell. But, some things are worth being right over

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
he's not pretty good, short or not. he's entirely mediocre. he's in the bottom 5 qbs in the league that i think could win the game in the final few minutes. he's in the bottom 5 qbs in the league that i think are capable of leading a td drive. if he didn't have lynch to hand off to, that offense would be a joke. if he didn't have the defense to lean on, the seahawks would be dead last in the west. i'm not sure there's a single thing that nfl-russell wilson does particularly well.

edit: i should note, in spite of the above, that i don't think he's horrible. i just don't think he's very good right now.
He's driven the Seahawks down the field and scored touchdowns several times in the fourth quarter when we needed to score. The Lions and Miami both drove down and scored in the final two minutes of the fourth quarter; those losses aren't the result of Wilson failing to score, they were failure by our defense to stop other teams' passing attacks, which is supposed to be their speciality. Also, particularly at the beginning of the season, Pete Carroll was extremely conservative with the plays they called for him. So he doesn't account for as much as our offense as other quarterbacks do for theirs, but he's been very efficient and he's more clutch than you're giving him credit for. In fact, I'd say it's one of his strong suits. Your assessment is exaggerated. It's definitely a run-heavy team, but that's not a reason to call Wilson a bottom-5 QB. He's better than that. "Pretty good" is a perfectly reasonable designation. He's been making plays all year.

I could take him over Fitzpatrick, Sanchez, Joe Flacco, Brandon Weeden, Henne/Gabbert, Locker/Hasselbeck, (Person who lines up behind the Chiefs center), Carson Palmer, Christian Ponder, Josh Freeman, Skelton/Kolb, Sam Bradford without second-guessing myself. Wilson isn't going to the Pro Bowl this year, but he's certainly not "bottom-five," either.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
He's driven the Seahawks down the field and scored touchdowns several times in the fourth quarter when we needed to score. The Lions and Miami both drove down and scored in the final two minutes of the fourth quarter; those losses aren't the result of Wilson failing to score, they were failure by our defense to stop other teams' passing attacks, which is supposed to be their speciality. Also, particularly at the beginning of the season, Pete Carroll was extremely conservative with the plays they called for him. So he doesn't account for as much as our offense as other quarterbacks do for theirs, but he's been very efficient and he's more clutch than you're giving him credit for. In fact, I'd say it's one of his strong suits. Your assessment is exaggerated. It's definitely a run-heavy team, but that's not a reason to call Wilson a bottom-5 QB. He's better than that. "Pretty good" is a perfectly reasonable designation. He's been making plays all year.

I could take him over Fitzpatrick, Sanchez, Joe Flacco, Brandon Weeden, Henne/Gabbert, Locker/Hasselbeck, (Person who lines up behind the Chiefs center), Carson Palmer, Christian Ponder, Josh Freeman, Skelton/Kolb, Sam Bradford without second-guessing myself. Wilson isn't going to the Pro Bowl this year, but he's certainly not "bottom-five," either.
I don't think he's bottom 5 either, but what late 4th quarter drives are you talking about? He threw an interception against Green Bay at the end of the game that inexplicably got ruled as a catch, and he threw a decent post route to Sydney Rice on a play where the safety inexplicably didn't use the right technique against the Patriots. Any QB in the league would have made that read/throw and completed it.

There isn't really anything positive to take from either of those late drives.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Actually, he already has. Against New England, he was 16-27, 293 yards, 3 TDs, and no INTs.
That doesn't count, it was against New England. I'm pretty sure I could throw for 200+ against them and I'm 6' 205 and have never played QB in my life.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Russell Wilson is right there with Luck and RG3 as performing at an unexpectedly high level for a rookie QB.

He's thrown for more TDs than Griffin,(17 to 16) and less INTs than Luck.
I've been impresses with Wilson the few times I've seen him play. I thought Matt FLynn would have supplanted Wilson by now as the Seahawks starter.

Hasn't happened and doesn't look like it will anytime soon.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So now you're trolling me and not just Ness. Thanks. Glad I deserve it.
I'm not trolling you, I just find it hilarious how some of you 9ers fans think you're being unfairly persecuted on this board.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm not trolling you, I just find it hilarious how some of you 9ers fans think you're being unfairly persecuted on this board.
Kind of like injuriezzzz with Packers fans, but 100x more frustrating and nowhere near as funny.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last time I have to read about how underrated AlexDavid GarrardSmith is will be so amazing.

Kaep4ever

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Kind of like injuriezzzz with Packers fans, but 100x more frustrating and nowhere near as funny.
That's just because no 49ers fan can make a poll quite like JMike88

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i wouldn't (and didn't) call him a bottom 5 overall qb, either. and while i didn't see last week's game, i haven't been at all impressed that he could take over a drive and get the team down the field when he needs to. i trust him about as much as i ever trusted tebow, in that regard.
I misread you. You said "bottom 5 QBs who could lead a game-winning drive" and I took that to mean "among the 5 worst at leading game-winning drives." As far as taking over drives and leading the team down the field, vs Miami might be the best example of that all year, seeing as how Marshawn couldn't get anything going all game. We had two 80-yard touchdown drives, and they were all on him.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 11-29-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
The last time I have to read about how underrated AlexDavid GarrardSmith is will be so amazing.

Kaep4ever
Obviously I want Kaepernick to succeed and am rooting for him to do so but if he crashes and burns this year while bringing the 49ers down with him can you imagine this board's reaction?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i'll have to watch the game at some point, as that was the lone game i've completely missed this year (yes, i have friends who are actually seahawks fans, admit it publicly, and drag me to bars so they can watch the games... ugh).
Having seen all their other games, you do have to admit the playcalling in the passing game was maddeningly conservative through the first half of the season. They really weren't letting him do very much (as opposed to Luck, Griffin, Tannehill and Weeden), but in recent weeks they've been opening up the playbook and Sidney Rice and Golden Tate are both playing better. Especially with rookie quarterbacks, the second half of the season is more important to the evaluation than the first, and Wilson's only been improving.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Lindley

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
papa burgundy
Rookie

papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Are the 9ers fans winning the most annoying fanbase award this season?

I think the Niners fan base has been one of the most annoying for a few years running now. They've just started to pop up more, because when a team starts to win their fans get that much more annoying. If you think it's really so bad here, you should check out the official 49ers message board. It's non-stop insecurity and paranoia about their own players there.

btw .. I'm a Niners fan.
papa burgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL!!

Too bad no one has any recent memory of the SKins being relevant.
Wait and see what happens the next time Washington wins 10+ games in a season.

HTTR

Hard to be humble when you're hungry.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
If they feel they're being "persecuted," in most cases, the persecutor is you.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa burgundy View Post
I think the Niners fan base has been one of the most annoying for a few years running now. They've just started to pop up more, because when a team starts to win their fans get that much more annoying. If you think it's really so bad here, you should check out the official 49ers message board. It's non-stop insecurity and paranoia about their own players there.

btw .. I'm a Niners fan.
You can say that about any team. Go to the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, or Saints board and every one of those places the majority of the fans are knuckleheads complaining about trivial or mundane issues while their team is successful and/or it's homer central.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You can say that about any team. Go to the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, or Saints board and every one of those places the majority of the fans are knuckleheads complaining about trivial or mundane issues while their team is successful.
This.

I grew up outside of Buffalo during the height of the Jim Kelly era. I hated the Bills the most of all teams... because of being around their fans.

I now live in the Pittsburgh area, and I dislike the Steelers the most for the same reasons.

I can only assume that if I'd live in the Bay area, I'd likely hate the 49ers.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i like him as a player, and i hope he keeps improving. but i've spent most of the season really glad that he wasn't on my team this year.
For one thing, I think you're underestimating Golden Tate. His college highlight reels might have the most circus catches I've ever seen in a single player's college career, and he's had the same reputation in camp throughout his Seahawks career... he just couldn't do enough other things to crack the starting lineup. Now that he has, it seems like there's a new tate.gif every game. One thing he does well is catch passes you think he shouldn't be able to.

And the other thing is that while you see a QB who should take off and run with it more, we've been watching Matt Hasselbeck for years. Easiest quarterback to sack in the league. Collapse the pocket, and he falls down. Russell Wilson is so much better at avoiding the rush we're just happy the play lasted longer.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
For one thing, I think you're underestimating Golden Tate. His college highlight reels might have the most circus catches I've ever seen in a single player's college career, and he's had the same reputation in camp throughout his Seahawks career... he just couldn't do enough other things to crack the starting lineup. Now that he has, it seems like there's a new tate.gif every game. One thing he does well is catch passes you think he shouldn't be able to.

And the other thing is that while you see a QB who should take off and run with it more, we've been watching Matt Hasselbeck for years. Easiest quarterback to sack in the league. Collapse the pocket, and he falls down. Russell Wilson is so much better at avoiding the rush we're just happy the play lasted longer.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Just in terms of physical skills, CK dwarfs Russell Wilson
LOLOLOL. It's not hard to dwarf a dwarf.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa burgundy View Post

btw .. I'm a Niners fan.
So it's like the NFL Weekly Discussion Threads?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote