Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm... someone wanna give me cliff notes on the last, oh say 25ish pages?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Are you opposed to lynching TH then?
I'm not totally for or against it, but I won't jump on the bandwagon to lynch him to save myself. I could have earlier and the day would be over, but I didn't.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at this point, i probably be almost the most comfortable with both dead

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We shouldn't be adding a third name into this ********, it should be between Brody and TH considering we have info to go off for them... We have nothing on Bulldogs. Many people have already stated that everyone is suspicious in the first couple days. Going after Bulldogs is just like another random lynch on the first day.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Hmmm... someone wanna give me cliff notes on the last, oh say 25ish pages?
A lynch train on me started around pg. 40, so that's a good place to start skimming. Basically, the vote is either for me because I'm either a) a bluffing SK or b) a vigilante that'll do more harm than good, or it's for Brody because he, according to Rob and Gonzo's testimony, blocked Rob's action. There's been a recent charge for Bulldogs because he's been suspicious to some as far as pure posting goes.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
at this point, i probably be almost the most comfortable with both dead
You just want me dead because I'm Jewish.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt even know that. Now im definitely not changing my vote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: OSU
Old 12-05-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

Bulldogs (9) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Dr. Gonzo, Titanhope, vidae, Forenci

TitanHope (8) - Brothgar, CJSchneider, TBW, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho,

Brodeur (7) – GOW, Bulldogs, Caddy, Rob S, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes,

OSUGiants (1) - ATLDirtyBirds,

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright. I'm on a layover in phx on phone. Can't type anything lengthy, but is it not completely asinine to anyone else that we might kill bulldogs over someone confirmed with role locking powers as well as a confirmed killer? Seriously, the ****, guys?
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

my thoughts exactly

Old 12-05-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I switched my vote because I'm sick of this day not progressing. I still think TH is the smartest play here (sorry buddy, you know I love you) but we were never going to reach a majority on him so I thought we could actually, you know, move this day along if everyone agreed on someone.

This is a bigger hassle than before, and we have to solve it soon otherwise we're going to kill multiple people today.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Again Rob, voting for a suspicious guy beats voting for a guy who has not lied a single time and has played the exact same despite every single thing thrown at him. It's part of being the best in the world.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see how the town could be idiotic enough to not go for Brody or TH. I'll change to TH because I get the feeling he would be the preferred lynch (of the only 2 we should even be considering).

unvote: Brody

Vote: TH
Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Again Rob, voting for a suspicious guy beats voting for a guy who has not lied a single time and has played the exact same despite every single thing thrown at him. It's part of being the best in the world.
No, it's really not. Honestly, lets assume you're good. Fine, a jail keeper can be useful. Even if TH is who he says he is, he is a detriment to the town. And, you know, there's a solid chance he is a SK and we could all but lock up the game. You're getting on your high horse here embracing your hunch over logic. Playing the gonzo role well, I admit, but following you on this one is absolutely the opposite of what this town needs.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (10) - Brothgar, CJSchneider, TBW, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho, Rob S, vidae

Bulldogs (8) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Dr. Gonzo, Titanhope, Forenci

Brodeur (6) – GOW, Bulldogs, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes,

OSUGiants (1) - ATLDirtyBirds,

CJSchneider (1) - jrdrylie

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-05-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote : Bulldogs

vote : TH

Sorry, this is the best play. I believed it ten hours ago and I still believe it. My vote will likely not be changing again. And we need to come to a consensus soon. People are going to start going to bed.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No, it's really not. Honestly, lets assume you're good. Fine, a jail keeper can be useful. Even if TH is who he says he is, he is a detriment to the town. And, you know, there's a solid chance he is a SK and we could all but lock up the game. You're getting on your high horse here embracing your hunch over logic. Playing the gonzo role well, I admit, but following you on this one is absolutely the opposite of what this town needs.
**** you, I don't call everyone an idiot who disagrees and I always answer things asked of me and lay out how I can help the town. I am a ******* legend.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Please just make sure the kill is TH or Brody tonight. No other option is logical. Don't **** this up.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Brody and TH could be useful down the road. I don't like lynching either one of them since I think they're both good. No matter what way you guys want to spin it it's never a "logical" choice to lynch someone town-aligned. TH could hit on somebody that's bulletproof, he could be roleblocked, he could hit on somebody jailkept by Brody (if he's jailkeeper), he could kill a mafia. Just cause the chances aren't high doesn't mean it can't happen.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah but why risk the chances that he kills someone who is good, with a very important power?

If TH lives and he takes out a Bodyguard/Doctor or an Investigator by accident, how forgiving with we be? Why even take that chance?

Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Both Brody and TH could be useful down the road. I don't like lynching either one of them since I think they're both good. No matter what way you guys want to spin it it's never a "logical" choice to lynch someone town-aligned. TH could hit on somebody that's bulletproof, he could be roleblocked, he could hit on somebody jailkept by Brody (if he's jailkeeper), he could kill a mafia. Just cause the chances aren't high doesn't mean it can't happen.
Ok...but what's best for the town? TH is basically a town aligned SK since he is forced to kill every night. It is the logical choices because as you mentioned chances are he will hit on a town member, and the longer we keep him around, the more town aligned players he is likely to take out. It is addition by subtraction.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God dammit, guys. Seriously?
Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
God dammit, guys. Seriously?
seriously.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This should have been wrapped up 8 hours ago...