Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I could get on board with OSU. I'm pretty sure Deep is usually pretty quiet, so I'm not as concerned with him at this moment.
Deep is often quiet until he starts to get accused, then he chirps up.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I jnust got home from Sciencean

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FML
I just home from Science and Technology Night at my school. I don't get an evil vibe from Brody on this one. I have never heard of a vig who has to kill. It struck me as odd.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could get on board with OSU as well but we're not really in a rush here. If people want to wait until after the trivia I'm good with that. I won't be around at 7:30am (wtf Shane?!) but I'll be on shortly after.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ interests me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
CJ interests me...
That's what all the pretty ladies say.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think killing Brodeur gives us a ton of info. If he happens to be good which I doubt people like CJ saying he doesn't get an evil vibe from him should be looked at.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me, did way more drinking than expected. and I'm flying to San Fran tomorrow. Catching up now.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back, catching up now unless someone could give me a quick synopsis

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Just got back, catching up now unless someone could give me a quick synopsis
Quick synopsis is you're catching heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quick synopsis is you're catching heat.
For what? Being quiet. 2 things, one I was busy all day, two don't vote because of silence in this game because for all you know a person could just be silenced for the day. If you notice that they had multiple similar posts everyday but the day before they were quiet they got silenced, otherwise the quietness is reason enough to vote.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a solution. Lynch Brodeur and kill OSU tonight. Easy.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I don't see the point in voting Brody. He can obviously clear himself in the next night phase by keeping TH. If he doesn't, we have an easy kill day 3.

unvote: Deep

vote: Lynch OSU

OSU. You have 5 posts so far. All of which are completely worthless, and none of which have come today. Speak up.
Don't trust this guy, he sucks at mafia

Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Here's a solution. Lynch Brodeur and kill OSU tonight. Easy.
Now why would you just sugest to kill me when literally the only thing against me is I didn't talk today. Looking for an easy target to get rid of that won't attract heat mr mafia?

Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't trust this guy, he sucks at mafia
Psh. I've done more in one day of this game than you've done your entire mafia career.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now why would you just sugest to kill me when literally the only thing against me is I didn't talk today. Looking for an easy target to get rid of that won't attract heat mr mafia?
It's a common mafia tactic to lay low, only posting once called out.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do think killing Brodeur gives us a ton of info. If he happens to be good which I doubt people like CJ saying he doesn't get an evil vibe from him should be looked at.
Oh shut the **** up. Hopefully the town wises up and kills you or Caddy for being this stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Uhhhhh no. I am also saying we shouldn't lynch you. GIve me three people you find suspicious. Why should we keep you?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It's a common mafia tactic to lay low, only posting once called out.
I legit just got online for the first time all day, I wasn't laying low in this game, I was off the boards completely. Didn't even know I was called out, the game literally popped into my head and I got a sneaking feeling people would be suspicious of me being quiet

Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh shut the **** up. Hopefully the town wises up and kills you or Caddy for being this stupid.
Yes kill me, the guy who tracked you to Rob S who was jailkept. If you are an evil jailkeeper we won't even know either. You jailkeeping Rob night one makes no sense at all if you were good. So what, the plan now is to jailkeep the 'vigilante' every night? I am not even sure I but his ******** and it is so easy for the mafia to destroy that plan and use it to their advantage. Lynching you is the least risky move we can make right now imo.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Uhhhhh no. I am also saying we shouldn't lynch you. GIve me three people you find suspicious. Why should we keep you?
I don't have any day 1 suspicions and am just reading day 2 now so you'll have to wait. Can you give me 3 of your suspicions with detailed explanations as to why they are suspicious? Also, you should keep me because I'm not evil and I will be useful.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did jailkeeping Rob make no sense? What would you have done, exactly? Why did following me make sense? Should I have picked up on magical hints that were thrown out?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I could get on board with OSU as well but we're not really in a rush here. If people want to wait until after the trivia I'm good with that. I won't be around at 7:30am (wtf Shane?!) but I'll be on shortly after.
Haha, my thoughts as well damn it!

I will lose this one as I am going to be up all night studying and then sleeping in.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I don't have any day 1 suspicions and am just reading day 2 now so you'll have to wait. Can you give me 3 of your suspicions with detailed explanations as to why they are suspicious? Also, you should keep me because I'm not evil and I will be useful.
You might as well tell us why you will be useful, no point hiding it now.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why did jailkeeping Rob make no sense? What would you have done, exactly? Why did following me make sense? Should I have picked up on magical hints that were thrown out?
Are you forgetting Gonzo is the greatest and never wrong?