Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I love the first three picks you got, and I'm a big Bell fan. Not sure Jordan's best spot is in the 43 but he's so versatile that I think it could work. I absolutely love Tavon Austin, probably as much as I loved TY Hilton and Alshon Jeffery last year. Talk about a playmaker, Austin reminds me somewhere between a Percy Harvin and a Dexter McCluster.

Anyone watch the Alabama/Georgia game today? three great prospects in that game, Eddie Lacy is probably a 2nd/3rd round pick, and TJ Yeldon RB and Amari Cooper WR are two monsters
I agree that Jordan will likely be labeled as a better fit in the 3-4. However, I think he has a fantastic skill set that would be desirable for any DC, especially considering how many different fronts are used today. He could easily move into the DE position on passing downs and have Long kick inside. That front 7 could be awesome if properly utilized.

When I look at Tavon Austin the first word that comes to mind is "weapon." I see him being a guy that could see 7-10 touches a game, plus return duties, and be a threat to take it to the house at any moment. We have that in the passing game with Givens, but we could definitely use more of that kind of player, especially in the return game. When was the last time we had a KR or PR for TD?

I like Bell a lot as well. I have only seen him a few times, but every time I have seen him he was putting away the other team with authority in the 2nd half. He is a very underrated back, IMO. Picking him in the 3rd round is probably a dream...but if we move out of the 1st round we would likely have another 2nd rounder to play with.

I really can't wait until we get a bit closer and the underclassmen declare. I always get more into it at that time because the pool is somewhat incomplete right now.