Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-04-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to win this week to make the playoffs and I need to decide which 3 RBs to start.

Steven Jackson vs Buffalo
Bryce Brown vs Tampa Bay
Demarco Murray vs Cincinnati
Alfred Morris vs Baltimore

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr. first round of the playoffs...

Pick 2
Forte vs minne
Moreno vs oak
Ridley vs hou
Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly, my rb core didn't plan out as well as i thought this season and i ended up with the fourth seed, and i go against by far the best team in the league. Cam Newton has shown signs of what i thought he'd be when i took him in the second round the last two weeks, so i hope his play gives me a much needed boost.

Here's who i'm sending out

Qb - Cam Newton
RB - Ray Rice, Reggie Bush
WR - AJ Green, Randall Cobb
FLEX - Antonio Brown or Justin Blackmon
TE - Kyle Rudolph
DEF - Giants v. NO
K - Blair Walsh

Sadly, the guy i'm going against has RG3, Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Demaryius Thomas and Mike Wallace.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan vs Carolina
Matt Schaub vs NE

It's a 2 QB league. I also have Andrew Luck who I am starting. Completions are .5, TDs are 4 points, 300-399 passing yards are a bonus of 5, 400+ is a bonus of 7, and 40+ yard TD passes are and extra 2.

Then I need a RB:

Bryce Brown vs TB
Ridley vs Houston

Then should I flex either one of them or Torrey Smith against Washington?

Edit: Or Michael Turner if I land him on waivers.

Last edited by Hines : 12-05-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post

Pick 2
Forte vs minne
Moreno vs oak
Ridley vs hou
I'd go Forte and Moreno.

The Texans D has been incredibly stingy against rushing TD's this season (The Lions game being an outlier), and have allowed over 100 rushing yards just once to Chris Johnson, the majority of which came in garbage time in a blowout.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a mildly meaningful game this week (ten team league, .5 PPR, if I win I lock up #1 seed, if I lose I likely drop to #3). Unfortunately, three of my top four WR's (Nelson, Shorts, Amendola) look unlikely to play and not as unfortunately my TE (Keller, so meh, waiting for Gronk's return) looks dinged up as well. So I'm heading to waivers for 3 starters this week.

Right now at TE I can grab:
Pettigrew (okay matchup @GB, possibly increased role with the injury to Broyles, could be a lot of passing that game)
Marcedes Lewis (good matchup vs. NYJ, possibly increased role with the injury to Shorts, probably not much passing that game)
Brent Celek but I'd really prefer one of the other two options. Kind of leaning Lewis since he's been red hot recently too but not sure

Then there's WR where options include but are not limited to:
Josh Gordon vs. KC
Jeremy Kerley @ JAC
Donnie Avery vs. TEN
Golden Tate vs. ARI
Chris Givens @ BUF

Kind of leaning Gordon and Givens there since Gordon's been playing well and has a decent matchup and same with Givens who's explosive and helped by Amendola's injury.

So, thoughts?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan vs Carolina
or
Josh Freeman vs Philly?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Matt Ryan vs Carolina
or
Josh Freeman vs Philly?
I'd go with Ryan.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my lineup:

QB Cam Newton, Car QB
RB Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
RB Trent Richardson, Cle RB
WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR P
WR Vincent Jackson, TB WR Q
TE Jermaine Gresham, Cin TE Q
FLEX Chris Johnson, Ten RB
D/ST Browns D/ST D/ST
K Phil Dawson, Cle K

I have Julio Jones on the bench, as I liked Vincent Jackson against the Eagles more than Jones against Carolina....but I was thinking about swapping Jones for CJ2K in my flex spot.

I got the Browns D this week because the Texans D, who is on my bench, are playing the Pats

Am I right to be sitting Jones in favor of CJ2K? I also have Cecil Shorts, who has been on a tear, on my bench.

Last edited by bam bam : 12-05-2012 at 06:44 PM.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it turns out I actually finished third in one of my leagues on points (like 5 lol) so I do not have a bye this week. Any help would be appreciated:

Matt Schaub @ NE OR Big Ben @ SD

Pick 3:
Reggie Wayne VS TEN
Julio Jones @ CAR
Torrey Smith @ WAS
TY Hilton VS TEN
Antonio Brown VS SD

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Well it turns out I actually finished third in one of my leagues on points (like 5 lol) so I do not have a bye this week. Any help would be appreciated:

Pick 3:
Reggie Wayne VS TEN
Julio Jones @ CAR
Torrey Smith @ WAS
TY Hilton VS TEN
Antonio Brown VS SD
Matt Schaub is a slam dunk against the Patriots secondary, especially with Ben coming off an injury.

I'd go Wayne, Jones, and Hilton as your wide receivers.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:

Pick 3:
Reggie Wayne VS TEN
Julio Jones @ CAR
Torrey Smith @ WAS
TY Hilton VS TEN
Antonio Brown VS SD
I'd go Schaub, Wayne, Jones, and Smith. Good chance Houston will have to score to keep up with the Pats, maybe not, but their secondary isn't great either. And then with the WR's, just going with your studs. Brown coming off an injury I'm not sure whether or not to trust yet, and Hilton has been really good but Avery could easily get a lot of his targets since they're similar players and both behind Wayne.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking Wayne Jones and Smith myself. I like Hilton and Brown a lot but I don't like the idea of having to count on two WRs from the same team in Wayne and Hilton.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Smith a lot this week as well as one if not both of the Indy wideouts. I would go with Smith, Jones and whoever you feel will be targeted more between Hilton and Wayne. Me personally, I like Hilton's speed to blow the top off the Titans mediocre secondary.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i made the playoffs in 7 of 9 leagues. glad i didn't make it in the other 2 as they are dynasty leagues & want higher draft picks.

good luck to all in the playoffs!!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avery or Kerley?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick or Roethlisberger?

Heres my team:

QB: Kaepernick
RB: Trent Richardson
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Mike Williams
TE: Kyle Rudolph
Flex: Josh Gordon
Bengals D
Connor Barth/The Blair Walsh Project

Bench:
Roethlisberger
Rashard Mendenhall
Jake Locker
Ben Tate
Coby Fleener
Andrew Hawkins

I lost Sanu and Broyles in a 4 day span, i made some moves trading bowe and dwyer for julio jones and trading quiz rodgers and alshon jeffrey for Rudolph

Heres the team im playing:

Peyton Manning
Michael Turner
Ryan Matthews
Roddy White
Reggie Wayne
DHB
Heath Miller
Frank Gore
Eagles D
Janikowski

im the 2 seed in a $1000 league...need manning and DHB to CHILL tonight
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 5(2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FL) Non PPR

R Rice @ Was
D Martin vs Phi
M Lynch vs AZ

T Richardson vs KC
R Bush @ SF
R White @ Car
[/b]D Bryant @ Cin
R Wayne vs Ten[/b]
H Nicks vs NO
G Jennings vs Det
J Maclin @ TB

sadly this is a 10 team league, everyone is just ******** so I have all these options
How is this league even enjoyable? lol

Flex is Rice or Trent, depending on Trent's injury status. WR is tougher b/c Nicks, Jennings and Wayne have great matchups. I wouldn't sit Dez when he's on fire, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
I need to win this week to make the playoffs and I need to decide which 3 RBs to start.

Steven Jackson vs Buffalo
Bryce Brown vs Tampa Bay
Demarco Murray vs Cincinnati
Alfred Morris vs Baltimore
Jackson has been ok over the last few games but the other 3 have the least competition and Buffalo has been solid vs. the run over the last few games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post

Pick 2
Forte vs minne
Moreno vs oak
Ridley vs hou
I'm considering benching Forte for Moreno, too. The matchup is awesome and Forte has been less than stellar this year (compared to expectations, anyway.) I can't see a scenario where it's wise to sit Ridley with all the goal line work he gets. I like him best of the three, tbh.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Matt Ryan vs Carolina
Matt Schaub vs NE

It's a 2 QB league. I also have Andrew Luck who I am starting. Completions are .5, TDs are 4 points, 300-399 passing yards are a bonus of 5, 400+ is a bonus of 7, and 40+ yard TD passes are and extra 2.

Then I need a RB:

Bryce Brown vs TB
Ridley vs Houston

Then should I flex either one of them or Torrey Smith against Washington?

Edit: Or Michael Turner if I land him on waivers.
I'd go Schaub and Ridley. Same reason on Ridley as below - goal line plus most of the rushing load for a high scoring team. He's basically good for 50+ yards and a TD every game as a floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I have a mildly meaningful game this week (ten team league, .5 PPR, if I win I lock up #1 seed, if I lose I likely drop to #3). Unfortunately, three of my top four WR's (Nelson, Shorts, Amendola) look unlikely to play and not as unfortunately my TE (Keller, so meh, waiting for Gronk's return) looks dinged up as well. So I'm heading to waivers for 3 starters this week.

Right now at TE I can grab:
Pettigrew (okay matchup @GB, possibly increased role with the injury to Broyles, could be a lot of passing that game)
Marcedes Lewis (good matchup vs. NYJ, possibly increased role with the injury to Shorts, probably not much passing that game)
Brent Celek but I'd really prefer one of the other two options. Kind of leaning Lewis since he's been red hot recently too but not sure

Then there's WR where options include but are not limited to:
Josh Gordon vs. KC
Jeremy Kerley @ JAC
Donnie Avery vs. TEN
Golden Tate vs. ARI
Chris Givens @ BUF

Kind of leaning Gordon and Givens there since Gordon's been playing well and has a decent matchup and same with Givens who's explosive and helped by Amendola's injury.

So, thoughts?
TE has to be Celek or Pettigrew. Both have better matchups and better offenses. The Jets should be able to stomp the Jags O similar to what they did to Arizona. GBay/Det should be a scoring bonanza, but I still like Celek better b/c the Bucs are just awful vs. the pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Matt Ryan vs Carolina
or
Josh Freeman vs Philly?
Freeman. The Eagles are making everybody look like a HOF'er.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two HUGE decisions to make for my first round game this week... PLEASE help me get a W!!!

I need a FLEX option in a .5 PPR league between Jeremy Maclin, Golden Tate, Martellus Bennett and Montell Owens.

Also, I need a TE between Vernon Davis and Martellus Bennett.

PLEASE HELP!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
This is my lineup:

QB Cam Newton, Car QB
RB Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
RB Trent Richardson, Cle RB
WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR P
WR Vincent Jackson, TB WR Q
TE Jermaine Gresham, Cin TE Q
FLEX Chris Johnson, Ten RB
D/ST Browns D/ST D/ST
K Phil Dawson, Cle K

I have Julio Jones on the bench, as I liked Vincent Jackson against the Eagles more than Jones against Carolina....but I was thinking about swapping Jones for CJ2K in my flex spot.

I got the Browns D this week because the Texans D, who is on my bench, are playing the Pats

Am I right to be sitting Jones in favor of CJ2K? I also have Cecil Shorts, who has been on a tear, on my bench.
Tough call on the flex. I'd lean Jones over CJ but they both have the ability to go off.

Quote:

Pick 3:
Reggie Wayne VS TEN
Julio Jones @ CAR
Torrey Smith @ WAS
TY Hilton VS TEN
Antonio Brown VS SD
Quote:
I was thinking Wayne Jones and Smith myself. I like Hilton and Brown a lot but I don't like the idea of having to count on two WRs from the same team in Wayne and Hilton.
I was looking at it the same way. I don't like the idea of two WRs from the same team vulturing each other and Hilton/Avery seem to go back an forth. My only concern with Torrey is Flacco's a bum on the road but I wouldn't want to count on Brown in his first game back with Ben in bad shape if he plays. Schaub / Wayne / Jones / Smith.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Avery or Kerley?
There's nothing to like about the Jets offense. To make matters worse, there's not much to like about Jacksonville's either. That game could easily be a 9-6 barn-burner. Start Avery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Kaepernick or Roethlisberger?

Heres my team:

QB: Kaepernick
RB: Trent Richardson
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Mike Williams
TE: Kyle Rudolph
Flex: Josh Gordon
Bengals D
Connor Barth/The Blair Walsh Project

Bench:
Roethlisberger
Rashard Mendenhall
Jake Locker
Ben Tate
Coby Fleener
Andrew Hawkins

I lost Sanu and Broyles in a 4 day span, i made some moves trading bowe and dwyer for julio jones and trading quiz rodgers and alshon jeffrey for Rudolph

Heres the team im playing:

Peyton Manning
Michael Turner
Ryan Matthews
Roddy White
Reggie Wayne
DHB
Heath Miller
Frank Gore
Eagles D
Janikowski

im the 2 seed in a $1000 league...need manning and DHB to CHILL tonight
Ben is talking about playing but I wouldn't trust him to start without seeing what he can do first. Kap should post a decent total with great upside (especially rushing, where the love QB draws at the goal line) so I'd roll with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I have two HUGE decisions to make for my first round game this week... PLEASE help me get a W!!!

I need a FLEX option in a .5 PPR league between Jeremy Maclin, Golden Tate, Martellus Bennett and Montell Owens.

Also, I need a TE between Vernon Davis and Martellus Bennett.

PLEASE HELP!!
Bennett has too good a matchup to be on your bench. Maclin is in FF purgatory and is completely unreliable. Tate is playing well but that's Lynch's team. Owens . . . well, his is one of 3 names I've never heard in the Jags backfield and it sounds like there's no concrete "this is the guy" anyway. No, thanks.

Davis / Bennett. Which you start at TE vs. flex is entirely up to you.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
i made the playoffs in 7 of 9 leagues. glad i didn't make it in the other 2 as they are dynasty leagues & want higher draft picks.

good luck to all in the playoffs!!
Good luck to you, as well. Enjoy your chase for the extra pick. I'll be after the $$$$$$!

Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm considering benching Forte for Moreno, too. The matchup is awesome and Forte has been less than stellar this year (compared to expectations, anyway.) I can't see a scenario where it's wise to sit Ridley with all the goal line work he gets. I like him best of the three, tbh.
I'm rolling with Moreno tonight but havent decided between forte and ridley. leaning towards playing forte. hes practiced in full all week and that houston run defense is no joke...meanwhile bears ran all over the vikings last time they played and mbush has missed practice with a rib injury...

Last edited by DiG : 12-06-2012 at 01:02 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Nicks sat out practice today with knee issues. I might pick up Avery just in case. Would you roll with Avery vs Titans or Fitzgerald vs Sea this week?