Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-02-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heading into the SNF and MNF games, Prince has a 22.5 point lead on me.

I have Ahmad Bradshaw, Bryce Brown and Jason Witten.

Prince has David Wilson.

Gonna be close. Wilson better not vulture any rushing TDs ...
Old 12-02-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I lose because there's some appeal in not having a QB apparently.

Also because the Lions are lame and cost me 5 points.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Meyers 30 points, Jimmy Graham 9. I ******* hate fantasy football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, Bryce Brown.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this stupid league, **** you Scotty D, **** you Tom Brady, **** you LaFell, **** this stupid ******* bull ******* ****. **** YOU ALL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

**** you, Cullen Jenkins and your faking injury to negate Witten's catches.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NEXT YEAR RULE CHANGES:

1. No Rental Trades
2. No Coaches
3. No Scotty D

Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meanwhile, Palmer had 21, Demariyus had 30, and Sproles had 16. Just saying :)

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
NEXT YEAR RULE CHANGES:

1. No Rental Trades
2. No Coaches
3. No Scotty D
Absolutely to no rental trades. Coaches I dont like either, but I can deal with them if need be. I also approve of #3 :)

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I demand we keep coaches.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Also, **** that. Witten tackled at the 1 yard line.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Meanwhile, Palmer had 21, Demariyus had 30, and Sproles had 16. Just saying :)
Yes, but I can win the title without giving away my elite QB, which is more valuable than anything in this league.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NEXT YEAR RULE CHANGES:

1. No Rental Trades
2. No Coaches
3. No Scotty D
I hate rental trades, vote to take that out. Coaches I actually like. It's a quirky setting, but an interesting spin. It's not a big deal to me at all though on if we keep it doesn't matter one way or another.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Move the tradeline up if possible. Too many people know they are out of it by the time the trade deadline hits.

Also, lick my nine wmd

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I at least gave myself a fighters chance tomorrow night which is all I could hope for. 17 points from Alfred Morris, not the best matchup but maybe some short yardage TD's? A few more points tonight would be awesome.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Move the tradeline up if possible. Too many people know they are out of it by the time the trade deadline hits.

Also, lick my nine wmd
Hey, you pushed D-Unit into the semis by yourself. This deserves a banning.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, you pushed D-Unit into the semis by yourself. This deserves a banning.
D-Unit would have found a QB if he didn't trade with me. I doubt he would go past the deadline without one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-02-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
D-Unit would have found a QB if he didn't trade with me. I doubt he would go past the deadline without one.
Of course he'd acquire one, but you gave him one of the best, plus an upgrade at like 3 positions.

All so you could acquire Julio in place of Cam, which is dumb given the importance of QBs in this league.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Of course he'd acquire one, but you gave him one of the best, plus an upgrade at like 3 positions.

All so you could acquire Julio in place of Cam, which is dumb given the importance of QBs in this league.
Xio, come on bro. You have the most "favor" trades in the league. I was out of it. I wanted Julio.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You're fired.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xio, come on bro. You have the most "favor" trades in the league. I was out of it. I wanted Julio.
But Julio sucks, haha
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah. Fudge you, Scotty D. You can't like the Lions anymore either.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah. Fudge you, Scotty D. You can't like the Lions anymore either.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think we should move the deadline a little earlier.. maybe a week or two. I think it'd help prevent the Xio favor trade flurry like we saw this year.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who made a "favor" trade to me? Seriously. Someone explain that and ask my trade partner if they feel such a thing occurred.

A high volume of trades means nothing. I had two players I had to trade or else lose their keeper rights and taking advantage of depth to trade off players I can't use in the playoffs should be the reason we have a bench and very deep rosters to begin with.

Every one of you could have taken the time to pursue trades like I did.

Last edited by Xiomera : 12-03-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote