Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-05-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a good guy. If I were evil, I would have pushed for a vote of an inactive and then killed some other person.

I don't feel that I should be lynched, although I do hope if I am that people will refuse to buy any excuses from those who pushed for me. And hopefully they look into voting patterns to help root out bad guys.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i entirely believe you are good but since you have to kill someone each day it just doesn't really help us

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How it doesn't help us ? As far as we know we have 2-3 guys now that are inactives or absent that he can take care of. That is 3 days we can have to gather info on anyone we feel suspicious and then give him this info.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i entirely believe you are good but since you have to kill someone each day it just doesn't really help us
Which is just an easy excuse to dispatch a town aligned person.

I mean, I understand it, but now the town is about to take a big hit. We lucked out MASSIVELY with Drew nailing Jballa. Now you guys are about to kill a guy who many believe is a townie, on top of whoever is killed tonight. At least with me alive, we have the chance to take out another evil or me stumbling upon a bulletproof guy as I take out suspicious inactives. It's not like I'm planning on going crazy and mercing Vidae just cause.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only upside of keeping the Vigilante, is that he potentially can speed up the game, as we will no longer have to decide what to do with the inactives during the day.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Which is just an easy excuse to dispatch a town aligned person.

I mean, I understand it, but now the town is about to take a big hit. We lucked out MASSIVELY with Drew nailing Jballa. Now you guys are about to kill a guy who many believe is a townie, on top of whoever is killed tonight. At least with me alive, we have the chance to take out another evil or me stumbling upon a bulletproof guy as I take out suspicious inactives. It's not like I'm planning on going crazy and mercing Vidae just cause.
I agree with this. I think it is a bit of a cop out on the towns part to lynch TitanHope. Even though the chances are slim that he hits another mafia guy, there's still a chance. I don't think TH should be lynched here. We could collectively decide who it is we want to kill and collaborate with TH on this. For that reason:

Vote: Brody

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (13) - Brothgar, jrdrylie, Forenci, CJSchneider, TBW, OSUGiants, Rufus, vidae, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, fenikz, McGee, Snicho

Brodeur (9) GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S, Woot, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes

OSUGiants (2) - Cashmoneydrew, ATLDirtyBirds,

Bulldogs (2) - Jensen, Brodeur

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like the town is at a complete stalemate. There are also 4 people that haven't voted...who are they?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Four people have yet to vote, doubt we reach a majority...
Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

At least this vote will give away a lot of info, considering I have a good chunk of votes and so does Brodeur. I am really worried about how many guys have fallen in line with BB's repeated statements about my role requiring me to kill every night and casting SK notions my way.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am getting weird vibes from you. You are advocating lynching TH so your whole thing about Brodeur being our only defence from TH killing a townie makes no sense. I don't see vigilante as a hindrance if used right. Yes he could kill a townie but he has a fairly decent list of people that seem suspect and people who seem good to avoid. Like I said, wouldn't mind giving him the night and trusting he helps rather than hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am also not saying keep TH around for the long haul. Depending on what happens tonight and whether or not we have info tomorrow he would be a solid lynch choice.
Logically this makes no sense. Keeping TH around for the long haul does make sense because as the game progresses we will begin to develop a better idea of who is actually evil/suspicious.

Right now (and for the next few turns more than likely) it's pretty much dumb luck and the odds are much more likely for him to kill somebody good than to kill a mafia.

This would be completely different if TH was a standard vigilante. The fact that he HAS to kill someone changes it for me. Do we take the risk he randomly kills a mafia player (odds far lower) or do we remove the risk now before he has a chance to further increase the mafias numbers.

Basically, his role is that of a serial killer. I don't see why would we want to keep a SK alive.

It's pretty straight forward to me. You can call it intuition of you want, but without any information to give to TH about people being good or bad it's straight luck.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The odds are pretty good that he gets mafia in the inactives for at least one night. Let's give him a pass this round so we can gather more info.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I know I am good. I'm not stoked about the choice of Brodeur, but if it's me or him, then I'm going with the guy I'm not 100% on being good.

Vote: Brodeur

If it didn't matter though, then I'd be voting BeerBaron.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly and even if we had a clear target for him the mafia would just block the kill anyways.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (13) - Brothgar, jrdrylie, Forenci, CJSchneider, TBW, OSUGiants, Rufus, vidae, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, fenikz, McGee, Snicho

Brodeur (10) – GOW, Bulldogs, Dr. Gonzo, Caddy, Rob S, Woot, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, TitanHope

OSUGiants (2) - Cashmoneydrew, ATLDirtyBirds,

Bulldogs (2) - Jensen, Brodeur

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
The odds are pretty good that he gets mafia in the inactives for at least one night. Let's give him a pass this round so we can gather more info.
Wrong, odds are he gets somebody who's good. Apparently people fail at math though.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Inactives are still more likely to be townies. There might be one mafia hiding among that group of 4-5.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

There are approx. 9 hours left in the day. If no majority is met, the top vote getters will be killed. If there is more than 2 tied for the top 2 spots, they all will die. Make a choice.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Inactives are still more likely to be townies. There might be one mafia hiding among that group of 4-5.
Even if he gets a townie he still gets an inactive. The fact is TH can keep the mafia on their seat wondering what he will do next.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Four people have yet to vote, doubt we reach a majority...
I get that we probably wouldn't reach a majority, but at the same time we have their input. We're so close to lynching SOMEONE. And something needs to happen soon.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Actually, if Brodeur never jumped on my train, I'm not jumping on his.

Unvote: Brodeur

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WHY are the odds good? How do you know all of the Mafia aren't posting right now and being active?

Ugh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Even if he gets a townie he still gets an inactive. The fact is TH can keep the mafia on their seat wondering what he will do next.
Or he could kill a protector, watcher, or any other number of important roles.

Logically, there is no other choice that makes sense other than TH. Your argument makes me question you. If I was mafia, I'd be all for lynching Brody and letting TH take out more people who could discover me or just continue to build the majority on me.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I rather take a chance on a inactive than kill TH who is for me a great asset in day 2 of this sorry.

#MoncriefArmy
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Actually, if Brodeur never jumped on my train, I'm not jumping on his.

Unvote: Brodeur
ugh, this puts us in the same spot.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.