Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Haha, honestly, I am with you on that. I doubt the majority will agree but I wont be competing in a 730 am trivia so I would be for lynching before them. Yes, I am a selfish bastard.
I'm not doing it either. Honestly though, it's because I'm town aligned. If I were mafia, I'd probably wake up for it knowing we had limited numbers.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm not doing it either. Honestly though, it's because I'm town aligned. If I were mafia, I'd probably wake up for it knowing we had limited numbers.
Yup. They will go hard for it. They have to win that **** to stand a chance.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: Brody

Not totally sure, but passing on this lynch would be dumb imo. The evidence is about as good as you can get day 2. Plus, I really think there is a decent chance mafia wins trivia considering it is at 7:30 am.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Any mistakes I make are contributed to the fact that I refuse to edit, even ninja edit, a mistake once I post a remark. They are not meant to be characteristic of my current role or character assignment.
Spoken in quite a legalistic manner. I just wanted to make sure we weren't missing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have a chance at that trivia thing!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have the time to fight this tomorrow because I work from 7 AM to noon, so if you're going to stupidly lynch me, go ahead. I'll stick with Caddy because I'm pretty sure he's evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am guaranteeing a trivia victory tomorrow morning.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The more I think about it, the more I think it will be a boneheaded move to let this go to trivia. Brody will probably be the lynch regardless and giving the mafia a chance to power up is stupid. The power up is far more useful for the mafia right now because we don't have a great read on who is suspect while they, obviously, know who is good.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The more I think about it, the more I think it will be a boneheaded move to let this go to trivia. Brody will probably be the lynch regardless and giving the mafia a chance to power up is stupid. The power up is far more useful for the mafia right now because we don't have a great read on who is suspect while they, obviously, know who is good.
Exactly my thought. In their hands they do some serious damage, in ours we might damage ourselves. Pretty clear decision, lynch Brodeur tonight.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Look at what CJ has added to the thread. Some soft defences, not much else. He just does not strike me as good CJ.

Fenikz I have a feeling about. Seems like he is playing a Fenikz mafia style game.

I backed my **** up, do you have anything to contribute or will you just continue to be useless, be angry, contribute nothing because you say its only day two, and tell us you can help the town later which I bet will be some xshot mularky.
Why must it be mularky that I can only use my night action once? Also, so far my only suspicion is Brody due to the reason's already stated, but because I wasn't here all day that will just get me accused of adding nothing and hopping on a lynch train even though I'm not.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm setting my alarm for 6:25 so I can solve the trivia, then go back to sleep for two more hours. Don't even bother, mafia.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew isn't voting for me, that should be a hint to you idiots that I'm not evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really, really encourage everyone to just kill brody tonight before the deadline for trivia. What use is the power up to a town member really? It will likely be a kill/roleblock/jailkeep/etc. and we don't know what's what right now. What we do know that brody roleblocked me last night.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Drew isn't voting for me, that should be a hint to you idiots that I'm not evil.
You have to be up by 7 AM.....get to sleep, Brody.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You have to be up by 7 AM.....get to sleep, Brody.
I work at 7 AM, so unless you think I wake up at work which is 30 minutes away plus parking and a 19 floor elevator ride...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking note of those defending Brody in case he turns up evil. Lot's of subtle defenses.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I work at 7 AM, so unless you think I wake up at work which is 30 minutes away plus parking and a 19 floor elevator ride...
Well, damn....you're even further behind sleep wise than I thought.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jailkeeping/roleblocking me was whatever. I'm not bitter. Night one is a crapshoot. Still though, I don't see an option better than Brody right now. We have a 50/50 shot.

Another option (if we believe TH) is to kill someone else and have TH target Brody every night so if he doesn't use the RB/JK on TH, he will die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Again, in all of the games I've played or modded, I can't recall a single instance of forcing a guy to use his powers in a certain way actually working out.
I don't see how this applies here. If we go by Rob's plan we will know instantly if Brodeur is lying and we won't even have to lynch him because he'll be dead.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm taking note of those defending Brody in case he turns up evil. Lot's of subtle defenses.
It may sound crazy but I think it will be more telling of those defending him if he came up good. Either way, those offering soft defences should be looked at.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Hopefully you're willing to take the hit when you realize that I'm a good guy, but too bad you and Gonzo will pull the same **** you always pull. Baines, always playing the same stupid way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This just strikes me as pretty dumb. Brody has to be the kill. This is like when Renji survived like 3 turns after being caught red handed. We have nothing else to go on.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I don't see how this applies here. If we go by Rob's plan we will know instantly if Brodeur is lying and we won't even have to lynch him because he'll be dead.
He could be a mafia roleblocker, brah.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
This just strikes me as pretty dumb. Brody has to be the kill. This is like when Renji survived like 3 turns after being caught red handed. We have nothing else to go on.
I got caught doing nothing, I jailkept you for a night. You people are acting like I got caught killing libid or something. Killing me will give you absolutely nothing, I promise you that. I don't know what more I'm supposed to do here, but Gonzo's logic is so beyond ******** that I'm not sure what it'll take for someone to lynch him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I got caught doing nothing, I jailkept you for a night. You people are acting like I got caught killing libid or something. Killing me will give you absolutely nothing, I promise you that. I don't know what more I'm supposed to do here, but Gonzo's logic is so beyond ******** that I'm not sure what it'll take for someone to lynch him.
Seriously, you can't do anything and it's very possible you just got caught in a bad situation, but you are the obvious lynch. If we play logically, you die.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Why lynch me Brodeur? Did I not track you? Who would you jailkeep tonight if you were to remain alive?

Those who haven't voted, do so or give us other options.