Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-02-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't start Josh Gordon they said.

Nelson -2 points
Fitz-3.3
Gordon-15.3
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sat Brandon Meyers for Gates I'm going to kill myself.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dynasty league: Would you trade RG3 for Luck straight up? Or should I ask for more if I have RG3? Just think Luck is going to be a lot more durable.. don't trust RG3 to stay healthy.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nothing like rolling into the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak...ah well at least im in the playoffs.

djp - whats your point system? how many points per passing td? yards per point? etc?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
nothing like rolling into the playoffs on a 4 game losing streak...ah well at least im in the playoffs.

djp - whats your point system? how many points per passing td? yards per point? etc?
.5 ppr, 4.5 pt passing TD, 10 yds/1 pt for rushing/receiving, 25 yds/1 pt for passing.

My current team:

QB: RG3, Romo, Bradford
RB: Ray Rice, CJ2K, Felix, Beanie, Pierce, Goodson (yea, my depth blows, I know)
WR: AJG, Wayne, S. Smith (CAR), L. Moore, Hilton, Randle, Hankerson, Sidney Rice
TE: Pettigrew, Gresham

So yeah, I have a straight slew of WR's

Last edited by djp : 12-03-2012 at 10:09 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Dynasty league: Would you trade RG3 for Luck straight up? Or should I ask for more if I have RG3? Just think Luck is going to be a lot more durable.. don't trust RG3 to stay healthy.
I'm an owner of Luck in a keeper league and I wouldn't trade him straight up for the reasons you just mentioned. Also, in the coming years if the Colts shore up the O-Line Luck will erase a lot of those interceptions. So yeah if you wanted him I would tack on a receiver to the trade. Just my thoughts.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need 7.6 from Morris in a .5 PPR league and 33 points from RGIII, Nicks, and Morris in a standard league to win, which would secure byes in both money leagues I'm in that have playoffs starting next week. Think I can squeak into a bye in the second league with 27 points from that trio but I'd rather just win and lock it up.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
.5 ppr, 4.5 pt passing TD, 10 yds/1 pt for rushing/receiving, 25 yds/1 pt for passing.

My current team:

QB: RG3, Romo, Bradford
RB: Ray Rice, CJ2K, Felix, Beanie, Pierce, Goodson (yea, my depth blows, I know)
WR: AJG, Wayne, S. Smith (CAR), L. Moore, Hilton, Randle, Hankerson, Sidney Rice
TE: Pettigrew, Gresham

So yeah, I have a straight slew of WR's
with that scoring system I would personally lean towards rg3. if you told me 6 pts/td pass and 20 yards/1 point passing then Id lean Luck. You have reasonable enough backups for a dynasty imo to stick with rg3.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So what's Bryce Browns draft stock next year?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would guess somewhere around where Ben Tate's been going.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I think Brown is better than McCoy though. Not many do but make him the primary back and he's better.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How sad is it that Arizona's QB situation is so bad that I'm going to bench the 3rd best wide receiver in the league in a 3WR PPR league with a flex spot? All I want for Christmas is for Arizona to get a QB, so my dynasty league receiver core can be Green, Thomas, and good Fitzgerald.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I think Brown is better than McCoy though. Not many do but make him the primary back and he's better.
I guess I assume McCoy gets touches until proven otherwise, and that being the case Brown's value is just as a really good handcuff. Brown's fumbling issues don't help his case either (in terms of being the primary back).
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Struggling to decide my RB and my flex for this week. It's the 1st round of the playoffs, so I need to be smart.

RB:
Quizz(vs Carolina), FredEx(vs St Louis), David Wilson(vs New Orleans) or Daryl Richardson(vs Buffalo)

Flex:
Quizz, FredEx, Wilson, Richardson, Cobb(vs Detroit) or Givens(vs Buffalo)

standard scoring

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I guess I assume McCoy gets touches until proven otherwise, and that being the case Brown's value is just as a really good handcuff. Brown's fumbling issues don't help his case either (in terms of being the primary back).
**** he can get me 35 points and fumble twice I still end up with 31 lol.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really wish I didn't have terrible playoff matchups for the first round coming up next week. Really really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't start Josh Gordon they said.

Nelson -2 points
Fitz-3.3
Gordon-15.3
Quote:
Sat Brandon Meyers for Gates I'm going to kill myself.
Hindsight . . .

Nothing is worse than playing a lessor player and losing b/c you benched a stud.

Quote:
I'd say time has shown the QBs who run don't last and/or don't give you reliable, 16 game seasons. Make the offer straight up and see how it goes.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So what's Bryce Browns draft stock next year?
Quote:
You have the good ish, eh? Pass it my way . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Struggling to decide my RB and my flex for this week. It's the 1st round of the playoffs, so I need to be smart.

RB:
Quizz(vs Carolina), FredEx(vs St Louis), David Wilson(vs New Orleans) or Daryl Richardson(vs Buffalo)

Flex:
Quizz, FredEx, Wilson, Richardson, Cobb(vs Detroit) or Givens(vs Buffalo)

standard scoring
Fred and Cobb. They are the reliable scorers, get the most touches, and have the best matchups.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

made playoffs as the 4 seed. considering moreno over forte this week...am i crazy? .5ppr
Old 12-04-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Hindsight . . .

Nothing is worse than playing a lessor player and losing b/c you benched a stud.
Er, Gates as a stud? Half of his games this year have featured <25 yards and no touchdowns. Hasn't had many huge games to counteract that, either. I'm not saying anything was a slam dunk in his situation, but at this point Gates owners really do have only themselves to blame if he's giving them poor performances.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finished 2nd in both my leagues to get 1st round byes and I also won 80 bucks in one for finishing second in the reg. season. Now if I could just get Gronk back in time for the 2nd round I would be in great shape.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
**** he can get me 35 points and fumble twice I still end up with 31 lol.
From a fantasy perspective he's awesome, I just don't think the coaches are going to feel the same way about the fumbling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Finished 2nd in both my leagues to get 1st round byes and I also won 80 bucks in one for finishing second in the reg. season. Now if I could just get Gronk back in time for the 2nd round I would be in great shape.
Also looking to get Gronk back in time for week 15. Picked him up for BJGE since I had a playoff spot locked up and figured he offered some nice upside.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Er, Gates as a stud? Half of his games this year have featured <25 yards and no touchdowns. Hasn't had many huge games to counteract that, either. I'm not saying anything was a slam dunk in his situation, but at this point Gates owners really do have only themselves to blame if he's giving them poor performances.
lol. Can't argue that. Stud really applies more to Nelson there than Gates, but the point remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'm holding out hope. It may hinge entirely on the playoff seeding race. Gronk is clearly an animal - let's hope it applies to healing, too.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 5(2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FL) Non PPR

R Rice @ Was
D Martin vs Phi
M Lynch vs AZ
T Richardson vs KC
R Bush @ SF
R White @ Car
D Bryant @ Cin
R Wayne vs Ten
H Nicks vs NO
G Jennings vs Det
J Maclin @ TB

sadly this is a 10 team league, everyone is just ******** so I have all these options

Last edited by fenikz : 12-04-2012 at 03:15 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

holy crap that is one ridiculous rb set. I guess you go Rice, Lynch, Richardson, Dez, Wayne?? Roddy smoked Carolina last time they played. Tough call.