Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
I think that's a good post, but only time will tell. Personally, I disagree with the post and think Jim did the right thing in terms of keeping Colin in. He had to see what he had, now he's seeing it....and it looks like Colin is still learning. We can't have a QB that looks at one read and ditches the pocket..it never works.

What I also don't get is the strategy when Colin is in. Everyone used to say that the Offense was a result of Alex's limitations....well it's looking more and more like THIS IS the Offense, whether you like it or not. If you made the change to the guy because he had the big arm, use it, attack the opposition on all levels. All I'm seeing is a lot of conservative playcalls and gadgetry.

This next game is huge for Colin, he can't put up a game like this before the Pats and Seahawks...we need momentum going into these games.

I'm really irritated by ppl keep saying he's making one read then running. That's not at all what happened yesterday. There were tons of time where CK went to secondary reads. Him staring down WRs wasn't the problem. If it were I'm sure he would have thrown a couple picks or questionable throws into coverage. I can't recall any to my knowledge.

The Rams had a solid game-plan. They took away anything deep or intermediate. They tried to make CK play like Alex....manage the game. Take the underneath throws and methodically move the offense down the field. They were banking on CK making a mistake or two and lacking the patience and discipline to do that all game long and that gamble paid off. CK made the right read and made good decisions 90% of the time. He took the underneath stuff, hit those slants routinely to move the chains. He took what they gave him and then some for the most part. The biggest thing with CK is that he ALWAYS believe he can make a play. It's a gift and a curse. The safety was key example of thinking he could escape the pocket and throw the ball away....still say it was a bad call but even if he takes a sack there, what's the difference? It was a 10-0 game at that point and I'd rather my QB try to give his team a chance than to just take a sack at the his own 10 just to say he 'played it safe'. I can live with those plays because part of the reason he is the starter is because he can make something out of nothing. You can't pick and choose the times where you embrace that part of his game and then turn around and condemn that part of his game. If the refs make the right call, no one is even talking about that play.

Now the pitch-fumble and him not staying in bounds were just mental errors he needs to learn from and understand the circumstances. You have to know when to play it safe and when you need to "make a play". The errant pitch was a instance were the it was time to play it safe, considering it was late in the game, us trying to protect the league and with your defense playing really good all game. Keep the ball, eat the sack, and let the clock run. I don't think anybody thought CK wouldn't have growing pains when he was announced as the starter. I certainly didn't think he'd go undefeated the rest of the regular sesson. He could very well lose one or two more games. It's a process and as long as he learns from it and grows and understands the lessons from these mistakes, he'll be a better player, and we'll be a better team for it when the playoffs roll around.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-03-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, this is all my fault. I forgot to wear my Niners shirt while watching the game. I just realized were 0-3 when I don't wear any Niners stuff on gameday. My bad.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Honestly, this is all my fault. I forgot to wear my Niners shirt while watching the game. I just realized were 0-3 when I don't wear any Niners stuff on gameday. My bad.
Seriously? That's weird. LOL.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Now we can stop debating Kaep and Smith and discuss the real source of our problem... Vafy-ya and his game day apparel. Hopefully, we'll be on top of this next week!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Default at least someone sees my point of view....

Quote:
Faced with two potential deer-in-the-headlights moments Sunday, Kaepernick, making his third career start, refused to flinch.

Most impressive was his response after his fourth-quarter, read-option pitch sailed over Ted Ginnís head and landed in Topeka. Kaepernickís error tied the game and sent the home crowd into an ear-splitting frenzy Ö which Kaepernick quieted justlikethat.

The first play of the 49ersí ensuing drive: Kaepernick rifled a 16-yard

Second play: Kaepernick zoomed 50 yards around right end to St. Louisí 14-yard line.

Third play: Kaepernick lofted a perfectly placed pass to well-covered tight end Delanie Walker in the front right corner of

Now, letís stop here for a moment:

If Walker catches the pass (and the 49ers hang on for a 17-10 win), Kaepernick would have atoned for his game-shifting mistake with a three-play, 70-second sequence that would have flipped the postgame narrative on its ear. I know I would have been clacking out a game story about how the young quarterback coolly and brilliantly responded in crisis.

And I would have included another telling moment: When the 49ers took over at their own 1-yard line late in the third

First play (after a holding penalty): Kaepernick created breathing room with 10-yard completion over middle to Crabtree

Second play (after an illegal-motion penalty led to 1st-and-15 at San Franciscoís 6): Kaepernick unleashed perhaps his most impressive pass of the day, a deep-out laser over the head of fully outstretched Rams cornerback Cortland

Those passes kick-started a 13-play, 94-yard, eight-plus minute drive that finished with a field goal and a 10-2 lead.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12...plenty-poised/
Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) If he doesn't make the terrible mistakes in the first place then we don't even need to worry about his last drive in regulation

2) On the drive with the great pass to Crabtree, which was a great pass make no mistake, he severely underthrew Walker and the pass should have been intercepted but Walker broke it up, not to mention there was a terrible roughing the passer call.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
1) If he doesn't make the terrible mistakes in the first place then we don't even need to worry about his last drive in regulation
Hmmmm......shouldnt this be everyone's thought process on the read option toss play? After all, if this terrible mistake of a play isnt called in the first place, then we dont even need to worry period.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to speak to the point about Delaine Walker. I am just as tired as all of you are watching him stone hand pass after pass, but is biggest value is as a blocker. Walker is the guy that makes the running game go. He is the guy Roman uses to utilize the entire running package all the, traps, counters etc. He is very important and you'd be hard pressed to find a better H back to do his job. With that being said though I agree he needs to NOT be a focal point of any passing play.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Just wanted to speak to the point about Delaine Walker. I am just as tired as all of you are watching him stone hand pass after pass, but is biggest value is as a blocker. Walker is the guy that makes the running game go. He is the guy Roman uses to utilize the entire running package all the, traps, counters etc. He is very important and you'd be hard pressed to find a better H back to do his job. With that being said though I agree he needs to NOT be a focal point of any passing play.
Walker is not that great of a blocker.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Hmmmm....thats the same excuse that you used for wanting Alex gone before Harbaugh so dont give me that crap.

You and everyone else here wanted Smith gone before Harbaugh but now, everyone is the opposite and why? WTF has Smith done? Subtract the defense, Akers (last season) and our running game and after 2011, you and everyone else would have wanted Smith gone yet again so dont give me that ********.

Smith ISNT the reason we got to the NFCCG last season. It was in SPITE of him. Two games against the Saints and Eagles out of 18 are the only two games we won because of him.

I do like Kaepernick better because he's the better QB. The bigger issue is with the play calling. If Harbaugh and Roman just let Kaepernick play like they did in the Bears game, we wouldnt be having this discussion. Harbaugh and Roman are doing the same crap they did with Smith. Consertative pansy ass play calling with idiotic and moronic gadget plays thrown in.

The LOSS yesterday was on Harbaugh and Roman period. Not Kaepernick. No QB would be stupid enough to call that play in that situation at that time. Hell, majority of QB's hate gadget plays because they know they dont work and no reason to run them. Gadget plays have a minimal chance at best at succeeding so why run them?

It's amazing how everyone is blaming Kaepernick for the loss but yet, if it was Alex, everyone would then be blaming Harbaugh and Roman? But of course, thats not playing favorites.

Everyone thinks that Smith is the answer but he's not. If he was, Harbaugh wouldnt have traded up to draft Kaepernick, wouldnt have tried to sign Hasselbeck before Smith, wouldnt have tried to get Peyton here before re-signing Smith and sure as hell wouldnt have stayed with Kaepernick.

Harbaugh himself knows that Smith is a liability and not the answer but yet, all of you think he is despite the previous five years or whatever the hell it was before Harbaugh got here that all of you wanted him gone.

I wanted Smith gone before Harbaugh. Because of the lockout, re-signing Smith made the most sense. There werent any other options. Smith had his best season in 2011 but it was because of everything else around him. This year, I was actually hoping that he was going to sign with Miami. That way, Kaepernick could have started since the opener and whatever happens happens.

Now, everyone wants Smith back at QB until when? He completes one pass in the NFCCG to a WR again? Everyone here wants Smith back after one loss and the loss isnt even on Kaepernick. It's on Harbaugh and Roman for that stupid gadget play which setup this entire situation and their horrible play calling in OT before Akers missed which I knew he was going to happen because its happened before yet Harbaugh makes him attempt a long FG with a bad groin? Come on.

Who here would actually do that? Not me. I would be aggressive as hell and try to score a TD. Not just give up and assume that Akers wouldnt miss a long FG.

Thats the difference and something I have said all season. Harbugh thinks that the wins are just going to be handed to him which is evident by his gadget play calling at the worst possible time. Harbaugh needs to just let Kaepernick play and go out and take the win period.

Harbaugh needs to eliminate the gadget plays 100% because they're **** and rarely if ever work and arent work the risk and gamble. He also needs to let Kaepernick play like he did in the Bears game. Just let him play. He's holding him back just like he did with Smith and I dont care who the QB is for us, we're not going win a damn thing let alone the SB that way.

Yes, I want Kaepernick as the starting QB because his positives outweigh his negatives and he has more positives than Smith. Smith is basically Dilfer 2000. No thanks. Not going to win a SB that way.

Kaepernick's big play ability is what makes him more valuable to us than Smith. Even though I dont blame him first, he had that bad toss to Ginn but made up for it with the 50 yard run. Only thing that he did bad was go out of bounds before the late 4th quarter FG. And even then, if the play calling didnt suck, maybe we would have gotten a first down and still win and end the game with a short and easy FG.

As for Smith, he needs to be gone in February. Doesnt matter how this season ends. Smith needs to be gone and there needs to be no debate, no discussion, no QB controversy, etc. The sooner Smith is gone, the better everything and everyone will be because there will no longer be these types of conversations/debates/arguments.

All of us will then know that Kaepernick is the franchise QB and thats it. Then, it will be time to just go out and let him play.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Walker is not that great of a blocker.
Yes he is. Like I said he is the guy that seals the edge on a lot of the outside running plays, and the entire trap package.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmmm......shouldnt this be everyone's thought process on the read option toss play? After all, if this terrible mistake of a play isnt called in the first place, then we dont even need to worry period.
To go back even further you could say that specific mistake would not have happened if Kaepernick had not been drafted by the 49ers.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Yes he is. Like I said he is the guy that seals the edge on a lot of the outside running plays, and the entire trap package.
He's looked good on a few crackback blocks or chip blocks here and there, but that doesn't mean anything in regards to squaring up blocking. You ask him to straight block a defensive lineman one on one he's going to get mauled a good amount of the time. He simply isn't strong enough. Walker himself had practically no confidence in his blocking ability when he came into the NFL, to the point that he wasn't sure he would make the 49ers roster and was stressing to his agent about it.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-03-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
To go back even further you could say that specific mistake would not have happened if Kaepernick had not been drafted by the 49ers.
And if you were never born we wouldn't have to listen to blind single sighted defenses of Alex Smith we could do that all day.

/discussion
Old 12-03-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
He's looked good on a few crackback blocks here and there, but that doesn't mean anything. You ask to straight block a defensive lineman one on one he's going to get mauled a good amount of the time. Walker himself had practically no confidence in his blocking ability when he came into the NFL, to the point that he wasn't sure he would make the 49ers roster and was stressing to his agent about it.
And since Roman has been the 49ers OC he's come a very long way in that department he's become a much better blocker than a receiver in his career.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
And since Roman has been the 49ers OC he's come a very long way in that department he's become a much better blocker than a receiver in his career.
Meh, I disagree. Guys like Vernon Davis and Rob Gronkowski set the precedent for blocking for a tight end in this league and Walker isn't on their level to me.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Meh, I disagree. Guys like Vernon Davis and Rob Gronkowski set the precedent for blocking for a tight end in this league and Walker isn't on their level to me.
He isn't on inline plays, but using him as the trap guy, and the guy to pull around and close off the edge he is very good at, and against the Rams, Seahawks, and Saints last year it was noticeable to me how much it hurt the offense without being able to use the running packages he does very well in.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
He isn't on inline plays, but using him as the trap guy, and the guy to pull around and close off the edge he is very good at, and against the Rams, Seahawks, and Saints last year it was noticeable to me how much it hurt the offense without being able to use the running packages he does very well in.
Yes Walker is effective in that specific blocking role. I'll agree to that.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And if you were never born we wouldn't have to listen to blind single sighted defenses of Alex Smith we could do that all day.

/discussion
The point is that you have to stop the chain of events somewhere. Was the pitch a ridiculous call? No question. Was it that hard of a play to execute? No. It is not like the play was a one-man route where Kaepernick has to throw to a triple-covered receiver. He had to pitch the ball three yards or fall down and take a sack. If Alex Smith had made that same mistake in that same situation I would be saying the exact same thing. Why people think I am biased when it comes to discussing Smith is something I will never understand. Is it just impossibly to objectively defend Smith or something?

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 12-03-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Ness...

Using a photo of the great late Michael Jackson is an insult to Michael Jackson and why do so many people use all these slang words or abbreviations nowadays? How tough is it to type out the actual words?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Ness...

Using a photo of the great late Michael Jackson is an insult to Michael Jackson and why do so many people use all these slang words or abbreviations nowadays? How tough is it to type out the actual words?
Tougher than it is to keep going in circles with you hoping you'll eventually take the blindfold off one of these days.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
The point is that you have to stop the chain of events somewhere. Was the pitch a ridiculous call? No question. Was it that hard of a play to execute? No. It is not like the play was a one-man route where Kaepernick has to throw to a triple-covered receiver. He had to pitch the ball three yards or fall down and take a sack. If Alex Smith had made that same mistake in that same situation I would be saying the exact same thing. Why people think I am biased when it comes to discussing Smith is something I will never understand. Is it just impossibly to objectively defend Smith or something?
Then stop the chain of events now. Lets all look forward to the game with the Dolphins. This is an important test for Colin to see how he bounces back. We can beat the Rams game horse to death, and spit out as many hypothetical situations we want it won't change anything.

The Rams defense out schemed and out coached the Niners offense. Kaepernick made two critical errors that lost the lead for San Francisco. He also made the two plays to get them back in it, and had it undermined by a drop by Walker. In overtime the conservative playcalling to actually set up a 50+ yard try was a terrible decision. That being said that's a kick Akers usually until this year makes.

/The end on to Miami.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Tougher than it is to keep going in circles with you hoping you'll eventually take the blindfold off one of these days.
There's a better chance of Democracy coming to Cuba.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Then stop the chain of events now. Lets all look forward to the game with the Dolphins. This is an important test for Colin to see how he bounces back. We can beat the Rams game horse to death, and spit out as many hypothetical situations we want it won't change anything.

The Rams defense out schemed and out coached the Niners offense. Kaepernick made two critical errors that lost the lead for San Francisco. He also made the two plays to get them back in it, and had it undermined by a drop by Walker. In overtime the conservative playcalling to actually set up a 50+ yard try was a terrible decision. That being said that's a kick Akers usually until this year makes.

/The end on to Miami.
This thread is to discuss the Rams game, though. There is nothing wrong with discussing it. As a fan, I want my team forgetting about losses quickly and focusing on the next game. But I don't see any reason for discussion among fans on a message board to follow the same path

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 12-03-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
This thread is to discuss the Rams game, though. There is nothing wrong with discussing it. As a fan, I want my team forgetting about losses quickly and focusing on the next game. But I don't see any reason for discussion among fans on a message board to follow the same path
What more do you want to talk about? Everything that could be said has been.
Closed Thread