Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-05-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I thought you got one watch and one track? Didn't you use your watch last night?
Uhhhhhhh, no. I was the guy that tracked Brodeur to Rob S.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Uhhhhhhh, no. I was the guy that tracked Brodeur to Rob S.
My bad. Could have sworn you said you watched Rob S and Brodeur targeted him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys I just wanted to let you know that my participation is going be at an all time low. Just drove 5 hours and now at the hospital.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
My bad. Could have sworn you said you watched Rob S and Brodeur targeted him.
I figured much lower chance of hitting on a watch night one than a track.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Alright guys I just wanted to let you know that my participation is going be at an all time low. Just drove 5 hours and now at the hospital.
What happened?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Take care of family first.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well last night I was leaning Brody, but now I'm convinced we should lynch TH. He is either lying with his whole "I have to kill every night" to cover up or he is just going to have to take a shot in the dark most nights and could take out one of us.

Vote: Lynch TH

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

OSU did it really take someone making that argument to change your mind? This is what I don't get, the info on TH has been out for a while and all it took was one person being firm about it to start the lynch train. Again, I could get on board, he was number two option for me and I am starting to think we will learn a ton about from his death.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you okay? What's going on?

Old 12-05-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
OSU did it really take someone making that argument to change your mind? This is what I don't get, the info on TH has been out for a while and all it took was one person being firm about it to start the lynch train. Again, I could get on board, he was number two option for me and I am starting to think we will learn a ton about from his death.
Much like those that vote early and those who vote late, those who vote in the middle of the pack are very suspicious. Should TH end up being good (if he is lynched), then I'm thinking OSU is one who stands out. I know that this has not been moving at breakneck speed today, so I might have to cut a little slack to those jumping on with the crowd (see: what I will probably do), but it does seem a little odd that he is now "convinced"
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Much like those that vote early and those who vote late, those who vote in the middle of the pack are very suspicious. Should TH end up being good (if he is lynched), then I'm thinking OSU is one who stands out. I know that this has not been moving at breakneck speed today, so I might have to cut a little slack to those jumping on with the crowd (see: what I will probably do), but it does seem a little odd that he is now "convinced"
Vote early - suspicious
Vote middle - suspicious
Vote late - suspicious
Don't vote - suspicious
Bringing up that it's suspicious no matter when you vote - suspicious

On a serious note, the point about people ass-dragging when Brody was the vote but are now suddenly on board with the TH vote do deserve some suspicion. I know some of us were waiting for trivia, but it's worth keeping in mind nonetheless.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (10) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron, Forenci, CJSChneider, Woot, TBW, Todd Bertuzzi, OSUGiants

Brodeur (5) – GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S

OSUGiants (3) - Cashmoneydrew, ATLDirtyBirds, scotty

Bulldogs (2) - Jensen, Brodeur

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't get how I can never play a game without seeming suspicious. Literally the only game people believed me was the game that I was the innocent child and had BB(who was running the game) confirm it for me, but until he did, they didn't believe me.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Everyone is suspicious every game. And they should be, at least at the start. This is not new, for you or anyone.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't like how Rob is telling us that he has a night action and protection, because in my opinion there is nothing that backs his claim. Yeah, Brodeur targeted him, but how do we know he isn't just a townie or hell even a mafia member that Brodeur hit on, if he is indeed a jailkeeper.

Anyway, so there's been a huge turn on the votes and now TH is the majority. I don't disagree with it. Obviously having someone out there who can kill and is known is dangerous. Especially, as a vigilante who is required to kill each night.

I guess I would lean towards voting that way as well. Reducing the deaths each night is vital (obviously). Looking at our options, which seem to be Brodeur and TH. Would you rather hit on a SK or a roleblocker as a best case scenario? Yeah, it would suck losing the vigilante, but without any information, those kills at night are random shots in the dark.

Now, the last thing I was thinking. What if TH is the SK and there is no vigilante. If that were the case, could there be two mafias? I only suggest it because the game is larger than our recent games, and from being in the Wire game that was similar in size, we saw two mafias battle it out. At the same time, there was two SKs, so who knows. Part of me was thinking the Mecca gang as one group and just trolls as another. Maybe I'm over thinking it here.

But with that said, with what others have said and thinking it through. Right now TH seems like the best option. Hate to do, but sorry.

Vote: TitanHope
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TitanHope (11) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron, Forenci, CJSChneider, Woot, TBW, Todd Bertuzzi, OSUGiants, Rufus

Brodeur (5) – GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You people do realise, that if he wasnt the vigilante, the real one would probably speak up to give us an easy kill?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It isn't so much his role, but how his role reads. He has to kill every night or a random townie dies. He has no idea who is good or bad, and with the numbers how they are, he has a greater chance of killing a townie than a Mafia member.

He HAS to attack someone, and that is dangerous for us.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* hell.

Unvote TH
Vote brodeur

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TitanHope (10) - Brothgar, vidae, jrdrylie, BeerBaron, Forenci, CJSchneider, TBW, Todd Bertuzzi, OSUGiants, Rufus

Brodeur (6) – GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S, Woot

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
You people do realise, that if he wasnt the vigilante, the real one would probably speak up to give us an easy kill?
If there is a vigilante...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean if he goes for guys that are really suspicious anyways, that gives us the chance to not waste lynches. He has chances to kill the mafia. It would also give us someone that is good, which is really important to have. Someone that is proven to be good is a huge asset.

Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
If there is a vigilante...
Four kills, no vigilante?

Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very suspicious of you jr.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

The thing is, i agree he can be dangerous to the town. But we can still kill him if we have no concrete ideas tomorrow. Killing him now with Brodeur having a high chance of being evil just doesnt make sense to me.