Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I no longer trust mike d'antoni.
Wait...how was that an option in the first place?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd be interested in seeing how those numbers change when he has to shoot them in a high pressure situation.
Yeah, I don't know. His FT shooting has been significantly worse the last two seasons though, so it's slightly more defensible these days. Don't know how he went from near 60 percent to not being able to hit 50 percent.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1/4 of the season done and the Thunder have the best record in the NBA. But they're the third best team in the WC doe.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis actually has a better winning percentage.

But yeah Durant is my MVP so far. He's still getting better, so scary.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sitting here thinking about someone saying Hibbert was the most skilled offensive center in the league and loling.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But he had highlight videos!!!111
Old 12-05-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Wait...how was that an option in the first place?
I wanted to give him a chance but this team looks no better than the mike brown coached team.

Maybe we should've road bickerstaff a little longer.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:19 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah, I don't know. His FT shooting has been significantly worse the last two seasons though, so it's slightly more defensible these days. Don't know how he went from near 60 percent to not being able to hit 50 percent.
Too busy being a punk ass ***** demanding trades to practice...

I just don't understand how someone can be that awful at FTs, I can go out there not having played basketball in 10 years and hit 50% of my FTs.

God it's awesome though as a Magic fan. This season has been awesome outside the Knicks actually being relevant. Memphis, Thunder and Spurs are my 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams so things are going sweet! You know... after accepting the Magic never had a chance :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
1/4 of the season done and the Thunder have the best record in the NBA. But they're the third best team in the WC doe.
I still don't understand why people thought they'd fall off, admittedly I've never been that high on Harden (he has actually pleasantly surprised me this year) but Martin is basically the perfect compliment for Westbrook and Durant, as opposed to Harden who is more of a "redundant" replacement for them and it would have been a big call to not expect Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka to all improve this year, just never got why everyone thought that trade doomed them.

Been a fun season so far though!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Harden shot 3-19 tonight. Jesus.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:30 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight pls go.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Its chicken **** is what it is. Its not basketball.

With that being said he needs to start ******* making them.
No, Pringles needs to grow a pair and bench his ass. Saying dumb **** like "I can't bench Dwight, he's the franchise player"....o'rly? You coach to win. This ain't politics. **** Dwight and his feelings, we trying to win games here. You sit him until the 2 minute mark. That should be pretty simple logic at this point. Phil used to sit Shaq when he had to. You do what you must do to win. Dwight is shooting like 47%. I don't think Shaq was ever that bad. You can't continue to lose games behind this mess. Phil would have the balls to sit him. I knew Pringles wasn't the answer....he's proving me right at every turn.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decent attempt at trying to make a Pelican look badass, but I just don't think it's possible.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was the instagram filter on it necessary lol apparently pelican is their state bird i dunno still a pretty lame name

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like that logo. Still, Pelicans. ****** pelicans...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And now there's pressure on Jordan to bring the Hornets back to Charolette
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
And now there's pressure on Jordan to bring the Hornets back to Charolette
Meh, he's already said he's open to it, so it's probably inevitable.

Plus more importantly what this really means...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Why the **** was that the most popular starter jacket? They weren't even good, I never got that.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a bulls starter jacket just like that from back then with all the tags still on it I wonder how much I can get for it. Have about 6 of them.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Why the **** was that the most popular starter jacket? They weren't even good, I never got that.
Because of the original "Big 3"

Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
For whatever reason, people in the 90s loved the turquoise/dark purple combo. It was weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I have a bulls starter jacket just like that from back then with all the tags still on it I wonder how much I can get for it. Have about 6 of them.
How much you want?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-05-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend was talking **** about how stupid a Pelican is as a logo. I then reminded him he is a Packers fan and his mascot is an unskilled work who is likely new immigrant. There are a lot of stupid ass nicknames out there.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Old 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go 'Cans Go!

What will be the shortened version of Pelicans?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hahaha they'll be cans.