Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 13: 49ers at Rams

Sorry folks, this is it this week. Just moved, got no internet access, doing this from my phone.

If you need a gameday thread fix, see the week 10 gameday thread, where I pretty much passed the Rams off as insignificant. That was a good call.

Enjoy the game.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.

Last edited by Borat : 12-01-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Amendola is a game time decision, but he missed a good amount of practice this week and was in a walking boot earlier. Hopefully he doesn't play. He toasted Carlos Rogers and the secondary last time.

Looking for another good game from Kaepernick. If he screws up against the Rams all hell will break loose in 49ers land.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully CK does not mess up and has a good clean game. Time to step up and destroy them Rams from that horrible tie from a few weeks ago.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revenge time baby!!!

49ers 34
Rams 10

Kaepernick - 72% completion, 302 yds, 2 td, 0 int, 0 sacks
Old 12-02-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams WR Danny Amendola is inactive which means if we contain Jackson, we should crush them. As for us, RB LaMichael James is inactive which im disappointed about but yet, WR A.J. Jenkins is active. Not happy about this. I was hoping to see if James can be a Hunter type and make the same impact.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when Bruce Miller gets his hands on the ball. Dude is such a throwback.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 12-02-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I love when Bruce Miller gets his hands on the ball. Dude is such a throwback.
Miller needs more plays designed for him, tbqh
Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers main board already wants Alex back.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roman with some ****** play-calling so far. Hasn't adapted to the Rams aggressiveness yet. Hasn't moved the pocket, called any screens or generally used the Ram's blitzing against them. Give them credit, they came to play but we haven't adjusted at all it seems. Change the tempo, go hurry up or something.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-02-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

The Rams defense has played really good today for the most part though. Also, I think some of Kaepernick's inexperience is starting to show. Although he has made some good throws. Giving Crabtree a lot of love today.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horrible, horrible, horrible call. You dont need to get cute right there. We do that cute **** at the most idiotic times. Just call something sensible that allows the clock to continue to run. I just dont get some of these calls today.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Walker and his drops are getting real old...
Old 12-02-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Don't freakin run out of bounds CK, wtf...
Old 12-02-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Delanie is done here. He's a great talent, but at this point, his drops are just too much to continue next year.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

The game is over if makes a simple, routine catch....this game has just pissed me off on so many levels.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
The game is over if makes a simple, routine catch....this game has just pissed me off on so many levels.
Yep. He just always leaves you wanting more. So much potential, but his hands are concrete.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walker reminds me of Lloyd when he was with us. Makes the great catches but drops the easy ones
Old 12-02-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

I'm going to love reading Dan rationalize this loss....
Old 12-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would assume it would revolve around Delanie Walker and David Akers.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex needs to play. Kaepernick is just not ready at this point.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a kicker who sucks now, a QB who makes one read and runs, a TE who can't catch...and Gore might be hurt...I have a bad feeling about what's going on right now.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

The playcalling today was terrible. Way to not get Vernon Davis the ball. My goodness. Kaepernick made some good throws, but his inexperience showed.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Nothing to rationalize. I'm happy this team lost. They deserved to lose. Kaepernick was good. His turnover wasnt even his fault. Harbaugh/Roman are morons for calling that stupid play to Ginn.

THE CUTE MOTHER ******* GADGET CRAP NEEDS TO END NOW AND FOREVER!!! IT DOESNT ******* WORK!!! I'M NOT AN NFL COACH BUT YET EVEN I KNOW THIS!!! COME ON!!!

Even worse, its with Ginn who's a waste period. Akers sucks. And not having Hunter really hurt. James and Jenkins need to be activated and used because Jacobs sucks and Ginn also sucks. I rather see two ******* rookies at RB and WR than seeing Jacobs and Ginn.

Either way, team deserved to lose three weeks ago and deserved to lose today. No reason to call that cute gadget play. No reason at all. I really hate Harbaugh/Roman sometimes because their ******* egos think that they can get away with that cute crap at any time. It doesnt work.

Also, move Tukufau and Dobbs back to the DL where they ******* belong. Bye bye Delanie Walker. I said to draft Fleener and now, everyone knows why. Walker is as good as gone. As good of a pass as you're going to get and he drops the ball. I'm getting tired of him too.

What a crappy day and a crappy ass game. UGH.

As for Kaepernick, his only major mistake was running out of bounds near the end of regulation. Other than that, he played good considering the Rams defense was a pain in the ass. OL needs to step it up too.

Seattle won too. Season is turning bad real fast. They better bounce back against Miami. And I also hate that running plays with Tukufau and others like Kilgore and Davis because they rarely work. When you have all those guys in there, its not hard to figure out that its going to be a run 90% of the time.

UGH. Whatever. Only positive is that Crabtree is finally looking and playing like a legitimate number one receiver and that he and Kaepernick seem to have good chemistry with each other.

Hope the injury to Manningham and Gore arent serious.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Yeah. When you know if Alex played this game he would have been off his rocker grilling him. But due to his love for Kaepernick he'll come in here with his mellow tone with a long ass post blaming everyone except Kaepernick.

EDIT: Damn, there it is. The "turnover wasn't his fault" was my favorite part. Yeah he had no hand in that at all.

And even if this team deserved to lose, I would never be "happy" we lost.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yeah. When you know if Alex played this game he would have been off his rocker grilling him. But due to his love for Kaepernick he'll come in here with his mellow tone with a long ass post blaming everyone except Kaepernick.

EDIT: Damn, there it is. The "turnover wasn't his fault" was my favorite part. Yeah he had no hand in that at all.

And even if this team deserved to lose, I would never be "happy" we lost.
That was so perfect lol.

Closed Thread