Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You're probably the last person I would want to get into an argument about with it because I know the people who are close to the person are the ones who end up hurting the most, those are the people I feel sorry for and pray for.

That is why I feel people who commit suicide are selfish. What is more selfish than that? Running away from your problems and what not, yeah sure...but at the extent of everyone that has ever loved you...you put them in more pain than you could ever imagine just because things are going bad for you?
My intent was not to have people walk on eggs shells when discussing the topic, I only mentioned it because I felt like some people are far removed the subject and don't think it all the way through. We're not arguing though, merely have a conversation, which is good. :)

Most of the time, it's not a well thought out plan. In the case of Jovan Belcher it was clearly premeditated, but usually it is not. It is inconsiderate, and it can be selfish. But that doesn't mean it ALWAYS is.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think its appropriate to be sitting around making judgements on belcher or anything of the sort. it is obviously a tragic thing to happen and just very sad. What happenned in his life that pushed him to this and what could have possibly been going through his head this morning, I have no clue. Id say it was a crime of passion and after it happened he decided he couldnt live with himself. its gotta be hard for the chiefs to even think about football after this, I cant imagine how surreal the scene at their facilites must have been this morning...weve seen lots of tragic stuff take place with players off the field before, but ive never heard of anything like this where it went down at the team headquarters in front of the coach, GM, and whoever else was around.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 12-01-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
i dont think its appropriate to be sitting around making judgements on belcher or anything of the sort. it is obviously a tragic thing to happen and just very sad. What happenned in his life that pushed him to this and what could have possibly been going through his head this morning, I have no clue. Id say it was a crime of passion and after it happened he decided he couldnt live with himself. its gotta be hard for the chiefs to even think about football after this, I cant imagine how surreal the scene at their facilites must have been this morning...weve seen lots of tragic stuff take place with players off the field before, but ive never heard of anything like this where it went down at the team headquarters in front of the coach, GM, and whoever else was around.
Scumbag Eazy Picks. Says not to judge. Judges.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I saw this thread take off earlier today but didn't open it until now. What a bunch of pile-jumpers.

From what I've gathered across the internet, Belcher had a reputation as having a lot of character. He was a hard worker, respected by those who knew him. His agent's response was described as sounding audibly shaken over the phone, and he said he'd never represent anyone he wouldn't bring home to his own family. He didn't say anything about mental illness. He sounded shocked.

I've also read that he studied Childcare Development and Family Relations at Maine. It was something he cared a lot about. This looks utterly insane, and you have to wonder if he'd just learned he wasn't his child's father. People don't just do this. It's so easy to call Jovan Belcher a bad person. It takes no thought at all. This is sad for everyone. People commit suicide out of grief.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Wow. I saw this thread take off earlier today but didn't open it until now. What a bunch of pile-jumpers.

From what I've gathered across the internet, Belcher had a reputation as having a lot of character. He was a hard worker, respected by those who knew him. His agent's response was described as sounding audibly shaken over the phone, and he said he'd never represent anyone he wouldn't bring home to his own family. He didn't say anything about mental illness. He sounded shocked.

I've also read that he studied Childcare Development and Family Relations at Maine. It was something he cared a lot about. This looks utterly insane, and you have to wonder if he'd just learned he wasn't his child's father. People don't just do this. It's so easy to call Jovan Belcher a bad person. It takes no thought at all. This is sad for everyone. People commit suicide out of grief.
Dude I don't care if the baby was his best friends and not his. You DON'T gun down a unarmed woman. And the killing yourself for grief.... Yeah it's called being a pu$$y and not wanting to spend the rest of your life in jail.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The second people started making generalizations about people that commit suicide being "selfish cowards" is the second this thread should have just been closed.......not to call out mods or anything.......but some of you people are just amazingly ******* stupid.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Dude I don't care if the baby was his best friends and not his. You DON'T gun down a unarmed woman. And the killing yourself for grief.... Yeah it's called being a pu$$y and not wanting to spend the rest of your life in jail.
Suicide sounds pretty good compared to life in jail.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DIdn't Belcher shoot his baby momma after an argument???
Dude was deranged for some reason, but I don't know if he was suffering from a mental illness.

He obviously snapped. Who knows why?? The guy with all the answers inconveniently blew the top of his dome off.

Shooting someone 7 times is overkill IMO, like he was angry about something.
I bet his chick told Javon she was leaving him.

Anyway, this game should be canceled and played early next week IMO.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have also seen people referring to some anger-related episodes. it seems like something must've just made him snap.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
The second people started making generalizations about people that commit suicide being "selfish cowards" is the second this thread should have just been closed.......not to call out mods or anything.......but some of you people are just amazingly ******* stupid.
I'm with you... this should be locked
Old 12-02-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how long he had the gun for.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Anyway, this game should be canceled and played early next week IMO.
Play it Thursday before week 18. It's not like either of these teams will be doing anything that week...
Old 12-02-2012, 04:36 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I wonder how long he had the gun for.
Baiting for a gun-law discussion?