Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I have a shot? What I needed to happen happened. Julio sucked. And then Brees has his worst game of all time in the first round of the playoffs. I think in done unless someone else can pick up his slack.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Thank you Brees for ******* sucking ass today.
3 ******* points.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Someone needs to tell Matt Ryan it's the last week before playoffs!!!@! I mean come on the Saints pass D is awful! And what the f is happening with Jimmy Graham!
Jimmy Graham is fading. Coverage issue, dropping balls . . . I don't know wtf to do with him. It's not like he can be benched. Brees throwing 5 INTs certainly doesn't help the production of any of his targets, though. ATL was supposed to be a great matchup for him, too. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Do I have a shot? What I needed to happen happened. Julio sucked. And then Brees has his worst game of all time in the first round of the playoffs. I think in done unless someone else can pick up his slack.

Any time your opponent has two starters combine for 16 points you still have a chance.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Lafell vs KC

or

Demarco Murray vs PHI

or

Miles Austin vs PHI (or Dwayne Harris if both Murray and Austin are ruled out)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really need to win to confirm a spot in the playoffs. Also need to score as many points as possible to stay in the regular season $ (pay out to top 3 total points in reg season, & top 3 finishers in playoffs).

Standard Scoring; pick 2 please:

C Johnson vs Houston
J Charles vs Carolina
D Williams vs KC

Do i dare roll with Deangelo with Stewart out?
Thanks a bunch Lesean for being a ***** & thanks even more Matt Ryan for 12 ******* points
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Brandon Lafell vs KC

or

Demarco Murray vs PHI

or

Miles Austin vs PHI (or Dwayne Harris if both Murray and Austin are ruled out)
Lafell has been pretty consistent w/targets and catches the last few weeks. Ride him.

Tough to trust any of the other guys, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Really need to win to confirm a spot in the playoffs. Also need to score as many points as possible to stay in the regular season $ (pay out to top 3 total points in reg season, & top 3 finishers in playoffs).

Standard Scoring; pick 2 please:

C Johnson vs Houston
J Charles vs Carolina
D Williams vs KC

Do i dare roll with Deangelo with Stewart out?
Thanks a bunch Lesean for being a ***** & thanks even more Matt Ryan for 12 ******* points
Start your studs. Chris Johnson has certainly proven me wrong this season and there's no way you sit him for Williams. Even Charles is just too talented to sit in his lousy situation. Cam is the only Panther scoring rushing TDs, anyway.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rashad Jennings, Mikel Leshoure, or DeMarco Murray? Non ppr

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Rashad Jennings, Mikel Leshoure, or DeMarco Murray? Non ppr
Leshoure. Better offense, better matchup and goalline work.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so I have to beat the dude I'm playing by 50 to make playoffs. Do I have my lineup right?

Old 12-01-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Leshoure. Better offense, better matchup and goalline work.
I also have beanie wells who i started last week, but Jennings is the only back going against Buffalo...Henne has been pretty damn good and i cannot stress enough that it is buffalo.

Leshoure has been good, but he really isn't anything special so i don't feel comfortable riding on him with Joique bell.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be careful with how you regard the Bills defense, moving forward. They've given up just 3.4 ypc and <100 yards per game since their bye. 2.6 ypc and no touchdowns in the last two games. Greatly improved play from the front-7. Not saying it's a permanent turnaround, but Rashad Jennings sucks, so play at your own risk.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was going to say....Buffalo's defense is starting to look like the unit many people were expecting at the start of the season.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to start three of these

Garcon
Fitz
Maclin
DHB
Kendall Wright
Danny Amondola

1pt PPR HALPS

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I need to start three of these

Garcon
Fitz
Maclin
DHB
Kendall Wright
Danny Amondola

1pt PPR HALPS
Garçon for sure. Then probably Fitz and Maclin.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garcon, Mathews or Leshoure - non-ppr

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Garcon, Mathews or Leshoure - non-ppr
Do you need a homerun or guaranteed points? Garcon is your homerun; I'd take Leshoure over Matthews though if you're looking for safer point production.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Alright, so I have to beat the dude I'm playing by 50 to make playoffs. Do I have my lineup right?

Any advice, guys?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 out of the 3: M Leshoure vs IND, J Dwyer vs BAL or M Reece vs CLE
Old 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flex BJGE or Bryce Brown?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flex PPR 1 point:

BGE vs SD
Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo
Old 12-02-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Flex PPR 1 point:

BGE vs SD
Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo
I'd go BGE. Jennings is terrible. And the Bills are getting better.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Flex BJGE or Bryce Brown?
Both solid options. I personally would go with BGE. I can see the Eagles imploding.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Romo vs Eagles or Luck @ Detroit?

I'm Romo as of now.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

**** you Jordy Nelson always getting hurt.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

whats wrong with arian foster...

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: