Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 11-29-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It will just get crazier. I will be encouraging citizens who disagree to get the **** out in my next proposal. Much science funding to come. America will no longer be fear mongered into doing what fundies and the religious right demand.
Yes, but the "fundies" and "religious right" are a huge part of the American demos...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, I got us going...let's try and help Forenci out here. If you need additional time for covert stuff, take it, but lets get the overt stuff in so Forenci can get the backbone done and then we can edit if necessary.
Yeah, I've been sifting through the covert stuff but I probably will hold off any responses because most people did not do anything that would required a notable response. Barring maybe an exception or two.

Feel free to post your action summaries anytime!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yes, but the "fundies" and "religious right" are a huge part of the American demos...
I am trying to find the best way to encourage them to leave the country since they are useless.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am trying to find the best way to encourage them to leave the country since they are useless.
Haha, that is a very bad way to run a country.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, that is a very bad way to run a country.
I am toying with the idea of paying these people to leave and opening up immigration, targeting highly educated people. Gotta get rid of the people ruining the country somehow. They are a cancer.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I am toying with the idea of paying these people to leave and opening up immigration, targeting highly educated people. Gotta get rid of the people ruining the country somehow. They are a cancer.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russia and China are going to take over the world!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might feel like joining in at some point if you're ever to expand to more countries or if someone drops out.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said there are open enrollments you just have to PM him a country. Also I think Renji dropped out so that frees up Germany.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
He said there are open enrollments you just have to PM him a country. Also I think Renji dropped out so that frees up Germany.
Bulldogs is Germany, haha. Renji was North Korea.

But yes, anyone interested in joining just PM the country you'd like to be.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bulldogs is Germany, haha. Renji was North Korea.

But yes, anyone interested in joining just PM the country you'd like to be.
Whatever... I just assumed Germany. Same difference.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Whatever... I just assumed Germany. Same difference.
WAY TO ASSUME, CAIN!

Now don't be lazy and get your actions in. :D
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
WAY TO ASSUME, CAIN!

Now don't be lazy and get your actions in. :D
I will... let me think about what the hell I want to do lol.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I will... let me think about what the hell I want to do lol.
Hopefully it should be a little easier for most people now. As turns progress, you mainly just react/support/etc. to things that I've input into the game and continue to build up your country in various ways.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hopefully it should be a little easier for most people now. As turns progress, you mainly just react/support/etc. to things that I've input into the game and continue to build up your country in various ways.
For the most part yeah. The first turn seems to be like the mafia day one
Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Pretty much. Once you start reacting and setting up your own policies/interests it becomes less about the knowledge of your country. Which I think is a good thing.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Forenci, Can I give this a go as Ghana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

You may sir. I will put you down as Ghana. Just remember to check over the how to play/rules thread if you haven't already. Also checking out the current turns is a good way to see what you might want to do.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting Turn 3, I'd like to be Turkey.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright!!!! Ghana is about to become an African powerhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Starting Turn 3, I'd like to be Turkey.
Alrighty! Just make sure to remind me then (as I feel like that's something I will forget down the road).
Old 11-30-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon people. Get these actions in!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Alright!!!! Ghana is about to become an African powerhouse.
My uncle used to be Canada's ambassador there.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghana is pretty awesome. If I were to visit Africa, it would certainly be at the top of my list.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turkey is always interesting. I like the direction some of you are taking. Don't know so much about Ghana, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote