Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
1.Bears
2.Saints
3.Cowboys
4.Rams
5.Packers
6.Seahawks

AFC
1.Patriots
2.San Diego
3.Indianapolis
4.Baltimore
5.Denver
6.Cincinatti
Old 04-18-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
NFC
1.Bears
2.Saints
3.Cowboys
4.Rams
5.Packers
6.Seahawks

AFC
1.Patriots
2.San Diego
3.Indianapolis
4.Baltimore
5.Denver
6.Cincinatti
I'm glad to see someone else give the Rams some respect. If I weren't an obvious Jets' fan, people would think that I'm a Rams' homer.

BTW, I gotta ask on your sig.... is Marviel Underwood related to Demetrius Underwood?
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
bryanGENE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint View Post
ok but the nfc south is like russian roulette and mostly one injury away from being a elite division . also i dont see yours improvement in the offseason , the only thing you guys took away was the "QB Controversy"... you are weak in the DL , you want to build a whole new OL + Blocking scheme , schaub is away , so there is no competition on QB and no real competition at RB . Yeah you got horn , but he is more of a mentor than a real threat.
iam not sold on Hall and Rossum as a passdefending duo since both are some toast.

sorry , i dont wanna be pretentious but its the first offseason for a long time where i see the saints as the nearly sure NFC South champ
saints as a sure thing in the nfc south? i don't think so. the nfc south is one of the more competitive divisions in the league. i think the nfc south is a wide open race. tampa could even compete next year with a good draft. i assume that this is the first offseason where u see ur team as a for sure thing because of the grace from God (Sean Payton) they received last year. The NFL is full of too much parody for any team to be a guaranteed division champ.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
I'm glad to see someone else give the Rams some respect. If I weren't an obvious Jets' fan, people would think that I'm a Rams' homer.

BTW, I gotta ask on your sig.... is Marviel Underwood related to Demetrius Underwood?
No he is not.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFC
1. Chicago
2. Carolina
3. Philidelphia
4. Seattle
WC- New Orleans
WC- Cowboys

AFC-
1. Indianapolis
2. San Diego
3. New England
4. Bengals
WC- Cheifs
WC- Jags
Old 04-18-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post

I gave love to the Rams too, of course I am a Rams fan.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I picked the Rams to win the division.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Don’t quit, don’t even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
I picked the Rams to win the division.
I picked them to win the super bowl.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
broncs2bowl

NFC:

West: Seahawks(slightly edgeing 49ers)
East: Dallas Cowboys
North: Chicago Bears
South: Carolina Panthers
WC: New Orleans Saints
WC: San Fran 49ers

On the bubble: Philidelphia, Falcons

AFC:

West: Denver
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Colts
WC: Chargers
WC: Baltimore

On the bubble: Titans, Pittsburgh
Old 04-23-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is mine, and no, I am not being a homer.
AFC
1. San Diego
2. Baltimore
3. New England
4. Indianapolis
5. Cincinatti
6. New York (Jets)

NFC

1. Philadelphia
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. Seattle
5. Dallas
6. San Francisco

In the Wild Card round of the playoffs:
The Jets will upset the Pats
Indianapolis will beat Cincinatti
Chicago will beat San Francisco
Seattle will beat Dallas

In the divisional round:
San Diego will beat the Jets
Baltimore will beat Indianapolis
Philadelphia will beat Seattle
New Orleans will beat Chicago

In the conference Championship:
San Diego will beat Baltimore
New Orleans will beat Philadelphia, and I will be very angry.

In the Superbowl:
New Orleans Will upset San Diego.

I know I went into a lot of depth here, but it is just as difficult to predict those 6, so I fijured I would go a little in depth, just for fun. (That and I am bored.)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

AFC

Chargers
Ravens
Patriots
Colts
WC:Bengals
WC:Broncos

NFC

Rams
Bears
Saints
Eagles