Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You might as well tell us why you will be useful, no point hiding it now.
Um yes there is...it's round 2 why the **** would I role reveal to some pretentious asshat who constantly demands as if he is the almighty leader of every mafia game.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suspicions:

OSU - Obvious reasons
Brodeur - Followed him to Rob S
CJ - One of him and Brodeur is evil imo, possibly both
Fenikz - Don't like what I have seen from him

That's four ************. It's not that hard to do and that was after thinking on it for 30 seconds. I will be watching someone tonight so come at me mafia you ******* bitches.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Um yes there is...it's round 2 why the **** would I role reveal to some pretentious asshat who constantly demands as if he is the almighty leader of every mafia game.
You are not helping your cause. Classic evil Vidae right here.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why did jailkeeping Rob make no sense? What would you have done, exactly? Why did following me make sense? Should I have picked up on magical hints that were thrown out?
I wouldn't have jailkept on night 1. You're just as likely to hit a power role on the town's side than anyone evil. Which apparently you did because Rob could confirm he was blocked. I also wouldn't use a vigilante kill on night 1, but if TH isn't bullshitting us, he had to.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Suspicious of Bulldogs as well. TH I am unsure of. Forenci also is setting of something.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Suspicions:

OSU - Obvious reasons
Brodeur - Followed him to Rob S
CJ - One of him and Brodeur is evil imo, possibly both
Fenikz - Don't like what I have seen from him

That's four ************. It's not that hard to do and that was after thinking on it for 30 seconds. I will be watching someone tonight so come at me mafia you ******* bitches.
Me- I was busy all day, I am good. Quietness isn't that crazy

Brodeur- ok I agree with you on that one

CJ- Why because you think so and you're just always right? Provide some reasoning here otherwise why should I believe you?

Fenikz- Like what?

Old 12-04-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jailkeeping/roleblocking me was whatever. I'm not bitter. Night one is a crapshoot. Still though, I don't see an option better than Brody right now. We have a 50/50 shot.

Another option (if we believe TH) is to kill someone else and have TH target Brody every night so if he doesn't use the RB/JK on TH, he will die.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I wouldn't have jailkept on night 1. You're just as likely to hit a power role on the town's side than anyone evil. Which apparently you did because Rob could confirm he was blocked. I also wouldn't use a vigilante kill on night 1, but if TH isn't bullshitting us, he had to.
Oh well, I always do random **** on night 1 because it's usually harmless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You already said you have a power and can be useful...why would mafia not kill you?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Jailkeeping/roleblocking me was whatever. I'm not bitter. Night one is a crapshoot. Still though, I don't see an option better than Brody right now. We have a 50/50 shot.

Another option (if we believe TH) is to kill someone else and have TH target Brody every night so if he doesn't use the RB/JK on TH, he will die.
Again, in all of the games I've played or modded, I can't recall a single instance of forcing a guy to use his powers in a certain way actually working out.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You are more likely to hit on a good role than evil. Rob just did not strike me as someone I would have jailkept.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Oh well, I always do random **** on night 1 because it's usually harmless.
Not to defend Brody (but kinda) because I would lynch him over everyone else right now, but I would generally do the same thing. It's probably dumb but whatever.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Again, in all of the games I've played or modded, I can't recall a single instance of forcing a guy to use his powers in a certain way actually working out.

Me either. hence why I prefer the lynch of Brody, but just putting it out there,
Old 12-04-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You already said you have a power and can be useful...why would mafia not kill you?
They keep me alive and kill someone else already confirmed to have a strong power like Gonzo who called me out and they can immediately blame me for it and get rid of 2 people. Gonzo you can track me if you really want your proof

Old 12-04-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone find CJ's grammar mistakes interesting besides me? He had one yesterday and then another today. Just one each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Me- I was busy all day, I am good. Quietness isn't that crazy

Brodeur- ok I agree with you on that one

CJ- Why because you think so and you're just always right? Provide some reasoning here otherwise why should I believe you?

Fenikz- Like what?
Look at what CJ has added to the thread. Some soft defences, not much else. He just does not strike me as good CJ.

Fenikz I have a feeling about. Seems like he is playing a Fenikz mafia style game.

I backed my **** up, do you have anything to contribute or will you just continue to be useless, be angry, contribute nothing because you say its only day two, and tell us you can help the town later which I bet will be some xshot mularky.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, you didn't. You say killing me no matter what will reveal a ton, except all it will show is that you and Caddy are douchebags who don't realize **** when it's completely obvious and right in your face. Best mafia player my ass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
They keep me alive and kill someone else already confirmed to have a strong power like Gonzo who called me out and they can immediately blame me for it and get rid of 2 people. Gonzo you can track me if you really want your proof
Yo realize that is not how the mafia works anymore right? They have moved past obvious frames. So they take me out, great, but I might be watched one and two even if I do die cleanly they are wasting a ninja on someone with two one time use abilities. I am not even the main one against you and if you were evil there is no way you guys would kill me to in some way benifit you so its a ****** frame job.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
No, you didn't. You say killing me no matter what will reveal a ton, except all it will show is that you and Caddy are douchebags who don't realize **** when it's completely obvious and right in your face. Best mafia player my ass.
What is so obvious. You being ward and a jailkeeper? I mean I guess it makes sense but it would be a pretty great safeclaim. If you turn out good we can look at the people who popped in to offer soft defences on you. We leave you alive and either we use a bunch of powers tonight to figure out if you are good and even then no guarantee or you continue to be suspicious and we keep coming back to you. In my opinion breaking it all down lynching you benefits the town more than lynching anyone else.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bleh. Brody is the best best kill here. I'm not sure on it, but it's day 2 and there is some very strong evidence. Also, anyone ever think it may not be a good idea to keep this open until the power up trivia? Just an idea, but I feel like the mafia will be more motivated in these than the town.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Anyone find CJ's grammar mistakes interesting besides me? He had one yesterday and then another today. Just one each day.
Any mistakes I make are contributed to the fact that I refuse to edit, even ninja edit, a mistake once I post a remark. They are not meant to be characteristic of my current role or character assignment.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
What is so obvious. You being ward and a jailkeeper? I mean I guess it makes sense but it would be a pretty great safeclaim. If you turn out good we can look at the people who popped in to offer soft defences on you. We leave you alive and either we use a bunch of powers tonight to figure out if you are good and even then no guarantee or you continue to be suspicious and we keep coming back to you. In my opinion breaking it all down lynching you benefits the town more than lynching anyone else.
If I'm a roleblocker, what can I really do? Not like I can kill anyone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Bleh. Brody is the best best kill here. I'm not sure on it, but it's day 2 and there is some very strong evidence. Also, anyone ever think it may not be a good idea to keep this open until the power up trivia? Just an idea, but I feel like the mafia will be more motivated in these than the town.
Haha, honestly, I am with you on that. I doubt the majority will agree but I wont be competing in a 730 am trivia so I would be for lynching before them. Yes, I am a selfish bastard.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
c'mon Brody.....that's a lame excuse. If we can lynch a mafia of any kind, it should absolutely be done.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Roleblocker is imo the most valuable mafia role if used right.