Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Can I have Norv Turner? I don't think it's asking a lot to have Norv Turner. In fact, I deserve Norv Turner.

So fire him already, San Diego! Jeez!
... hoping this is sarcasm and ya im drunk as hell
Old 11-27-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't think we are going after Norv. Dowell Loggains is highly regarded. I hope we Dave Ragone
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I wasn't fond of Palmer as anything other than a QB coach, so can't say I'm sorry to see him leave. His gameplans and playcalling just weren't cutting it. Looks like Loggains gets a 5 (is it 5?) game audition as OC. He's been talked up as a bright, young mind, so we'll see.

Not too fond of Gray either, although I think the defense has slightly improved recently with some personnel and scheme shifts (Z. Brown starting, getting Griff off the LOS, letting Ayers and Brown blitz). We'll see if he's next on the chopping block or if he's truly in their future plans. Always got the feeling that Palmer was just a default hire based on who was left available, maybe Gray wasn't, but he needs to start producing results.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I brought up with my friend the point of Jerry Gray not being fired as well, he implied that the Titans just didn't feel like they had a suitable replacement for him on staff right now. I think Jim Wyatt tweeted something similar today.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obligatory Tom Moore post before the game tomorrow.

Using my ticket from the 5K run on tomorrow's game. I hope it's at least half as crazy as the Lions game I went to in September. I think this is actually the first game I'm going to with a big group of friends as opposed to my father or my best friend.

In other words, I hope to be intoxicated quite nicely.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew I wish I could be there with you watching the game and getting poop faced. I haven't been to a game in a few years :(

And the suitable replacement thing for Gray could be the case. He's got to be on the hot seat right now, or at least I hope. I wonder if he was replaced if the defensive players would seem somewhat happy about the move like the offensive players are with Palmer gone.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I can tell by the thorough discussion of today's game in here that we are all quite pleased with this team's performance as of late.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Lotulelei would look nice next to Casey
Old 12-03-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I can tell by the thorough discussion of today's game in here that we are all quite pleased with this team's performance as of late.
I was so elated that I had two double my alcohol consumption tonight! Celebrate!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so optimistic this week that I wasn't bothered that I slept through the first half (although I live on the West Coast and thus a 10am kickoff).
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Any chance Washburn gets some consideration this offseason now that he is available?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I don't think so. Seems like the league has kind of figured out his wide 9 to an extent. Especially since he lost that force in the middle of Mr. Haynesworth.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Any chance Washburn gets some consideration this offseason now that he is available?
So Philly let him go? Well what do we have to lose?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star in the 1st but the panthers might take him so if he is gone than we take Sheldon Richardson or Nix.

Last edited by Complex : 12-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Star is the only DT I would take in the 1st right now. Otherwise I'm defensive end all the way.

That's subject to change in the future but for now I see it as...

1) Star/Bjoern/Dion Jordan
2) Matt Elam
Old 12-04-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have returned!

This team sucks btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Brown is pretty sexy though. I think he is our best defensive player now... atleast for the 2nd half of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Where the heck have you been?!?!?!?!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I have returned!

This team sucks btw.
Did you take a football hiatus? I wouldn't blame you if you did lol.

Worst thing about this season is I thought we should have been playoff contenders. It's not like 2004 where we knew we'd suck after the cap purge. Oh well, we can talk draft soon!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome back dood.

Hutch placed on IR. Starting OL this week:

LT Roos
LG Velasco
C Matthews
RG Lutui
RT Otto

Ouch.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Was he placed on the old school IR, or that new one? Hell, I don't even know how that one really works.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Welcome back dood.

LT Roos
LG Velasco
C Matthews
RG Lutui
RT Otto

Ouch.
How well was Hutch playing this year?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

He was ok. Definitely not dominant or anything, but I'd say a decent starter that had trouble with quick guys. First few weeks he got beat like a drum, but he had settled in a bit. I thought Velasco had settled in pretty nicely at C also, so it kinda sucks that he has to slide over to LG now, but Matthews looked REALLY out of place there last week and got destroyed on several occasions, so I guess it had to be done.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Was he placed on the old school IR, or that new one? Hell, I don't even know how that one really works.
Season ending IR.

With the new one, the team has to place him on the IR list with the intention of bringing him back, so the player is basically 'designated for return'. Then they can't rejoin the active roster until they've been on IR for at least 8 weeks.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Welcome back dood.

LT Roos
LG Velasco
C Matthews
RG Lutui
RT Otto

Ouch.

What do you think this means for CJ rushing this week?
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote