Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because you argued it previously, and you now know you would be unable to argue it. **** happens. And we'll see in due time how this season progresses.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And big shocker, Harden has been no where near as efficient as he was before, despite getting a ridiculous amount of FTA's. Geez snowflake, you were really rusty this off-season.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
That doesnt help Pau's case at all. Pau has a big gaping vagina, so you're still pulling things out of your twat.
He was your best player the last two years and won the Lakers a title against the Celtics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
And big shocker, Harden has been no where near as efficient as he was before, despite getting a ridiculous amount of FTA's. Geez snowflake, you were really rusty this off-season.
You know, you poke fun at my wrongness when you just ignore your obvious wrongness.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nash is looking so GQ after the LA move.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You know, you poke fun at my wrongness when you just ignore your obvious wrongness.
I was wrong in the same way scotty was wrong about Ray Rice being the creator of the human race. Cousins hasn't been as productive so far as he was last season and Monroe has. So props to him, i like him as a player. Cousins is still the greatest player evar.

I poke fun at your wrongness because of your general doucheyness when sharing it. You're quickly turning into D-Unit. If you wanna make crazy predictions, just be sure to live with the results of being wrong. And that means everyone gets to make fun of you. So just sit there and take it, snowflake.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamison <3s SSOL
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meeks and Jamison are going nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I was wrong in the same way scotty was wrong about Ray Rice being the creator of the human race. Cousins hasn't been as productive so far as he was last season and Monroe has. So props to him, i like him as a player. Cousins is still the greatest player evar.

I poke fun at your wrongness because of your general doucheyness when sharing it. You're quickly turning into D-Unit. If you wanna make crazy predictions, just be sure to live with the results of being wrong. And that means everyone gets to make fun of you. So just sit there and take it, snowflake.
Meh, as far as Harden goes in terms of inefficiency, he's still only scoring 2 PPG less than Melo "THE MVP CANDIDATE" on 2.7 less shots per game. He hasn't been as effective as I thought, but he gets to the line a fuckton and his shooting will improve a tad. The turnovers are a huge problem though, which I didn't expect.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Harden is still really good. Not as good as Brody thought, but I think the point still stands that it was a very bad trade for OKC.

Last edited by Rob S : 12-01-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was your best player the last two years and won the Lakers a title against the Celtics.
Bull ******* ****...if Kobe wasn't our best player last year the only one you could argue was would be Bynum. Pau has played with a skirt on the last 2 years.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Dwight For 3!!!!!!!

Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Meh, as far as Harden goes in terms of inefficiency, he's still only scoring 2 PPG less than Melo "THE MVP CANDIDATE" on 2.7 less shots per game. He hasn't been as effective as I thought, but he gets to the line a fuckton and his shooting will improve a tad. The turnovers are a huge problem though, which I didn't expect.
If he didn't get bailed out constantly by refs, he'd be doing pretty damn horrible. But, i guess that's one of the perks of being a "star".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Harden is still really good. Not as good as Brody thought, but I think the point still stands that it was a very bad trade for OKC.
Not saying he isn't good, but it starts becoming a different argument when you notice how not so all of a sudden, he isn't doing as good as he was with the Thunder, now that he has to play full starters minutes vs full time starters.

As for the trade, we'll have to see how far the Thunder can go this season before we can officially call it a bad trade on their end. There's still a chance both teams can "win", if the Thunder still make the Finals without him.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If the Thunder make the Finals it will be because KD takes it to another level (which is entirely possible). They just aren't better after that trade.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yeah yeah whatever, the refs are saving him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If the Thunder make the Finals it will be because KD takes it to another level (which is entirely possible). They just aren't better after that trade.
Durant's probably the MVP right now, so who knows if he can keep it up.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Larry Sanders had 10 blocks today. My fantasy team salutes him.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Durant's probably the MVP right now, so who knows if he can keep it up.
I agree with this. I think LeBron will be the deserving choice by the end of the season, but I agree for now.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted that the night it happened. Goddamnit Corey.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I WAS FOLLOWING UP THE SHOT OF SOMEONE DRESSING UP LIKE HIM WITH THAT GIF, GODDAMN KYLE. I hate you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Joey Crawford needs to be euthanized.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i still love ty lawson. is that argument still relevant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I used to hate the Spurs. And this **** you to everyone they are sending (the refs, Stern, and the schedule makers) are really making me change my mind. Don't wanna see them in the finals cuz as we learned Thursday, Pop can make Spo his ***** and nearly win with his 4 best players at home. But I actually am kinda liking the Spurs.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's because Matt Bonner is awesome Yoda.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote