Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-29-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
****. Drew Brees picked a bad week to be terrible.
I have him in the Elite League... G'damn why did Moore drop that???? Brees needs TDs!!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I have him in the Elite League... G'damn why did Moore drop that???? Brees needs TDs!!!!!
I don't have NFL Network to watch, but I was pretty pissed when the half ran out with the Saints at the 3 yard line. Ugh.

Luckily for me, Prince isn't getting any more points out of Matt Ryan so far ...
Old 11-29-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, Matt Bryant.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And here I was thinking this game would be a high scoring shootout with both QB's going crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

God damn it! This happened to me in the first year of this league, I believe, when I had Cutler as my playoff QB and he threw 4 INTs. I was the No. 1 seed and was bounced.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly should have taken my deal!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm keeping Nicks, Fitz, and Colston.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Clearly should have taken my deal!

I'm still confident I'll win this week, and there's little assurance Carson Palmer does much better, haha.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You scared to lose wmd? ;)
Old 12-01-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You scared to lose wmd? ;)
I'm more scared that you winked at me. I don't go for those backdoor shenanigans.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And now that I've put Edelman in over Lloyd, here comes the huge game I've been waiting for out of Lloyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

**** you, Kyle Rudolph!
Old 12-02-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Buffalo.. kinda need you to score some damn points.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

**** you, J.J. Watt!
Old 12-02-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Who gave Scotty D the brilliant idea of giving Cam Newton to DUnit anyways?
Old 12-02-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Who gave Scotty D the brilliant idea of giving Cam Newton to DUnit anyways?
Scotty D really ****** you.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm gonna lose.. I'm only up by about 18 and my whole team is playing.. DUnit only has half of his team going. Poop.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm gonna lose.. I'm only up by about 18 and my whole team is playing.. DUnit only has half of his team going. Poop.
It's all in the wink.

Serious shenanigans in that wink. ;)
Old 12-02-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs?!! Playoffs?!! I can't even win a ******* game!!!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like DUnit needs 32 points to win it. Not looking good for me.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Cecil Shorts, Jermaine Gresham, Scott Chandler — Three players I traded away this week to acquire Jason Witten; All of them have touchdowns today.

Pressure is on tonight, Witten ...
Old 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Looks like DUnit needs 32 points to win it. Not looking good for me.
It's never over till it's over. The way it's going I still need big points.

Come to papa Turbo Man!!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Peterson and Jason Hanson put me in a deep hole already, damn kicker getting 18 points!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Prince will still have a decent chance to stay ahead of me. Any more points by Janikowski will make it interesting.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
It's never over till it's over. The way it's going I still need big points.

Come to papa Turbo Man!!!!
Nah, I'm not gonna hold on. I'd feel a little more confident if I had the 5 points from a Lions win, but they blew it. Jagoffs.