Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
and you can assume who these people will be based off of day one how...
It's pretty easy to predict based on past games. You should know plenty about being inactive ;)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's pretty easy to predict based on past games. You should know plenty about being inactive ;)
Haha there was a reason he took offence.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and here we go back to past performances, only knew it was a matter of time. you guys are too ******* predictable. if you haven't realized yet, guys who normally don't post as much (yes, like me) don't get big roles no matter how "random" the roles are based off of reputation i'm assuming. usually they're townies, or if they're not they're a mafia goon with no powers. nobody wants the most prominent roles in their game going to somebody they know won't post much. i would be far more willing to lynch someone who has been overzealous in trying to lynch people today.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and here we go back to past performances, only knew it was a matter of time. you guys are too ******* predictable. if you haven't realized yet, guys who normally don't post as much (yes, like me) don't get big roles no matter how "random" the roles are based off of reputation i'm assuming. usually they're townies, or if they're not they're a mafia goon with no powers. nobody wants the most prominent roles in their game going to somebody they know won't post much. i would be far more willing to lynch someone who has been overzealous in trying to lynch people today.
The roles are in fact random. You are getting mighty defensive.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The roles are in fact random. You are getting mighty defensive.
so what's your point? when people keep bitching about the same stuff there's not much else to do. i think i've made it pretty clear in a few of my posts who i am so feel free to lead another lynch parade that you'll only use to glorify yourself.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
so what's your point? when people keep bitching about the same stuff there's not much else to do. i think i've made it pretty clear in a few of my posts who i am so feel free to lead another lynch parade that you'll only use to glorify yourself.
I just don't know why you are so angry. Also claiming that good roles are given only to people who are always active? That just isn't true. I take it you are for a no lynch?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Wait, hold on a second. Lead a lynch train that I will use to glorify myself? So I guess you are evil then.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Wait, hold on a second. Lead a lynch train that I will use to glorify myself? So I guess you are evil then.
Yes, that is exactly what you should get from that statement. good detective work nancy.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-03-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Yes, that is exactly what you should get from that statement. good detective work nancy.
I am not sure what else you want me to get from you saying leading the lynch train on you will bring me glory. I hope you plan on being more helpful than this if you are good and if you are evil you won't be around for long.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
I am not sure what else you want me to get from you saying leading the lynch train on you will bring me glory. I hope you plan on being more helpful than this if you are good and if you are evil you won't be around for long.
for ***** sake, what do you want me to do on day one? please, explain. it's a random lynch or no lynch, the only time i can remember ever successfully lynching someone on day one after they slipped up is SuperPacker and he's SuperPacker.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
for ***** sake, what do you want me to do on day one? please, explain. it's a random lynch or no lynch, the only time i can remember ever successfully lynching someone on day one after they slipped up is SuperPacker and he's SuperPacker.
You realize I have cast my vote for no lynch already right? Have you done the same?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
You realize I have cast my vote for no lynch already right? Have you done the same?
way to dodge the question. i said it's a random lynch or a no lynch, so congratulations on voting no lynch i guess? in a game this big i would rather do a random lynch and take my chances on guessing right, but it doesn't really matter to me.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-03-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
way to dodge the question. i said it's a random lynch or a no lynch, so congratulations on voting no lynch i guess? in a game this big i would rather do a random lynch and take my chances on guessing right, but it doesn't really matter to me.
So the question is what do I want you to do on day one? For one I would like you not to flip out and start talking ******** about major roles only going to people that are normally active. So you say a random lynch, what do you mean by that? Are you saying we should do nothing until the time limit is reached and hope for russian roulette? If you had to lynch one person right now, who would it be? I ask this because you seem set on lynching someone.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still going with Vikes.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
So the question is what do I want you to do on day one? For one I would like you not to flip out and start talking ******** about major roles only going to people that are normally active. So you say a random lynch, what do you mean by that? Are you saying we should do nothing until the time limit is reached and hope for russian roulette? If you had to lynch one person right now, who would it be? I ask this because you seem set on lynching someone.
I'd be good with russian roulette. it would be the fairest way to do it unless someone slips up. I couldn't tell you who I would lynch right now because I haven't put too much thought into it.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roles are definitely random.... Ive been Godfather soo many times, and well, I dont usually tend to add much to any discussions. Also, in a game so big, are we looking at a mafia around 6-7 people big? Plus a couple of neutrals?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Bhaarat

I'm sticking with my 'eliminate the inactives' policy and I can't remember a single time when in past games he contributed other than his daily vote.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Roles are definitely random.... Ive been Godfather soo many times, and well, I dont usually tend to add much to any discussions. Also, in a game so big, are we looking at a mafia around 6-7 people big? Plus a couple of neutrals?
I have a feeling there will be a large amount of xtime use roles. Neutral makes sense. Mafia of 6 sounds about right, especially if they have good safe claims. I may not last long but as the game progresses we need to ensure people are talking and throwing suspicions out there. Allow nobody to lay low. I may let it slide today because we have nothing to go on but by tomorrow everyone should have at least one suspicion. Throwing out a bunch of names is also never a bad thing.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna vote no lynch and go to bed.

Vote: No lynch

Lets see where we are in the morning.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote Bhaarat

I'm sticking with my 'eliminate the inactives' policy and I can't remember a single time when in past games he contributed other than his daily vote.
Yeah vote to get rid of an inactive who has actually posted. I've never been a fan of a no lynch, but it's far too early to consider anyone inactive. I feel our options are to deduce further, or lynch randomly.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Yeah vote to get rid of an inactive who has actually posted. I've never been a fan of a no lynch, but it's far too early to consider anyone inactive. I feel our options are to deduce further, or lynch randomly.
Just because he has posted doesn't mean he won't be inactive. I'm basing my vote on past games as I said above quite clearly...

Old 12-03-2012, 04:15 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just because he has posted doesn't mean he won't be inactive. I'm basing my vote on past games as I said above quite clearly...
I guess I just dont get it. I don't really have a reason not to trust you at this point so do as you please.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:29 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it just depends. I don't like lynching if someone is inactive if they actually are active in some shape or form. If they put in their actions (assuming they have any) and are voting I don't really feel like it's worth wasting a potentially good lynch.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I guess I just dont get it. I don't really have a reason not to trust you at this point so do as you please.
The game thread has been open like 12 hours so it's obviously not really possible to pick an inactive in this game. We can however pick someone based on their play in previous games. I'm willing to change my vote, but only to a certain number of players.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote:no lynch

I'm about to head to work and will explain my rational when I get to my classroom.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote