Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The restrictions on the F2P are pretty gd stupid. I don't want to play under them. Oh, want another quickbar? Gotta buy it. Want to turn off your HELMET? Gotta buy it. Makes no sense.
So we'll all play GW2 again? Good to know!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The restrictions on the F2P are pretty gd stupid. I don't want to play under them. Oh, want another quickbar? Gotta buy it. Want to turn off your HELMET? Gotta buy it. Makes no sense.
Wait what. Is there a big list of all the restrictions for this?
Old 11-13-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Hey I got my new car today so I am good to get it going again.
Im off alot of days coming up. Off Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday.

Did you get the Avenger or ELantra?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Wait what. Is there a big list of all the restrictions for this?
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Im off alot of days coming up. Off Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday.

Did you get the Avenger or ELantra?
I found a 2012 Elantra Limited. Its hard to beat 32 mpg city and 41 mpg highway with gas prices continuing to raise.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star wars f2p release is crap....

Anyway I think I am done playing starwars again...I remember why I stopped playing it in the first place.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Anyway I think I am done playing starwars again...I remember why I stopped playing it in the first place.
Me too, though we did have some fun for a bit there in PVP didn't we? :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah I messed around on it for a day, lost interest pretty quick.

Back to GW2 for me...
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Me too, though we did have some fun for a bit there in PVP didn't we? :)
We did!! My jugg is a 50 now...and I havnt been able to do 1 pvp match with him. Last night I waited 2 hours and today another 2....never got into a lvl 50 pvp match. Seriously, I am done now. lol
Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ho...ly...Sh...eee...itt.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I will now be accepting copious quantities of rep.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

must spread rep!! nice find!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys , I'm looking for a battery for HP laptop I am having troubles finding the right to get. The HP laptop battery it has on it now is bascially out, it doesn't hold a charge and needs and a new one .If any one could help me that would be great. Here is the info I have for the HP

hp g60 battery 484170-001 ,I think it is a pavilion HP.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I have googled the battery. But I'm not sure what one to get though.Like what product would be best or which one is better. Or are they the same. There are a bunch of different products I could chose it seems like.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ho...ly...Sh...eee...itt.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I will now be accepting copious quantities of rep.
Bumping this as time is running out.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Anyone still playing GW2? Has it gotten better? Is it worth buying more now VS launch?
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I logged on a few weeks ago, did a few public quests and sorta farted around for a little bit.. and then uninstalled again. Meh. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am just getting bored with the games I have right now. The girlfriend got me AC3 and Dishonored but I cannot seem to get into the right now. I am waiting for the new Skyrim expansion but that is due next year.

So basically it was GW2 or Dark Souls... I think.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my starcraft account was hacked and stolen :\

and of course I'm locked out so now I have to go through a bs process of getting my account back with all my records wiped

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting impatiently for DayZ standalone. Playing League of Legends, CoH, and Diablo 3.

Reminder! http://www.humblebundle.com/

7 hours left. :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Waiting impatiently for DayZ standalone. Playing League of Legends, CoH, and Diablo 3.

Reminder! http://www.humblebundle.com/

7 hours left. :)
Thanks for reminder. Are those games any good?

And btw, it's pretty impressive. They've raised almost 5 million with this.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Thanks for reminder. Are those games any good?

And btw, it's pretty impressive. They've raised almost 5 million with this.
For $5.75 its more than worth it...

and Trog bumps this once and gets responses but I post it twice and nada!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rep has been given.

To Trogdor.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't be jelly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone still playing GW2? Has it gotten better? Is it worth buying more now VS launch?
Quote:
I logged on a few weeks ago, did a few public quests and sorta farted around for a little bit.. and then uninstalled again. Meh. :(

I was playing fairly frequently till I got AC3. Now I'm not playing either.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote