Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Pretty sweet having 6 Rams on that list. RB Pead, WR Quick, OG Watkins and CB Trumaine Johnson could be really good players too, they just haven't had the chance yet besides Johnson. How many times do you see 10 players from a draft make a team and contribute? All 10 could be starting by year 2.
I think Quick will emerge in year two or three. Kid has all the tools, just need to adjust to the NFL game and playbook. Watkins was starting and graded out real well against Detroit in the opener before getting hurt in practice a couple days later. Once Jenkins gains more experience, he will be a Pro Bowler. Pead, not so sure about. I think that was the Rams bust. Other picks look to be solid and Greg the Leg will be one of the top kickers in the league sooner rather than later.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
I think Quick will emerge in year two or three. Kid has all the tools, just need to adjust to the NFL game and playbook. Watkins was starting and graded out real well against Detroit in the opener before getting hurt in practice a couple days later. Once Jenkins gains more experience, he will be a Pro Bowler. Pead, not so sure about. I think that was the Rams bust. Other picks look to be solid and Greg the Leg will be one of the top kickers in the league sooner rather than later.

I think Pead will be fine. Probably a 3rd down, pass catching type like Rodgers and Sproles.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote